• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The night in the West Side Mansion ((Interest check))

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Everyone in the close knit neighbor hood know about old West Side mansion, and everyone stays away from it. It's haunted, or at least they say so. Would you stay the night in it for 5,000 dollars? Yes? Well good! Because you're going too, along with other teens, you have to stay there until 10am the next day, and you have to get there by 4pm or you're out of the running for the money, whoever is left, splits it, no stepping outside, and no electronics what so ever.

Can you survive the night in the old West Side mansion?

I really hope people will like this, because I'm dying to create the thread!

interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn, I have to go to bed now so I'm probably going to miss a spot. :( Well have fun everyone! I'll check tomorrow to see if there's still spots available. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back