• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Next Avengers

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Main arc: Heroes Reborn
As the older heroes leave the world of heroes to have families and new lives in retirement, new heroes arise looking to fight the good fight. There is now a new team of avengers to continue protecting what the predecessors fought for, a free world without the dangers of supervillains. Old supervillains have been terrorizing the world and threatening peace like doctor doom and Red Skull. Can the new heroes live up to the old avengers?

Rules
-This will be a character driven story mostly. The big theme is legacy and if you have what it takes to continue the legacy of the avengers
-No abilities like time travel or altering reality are allowed.
-The post length will be flexible as long as it not one line and gives little information to work with
-Anyone can join as long as they provide good enough information to keep the rp moving
-I will be looking for a co gm for this rp
-Nobody is going to be unkillble but they cannot die without permission from the player

Idea for a sidekick: A ghost that only Eddie sees that is powerful enough to interact with objects and speak through the kind of equipment ghost hunters have... But he is an Asshole.

The side kick doesn’t do much just comic relief and occasionally helps.

Hercules is kinda a bit out there given i thought people were going for non-cannon characters, in addition to the guys age.

Yeah I thought he would fine after you made her.

I wanted to do something different than I usually do tbh. Anyway do you thing Gears idea should be implemented?

Not really that into a sidekick, but guess depends on others

Yeah I think it would be nice to have a list of what the characters use, that way they aren't pulling a magical sword out of their ass

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. We should have a list of what characters use. Also Eddie's abilities did not state that he could contact supernatural entities so it would not make sense to shoehorn him in.

I had intention of adding in alternate suits/tech over time so just listed the basic starting one for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back