• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gods Among Men - Additional IC

Alterius

Guilty Deity
Three weeks after the destruction of Rockefeller center a presidential address was held in a similar fashion as the post-shooting addresses. President Obama had much to say. He went over the timeline of events disclosing a great deal of information, however it didn't all add up. And that is when things became even more complicated and unbelievable. Many viewers noticed the well dressed group of teenagers behind the president, many believed they would be called upon for some recitation or production meant to boost the nation's morale. All were surprised when they learned what they had to say. Three of the young adult in the group stepped up to speak mentioning leadership positions such as Praetor, at one camp or another. They described themselves as demigods and went on to try and sell what would logically be thought of as a fabricated story. They each described some hidden reality that "mortals" could not see and repeatedly mentioned a broken "mist" that was responsible for keeping humanity unawares when it came to their "truth." It was all very hard to believe and many across the nation disregarded the comments immediately throwing criticism at the president and government as a whole asking "how stupid do you believe the people to be, to try and pass this ridiculous story as the truth?" What happened after, that was what shook us all. While the third teen spoke a young African American boy pandemonium broke loose, all over the national mall holes popped into existence and horrible things poured out of them everyone was stunned, shocked, filled with fear,dread, and amazement at the creatures that spilled from those frightening cave-like holes. Everyone except those kids, they sprang into action, the young man insisting that the crowd gets inside there was no argument when his authoritative tone was heard. Those three kids charged headlong into a mass of monsters that easily outnumbered them a hundred to one, and further amazed those who watched through screens. Black arrows suddenly rained from the sky, large artillery cannons materialized blasting large swathes of monsters into dust, the water in the pool rose up in a tidal wave that smashed even the armed monsters. The battle was terrifying and amazing to watch, these children and their abilities proved their story at least to some. Many still keep their skepticism even as more of these children showed up some literally flying in, others appearing from nowhere, one from a streak of flame that came hurtling down from the sky. The numbers of the monsters dwindled down and after an intense fight they fled. Now the battle is over, yet the war may have just begun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason's pulse still beat in his ears as the adrenaline rush subsided. He had to force himself out of his combat stance and deactivated his armor he kept his spear handy. Surveying the battleground he jogged over to Valence who had began pulling the few solid arrows he used out of heaps of monster dust often pulling out a trophy as well. As Jason approached Valence rolled his eyes ready for the argument that was going to ensue, "Don't start Jason it was Eden or me, I think I'm the better option." Let out an exasperated sigh, knowing that Valence was right. With the appearance of a new monster that was leagues above even the worst beast he had faced he knew Eden was likely ready to come in with her entire horde. The will to argue was taken out of him, "Just know the situation you've put me in. The other campers don't even know you guys exist and now the whole country does....did you really have to come in on Regulus?" "He didn't have a choice in the matter, he's not going into any battle without me." The large dark lion padded up beside Jason staring at his with his crimson eyes Jason just shrugged, "Fine, neither of you are hurt are you? Can you eve get hurt Regulus?" "Very little affects him, though your ex nearly skewered us both with those volleys. She should keep those cheap arrows to herself." "I'm pretty sure those aref Fighting words... I'm staying out of that." Jason turned his head noticing the newest addition, approaching them severally other demigods with him. "Exactly who are you?" "Solace Orin Aurelian, son of Sol Invictus. I was sent by my father to aid my Preator." "Helios' kid eh well Reale will regroup with us soon so you might as well hang here... I assume that was your handiwork." Indicating the sixty foot wide circle of charred earth and monster remains Solace nodded without needing to look back. Jason looked the kid up and down, noting that the enemy hadn't even touched him. He also noticed his effeminate features that made him rather androgynous, even his voice didn't betray him. Solace seemed to watch Valence as if he saw something familiar yet couldn't put a finger on it. Valence stared back at him sensing something off but looked away when he to see how Reale Allie and the others were doing.

Pepper fixed her hood slightly after she was sure there was no more monsters that she would have to worry about and lowered her stance, she glanced around briefly to see who was near her before noticing a girl on the ground who was being curled by what looked like a leopard and quickly made her way over, using some water to float over since she had a pretty bad wound on one of her legs but couldn't heal it due to the poison that has crusted over the wound.

"Hey.. Is she okay?" She asked slowly and quietly while the Leopard shot her a look before looking back down at the girl with short red curls. "She will be.. Just used a lot of her power and had to fight falling over from the weight of it all." the leopard said while flicking her tail before picking the girl up with her tail and resting her along her back. "Do you know where that other girl with the red hair is? Short, always with the boy that is followed by a stench of death?" Pepper blinked before looking around, trying to see if she could pick out any other red heads nearby. "I do not know where she is, but we can go find her together." She said while strapping her lance to her back and palmed her daggers lightly as they started to move.

Poppy was currently shaking the dust out of her hair and was collecting her knives out of the piles of dust that surrounded her, she was also currently looking for her venus fly trap pet who had run off during the battle and had grown large and had started eating monsters. She wasn't worried since if it had gotten hurt, she could always grow another one, but Peaches was very close to her. "Hey Death breath, you good?" She asked the dark haired boy who wasn't that far from her who was pulling his spear out of a pile of dust and cleaning it off.

@explosiveKitten

(Will edit if needed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Helena couldn't find her dog.

If some monster had shown up an d pounded her hellhound into dust she would be SO pissed. She looked around at the towering piles of sickly yellow dust, looking for any signs of movement. Rather then her dog, she found her boyfriend standing around looking irritated with some guy and his shadow lion. Then a bunch more kids showed up and started talking to Jason. She was about to go over there and see if he was okay, but....

"... FRED!" She shouted, looking around again as she repeated, "FRED! GET YOUR FURRY ASS OVER HERE!"

The massive hellhound's head popped out of a pile of dust somewhere near Jason and the kids, his tongue lolling out of this mouth, panting. He barked something in reply to Helena's screaming.

"Death breath? Where do you come up with these names?" Hector said as he turned to look at Poppy with an eyebrow raised, "what's next, Die guy?" He was pulling his spear out of a pile of monster dust when Poppy called to him, so he wiped the blade off with the bottom of his shirt and looked at her curiously, "You know I need a nickname for you. So what's it gonna be, Flower Power?"

He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders and kept going, "Fine Vine? Plant Lady? Poptart?" He looks at her pointedly and nods his head, "I like that one. How about it, Poptart?"

@Alterius @StarrySkyofLostSouls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back