• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the night is dark and full of terrors. [ fandom 1 x 1]

phoenixes

ash seeketh embers.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, Hello, Hola.

I'm looking for someone to do a roleplay with. I very much prefer canon x oc if we’re doing something fandoms based, but I don't mind doing oc x oc, either!

I live in the EST timezone. I'm more of an easy-going roleplayer, and I classify myself as lazy lit. Ask me for my samples if you're interested!

If you're the kind of person who is uptight about formatting/reply length/whatever, I'm probably gonna be out of there before you know it. This is a hobby for me, and I don't particularly enjoy being forced to write, yknow?

I don't mind mary-sues. Throw your impossibly beautiful and powerful characters at me. As long as both of us are having fun, I don't particularly care. I'm not trying to earn a Pulitzer prize here.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RULES

↳ Please be 18+ atleast. I'm 21 years old. It's for the best.

↳ I play male, female, trans, etc characters. I love writing lgb couples, but for the love of God, don't be a creep about it.

↳I love doubling! It's my life force. I will double, triple, whatever for you.

↳ ooc friendly!

↳ quality > quantity

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
FANDOMS

currently craving:

x GoT / A Song of Ice and Fire:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

x Overwatch :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

ASK ME ABOUT MY XMEN AGENDA. The X-Men are my absolute favourite corner of the Marvel Universe, no matter what media they're in. Gimme X-Men and I'll give you the world.

x DC
↳ ( everything except CW shows)

↳ I can do pretty much anyone, with the exception of Damian Wayne, Artemis and The Joker.

↳ craving: hal jordan x oc. if you do this for me, you will literally own my soul. I'm not even kidding.

x Star Trek
(TOS/ TNG/ DS9/ AOS)

x NARUTO
↳ I'll play anyone except Sasuke and Hinata. I'm also fond of OC X OC for this!

x Star Wars
(PT, OT, ST. Rogue one. The Clone Wars. EU/LEGENDS.)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
If you have something else in mind, just ask! If I know it I'm probably down to roleplay it. The only fandoms I am not willing to do are:

Supernatural
Sherlock
Doctor Who

Hetalia

I'll do either X-Men or Naruto. Hit me up if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back