• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The New World

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the year 2159, during the dawning of a new era in space flight and exploration for humanity, alien contact is documented for the first time, above the newly colonized planet Kepler-6739. Despite humanities fear of alien invasions, mass genocides, and horrific space monstrosities, birthed from decades of literature, entertainment, and conspiracy theories, humanities new neighbors were surprisingly tame. They were quite similar to humanity in fact. They held many distinct differences and similarities in appearance and anatomy to their earthen counterparts but were not so alien that they spurred fear or disquiet from the human psyche. In fact they seemed quite agreeable as a whole, and had established a governing system that showed a similarity to many of those in Earths past representing both feudal and democratic traits. As negotiations were conducted it was apparent to the leaders of the various human colonies, and the government of Tera (formerly earth) that the benefits of an alliance, a friendship even, would benefit humanities understanding of the sciences and the aliens culture. It was such that an exchange was made, with the first ever ambassadors of human kind being sent to live amongst the new species, being accepted by the regent of an agreed upon sector of governance within the alien domain. However, amongst the tense excitement brought about by this development unrest stirs. Unbeknownst to the human ambassadors a power struggle is building. As the ambassadors arrive they are met with varying monarchs, each secretly vying for the support of humanity, each with the goal of upheaving their political adversaries through plot, treachery, and might. With the ambassadors stepping foot upon alien soil, the fight for power begins.

Hi there :3: I've been in the mood for a sci-fi rp and created this bad boy!

I'd like a literate partner that can respond with detail and voice. I'd say that a couple of paragraphs would suffice. Also for this idea we're going to need multiple characters, I like to have two main protagonists that we can focus on but in order to move the plot you will need to be able to create different characters with varying personalities to create a realistic world.

If you're interested or have any questions, just send me a pm and I'll be happy to respond :)

(btw this is my first ever post on this site sorry If anything sounds a little off)

Hey there. I'm into it. Do you have any ideas about the physical features of the aliens? How much do you write on average? How often do you post? What gender do you play? Do you want romance? If so, what gender pairings?

Hey there. I'm into it. Do you have any ideas about the physical features of the aliens? How much do you write on average? How often do you post? What gender do you play? Do you want romance? If so, what gender pairings?
The aliens features and anatomy would be similar to that of a human, however the things that give them the extraterrestrial look would be two additional arms and the pigment of their skin that varies from light to dark blue. They sort of have the traits of a dark elf.

On average I normally type up around three paragraphs, and I try my best to respond whenever I have the free time, which would maybe be two to three responses a day. More if its a good day (;
I normally play a female, and I do enjoy a FxM romance as long as it's not the main focus.

I also forgot to mention that we could pick what side we want to play as, either the humans or the aliens.

The aliens features and anatomy would be similar to that of a human, however the things that give them the extraterrestrial look would be two additional arms and the pigment of their skin that varies from light to dark blue. They sort of have the traits of a dark elf.

On average I normally type up around three paragraphs, and I try my best to respond whenever I have the free time, which would maybe be two to three responses a day. More if its a good day (;
I normally play a female, and I do enjoy a FxM romance as long as it's not the main focus.

I also forgot to mention that we could pick what side we want to play as, either the humans or the aliens.
Oh. I'm not really looking to play against female characters, sorry.

I'm interested! Was there any particular plot line you had in mind? if not, I'd be glad to brainstorm some ideas with you.
Yes! So as I mentioned above, unbeknownst to the human ambassadors a power struggle is building between the many forms of life on the new alien planet. So as the ambassadors arrive they are met with varying monarchs from all over the planet who are each secretly vying for the support of humanity, each with the goal of upheaving their political adversaries through plot, treachery, and might. It all really depends on which side you want to pick, I was kinda leaning more towards the aliens :3 but let me know if you want to take that side. I was thinking that your protagonist could be a leader of any human occupation, (ex. military official, scientist, ambassador) that comes aboard with many others and my character would be apart of the main alien council of a docile domain that will get to know your character and eventually befriend them.

What do you think?

Yes! So as I mentioned above, unbeknownst to the human ambassadors a power struggle is building between the many forms of life on the new alien planet. So as the ambassadors arrive they are met with varying monarchs from all over the planet who are each secretly vying for the support of humanity, each with the goal of upheaving their political adversaries through plot, treachery, and might. It all really depends on which side you want to pick, I was kinda leaning more towards the aliens :3 but let me know if you want to take that side. I was thinking that your protagonist could be a leader of any human occupation, (ex. military official, scientist, ambassador) that comes aboard with many others and my character would be apart of the main alien council of a docile domain that will get to know your character and eventually befriend them.

What do you think?
Sure! That sounds good, I'm thinking some sort of military group. Maybe even an alien that has sided with the humans and must decide on his obligations towards his kinsmen or the obligations towards his employers.

Sure! That sounds good, I'm thinking some sort of military group. Maybe even an alien that has sided with the humans and must decide on his obligations towards his kinsmen or the obligations towards his employers.
:lenny: Heyy I had a similar Idea, however we will need to split up the roles, are you alright with playing as a human protagonist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back