• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

The new RPN format is nice, but

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay so you know that bar at the top of the screen right next to the RPN logo? Well, I'm sure you've peobably noticed this but it's so small that I can't access any of the buttons. It can 9not show half a button at a time.

Okay so you know that bar at the top of the screen right next to the RPN logo? Well, I'm sure you've peobably noticed this but it's so small that I can't access any of the buttons. It can 9not show half a button at a time.

Do you mean on mobile, what phone and broswer are you using?

Yeah mine looks the same.

I mean, I like the logo and it looks super cool now that it is blown up...
Perhaps if the search bar was collapsible (well it collapses when I turn my ipad but then it all still doesn’t fit) but if it were, them the task bar would be accessible

Idk. I know zip about coding and stuff. I’m sure the crew is working super hard to get things right, so hang in there, you guys! :D

Yeah mine looks the same.

I mean, I like the logo and it looks super cool now that it is blown up...
Perhaps if the search bar was collapsible (well it collapses when I turn my ipad but then it all still doesn’t fit) but if it were, them the task bar would be accessible

Idk. I know zip about coding and stuff. I’m sure the crew is working super hard to get things right, so hang in there, you guys! :D

Working on it!

At the very least bookmarks are under your dropdown menu for your account, where your avatar is. Hope that helps a bit for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back