• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The newt is looking for 1x1 partners! (Picture-Plots! Ignore prefix I guess...?)

Cute_Newt

New and looking for 1x1 partners!
Hi folks! I'm Newt and I am super excited to be role-playing again after finding this place! A little about me:

I'm an adult writer but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be. I can type out anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs (more if my partner inspires me!) and I enjoy a multitude of genres and themes. I love playing multiple characters and I absolutely ADORE yaoi...yeah...I'm one of those guys. ^^'

Themes and stuff I like RPing:

Vampires (awesome, evil ones <3)
Abusive relationships
Love/hate relationships
Teacher/student stuff
Age-gaps
Medieval fantasy
Realistic modern
Some video games
Monsters/humans
Original universes
Open-world sci-fi
Picture-based plots (find me a pic, I'll give it a plot!)
Anything yaoi (OCs only, please!)

I guess I'll keep listing stuff as I think of it and I'll probably add a picture-plot or two while I'm at it. ^^

If there's anything else you need to know about me or my writing style, just ask! I'm sure I could rustle up an RP sample or two if needed. I'm open and friendly so don't hesitate to inquire, I can finally send PMs now so yay!

Picture Plots:
I can gladly play either role! Just pick the one you'd prefer!

~ Sharing Secrets ~
slo83q.jpg
Two boys, having been friends since childhood, continue their tight-knit friendship well into high-school and eventually, college. The older boy, though he has had opportunities to go to better, more prestigious colleges, instead chooses to remain with his friend; loyally following him and even adhering his schedule to the younger student’s own. As college life progresses for the young pair certain things become evident. It’s always been known that the younger boy was gay, his friend always accepted him for it. In fact…little does the younger boy know, but his slightly older friend has been harboring a severe attraction towards him since they were young (despite pretending to be heterosexual their entire lives). As college life continues and this younger boy finds himself approached by an interested, older male…the older friend is left floundering. Does he admit to his friend the feelings he’s had all this time? Or does he keep quiet and allow the boy to experience his own form of love, no matter how much it might hurt to do so…?

~ A Man and His Kitten ~
2e5i4aq.jpg
A bachelor living alone and trying to make ends meet finds himself suddenly thrust into a world he could have never imagined when a local, stray cat decides to take up residence in his apartment. Trouble is…late one night this cat turns into a young man with ears and a tail! In utter shock, the man tries to make sense of the situation but the neko insists he’s his master and must remain with him. Will the man force the strange creature out? Or will he feel compelled to care for it given how loyal it appears to be…?

~ Over-Time ~
mwrx2w.jpg
Two young businessmen are put in charge of a newly acquired account and its safe-handling and are forced to work many late nights together as a result. Through their work they’ve managed to become quite good friends and even frequent a local bar together to unwind after their late work-nights. On one particular night, however, and after some uncharacteristically heavy drinking, something more appears to be forming between the two…is this just coincidence? Is it the alcohol? Or were these feelings being hidden the entire time?

~ Arrested, In-Progress ~
2ln6zvc.jpg
A troubled young man is constantly in-and-out of police custody as he lives a life of danger, debauchery and pure, unadulterated freedom. This playful, meaningless and yet ultimately depressing existence eventually comes to bite the youth when he starts teasing one of his more recent arresting officers/handlers. Little does he know, this man isn’t up for his nonsense, in fact…he’s more than willing to put the snarky little college-aged kid in his place, especially once he realizes how attractive the 20-something truly is. Will something romantic develop between this miss-matched pair? Or was a moment of weakness all it truly amounted to? Will this troubled youth open up to this man? Or will his dark secrets remain hidden in the playful nature of his façade?

~ Vicious Cycle ~
2nav601.jpg
A young man, trapped in a cycle of abuse and self-destruction, finds himself reaching a point of utter numbness. As his desperation reaches a fever pitch he resolves to run away from the abuser and attempt to kill himself; likely from throwing himself off a building or bridge. That’s when he is approached by an unfortunate bystander who quickly goes about trying to talk the man down. Can someone with no knowledge of the affair truly help? What are his intentions? Can the abused man be talked down or is his resolve to die truly profound?

~ Picture of Beauty ~
244el42.png
The business of male-modeling isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially when your manager is only looking out for himself. Diet pills, drugs, sex-for-exposure and a variety of other seedy things occur on a daily basis, to the point that the allure of the fame and fortune fades quickly into a sense of depressed isolation. The public often doesn’t realize how depressed the young icons are, confusing their beauty and elegance for happiness and joy. But the truth is cold and dangerous and often leaves one shivering in the dark with tears in his eyes. Is there anyone that can help lift this poor, stranded soul from its place of trapped darkness? Or is the young model too far gone to be saved…?

Last edited:
Yay! Finally got my tenth post in and I put up a few picture-plots! So...shameless bump, I suppose? ^^'

I have a character I want to use but I have no idea for plot.
((Im thinking something fantasy?))
This is him.

This is Danny. He is a god of space, but do not worry, he isn't over powered ((Not yet at least.)) Danny is only 8 years old and has no clue he is a god. Danny is a prankster. Danny tries not to hurt anybody with his jokes, as he is all fun and games. Danny also plays the rule of the "Cute" 8 year old to swindle strangers out of their money for icecream and such.

Danny.png

Love two of your concepts/ideas.
Arrested in progress and picture of beauty.
Think those would be really interesting to delve into the world's of.
:)

may we roleplay? arrested in progress sounds awesome! here is a little information about my character.
Name: Angel :angels:
Last name: Parker
height: 4'8 :angrypuff:
Position: uke
Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play
dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage
Personality:
Angel is always paying attention to the smallest details and his deep sense of humanity makes him one of the most careful. his methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is left to chance, and although he is often tender, their heart might be closed for the outer world. he is often misunderstood, not because he lacks the ability to express, but because he won’t accept their feelings as valid, true, or even relevant when opposed to reason.

he lives to experience and express emotions. Although emotions are very important for Angel, he manifest them differently than others. In any case, you can be sure that the Angel will keep your secrets, whatever they may be.
Bio: Uknown~ (find out in the rp)
Appearance: down below~

Attachments

• 2330cccb6326567dea296098180dfe0a.jpg
    2330cccb6326567dea296098180dfe0a.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to tell you this guys, but Newt hasn't been online in a very long time. Maybe about a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back