• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🌟 the night is full of stars;;

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Yet again another search thread of mine but this time, it's heavily influenced by Pablo Neruda's poems. Seeing as his poems are romantic- yes this will be a romance centered roleplay. For those who were wondering-- I only play female muses seeing as I've played male muses and I'm wanting to play my female ocs again.

Disclaimer: all of these poems, even the line in the title, belong to Pablo Neruda!

I'll keep this short so it'd be convenient for the both of us!

plot 1

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
>> ;; addict/abused/criminal/gang member x someone who has been living a life full of love and happiness, "you don't understand me, you're different", i love you but you keep shutting me out, let me in, please

plot 2

If little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you
Little by little
If suddenly you forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten you
>> ;; unrequited love, taken for granted, love brought on by a dare/joke, i love you but i get tired too

plot 3

I want
To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
>> ;; angst with a happy ending, hopeful x hopeless, i love you but im scared, fxf, i want to be with you and i want to make you smile

plot 4

Tonight I can write the saddest lines
I loved him, and sometimes he loved me too.
>> ;; special forces x nurse, i want to keep trying but i'm getting tired, don't leave me, i'm down on my knees just please stay, the universe hates us, you never see me, ghost/death x mortal

plot 5

But I love your feet
only because they walked
upon the earth and upon
the wind and upon the waters,
until they found me.
>> ;; long distance, love behind screens, we're 7,333 miles away from each other and i want to hug you so bad but i can't reach you, love for three nights

I got carried away oof but if any of these interest you, send a pm! 💕 I will not be entertaining comments on my thread.

Last edited:
I'd love to write plot 1 and/or plot 4 with you! Are you open to doubling?
I like to keep my focus on two main characters most of the time oof I only do side characters or misc characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back