The next H.J.Granger

H.J.Granger

Brothers and Sisters:

There has never been a well written biography of a introduction within a internet forum. Still, I will try to give the basic information I can give. In real life, I am a 29 year old female, born in the same month and year as Emma Watson (April 1990). I grew up with Emma Watson, and well, she become more important and wealthier than me. Anyway, I grew up with Harry Potter, and I am primary more a Harry Potter fan. My education: I do have a undergrad education, and my writing style and prose is a bit different than the average writer. Mostly, in general I write at a tenth grade level with thoughts and ideas at a first year college level. It is just the general writing I do on a day to day, and workweek experiences.

Have done role playing in the past, and I have become more interested in redoing my former hobby again. If I can find someone interested in Harry Potter, I want to get out of cannon and do something different. Always thought to myself, what if, what if Granger had a identical twin sister and they were engaged to be interactive with each other. Harry Potter as a iconic character is interesting: but I think his character has been overdone and overly rolled played out in my judgment. Looking for a alter universe were Harry Potter is still a character and other characters are there as well. What I am interested in, is the relationship Granger would have had if and only if she had a identical twin sister.

There are also, other characters i might be interested in role playing as well. Not going to rule them out, but, I have to fully see and understand the directions the other types of stories would play themselves out.

Right now, I do not have a avatar. I am home this weekend and only on a laptop computer that is only designed to be a online laptop computer only. Will not be able to upload a avatar until Monday at the earliest or sometime during the week. As far as I understand the rules, I will not have full access until I get a avatar uploaded.

if you have any question, i will try to respond to your postings when I have the time to do so. I do have a life away from being online, and I am not a person that stalks a website for hours a day looking for new postings.

Earnest
H.J. Granger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back