• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New World - an Overlord interest check

Keep Nazarick and Ainz??

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding magic and summons and abilities, if it spell/ability/item you used is something that isn't something understandable with it's name, than please at least give a simple description of said ability/item/spell to avoid confusion. Thanks!

Regarding magic and summons and abilities, if it spell/ability/item you used is something that isn't something understandable with it's name, than please at least give a simple description of said ability/item/spell to avoid confusion. Thanks!
in the IC right when you're about to use it?

a little weird for someone to spec into racial traits so lightly

I knew people would think about that. But my inspiration is from something I studied at university a few years ago about Nemo, the theoretical fourth part of the human psyche that emphasizes the self's insignificance and meaninglessness.

What do you mean by intro post. A post to get us started in general? Or something happening before Yggdrasil ends?
It was going to start at like [20:00:00] and lead on to the end of Yggdrasil, and the rp would start with the characters reacting to being transported to the new world.

Attention passengers, this is your captain, god speaking. I am here to announce that I have put up the basic IC and OCC.

I most likely will edit the little introduction post, but the main thread is up.

I have linked both on the first post in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back