• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The New Order: Liberty Takes Her Long Awaited Breath

JustSomeDood

Introduction​

The year is 1946 and the bloodiest conflict humanity has ever faced had finally come to an end. But instead of the Hammer and Sickle being flown across the streets of Berlin shows a much darker image of the fate of Europe. The Union Jack could be seen being slowly taken down by a Wehrmacht soldier. And is quickly replaced with the infamous red banner of the Nazi Empire. And with that, the sun had finally set over the British Empire. The British government had officially surrendered to the Reich and with it, the Germans decided the fate over Europe. And with it, a new order had been placed over Europe. An order fueled by hatred and human suffering. Hellbent on cleansing so-called "inferior" beings. Where work shall set them "free". Yet these so-called inferior beings resist the newly appointed masters that had been placed over them. No sane or morally right man would just stand idly by and let these so-called "superior beings" rape their homelands. Ruining the beauty and history of their countries. Slowly erasing their cultures with time. So they rise up and fight against the menace that had conquered their lands. They fight not just for themselves, but for their families, their countrymen, and most importantly their homes. With that came the rise of the ENA (English Nationalist Army) a united resistance front against the Germans. With only one sole purpose of freeing their homes. To put even the smallest of cracks into the seemingly indestructible shield over the new order that the Germans have enforced over Europe. A chance for freedom, liberty, and hope in this new dark world they live in. To finally put an end to The New Order.

Who are you?​

After a decade of German occupation, the drums of the liberation of the Isles roars louder. It is now 1956 and the call for liberty arises. And you are one of the people who answer its roar. You are a resistance member inside of the ENA. You are a person that fights for the liberation of the British Isles. You can decide on what you are inside of the resistance as long as I approve of it. If you are interested in the campaign please state so in the comments so that I can know to add later.

What happened? (More will be added)​

(This is common knowledge that almost every character knows so if you want extra info pm me plus)
PS I KNOW THAT THIS ISN'T AN ORIGINAL IDEA BUT THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON THE SUBJECT. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY MORE BEFORE ME WHO HAVE DONE THIS IDEA. I SIMPLY WANT TO EXPAND IT WITH MY OWN IDEAS.

Hey, there this is an Alt timeline in which the Axis won WW2 (Original Right?) which takes inspiration from the Hoi4 mods TNO and TWR. But is primarily an originally crafted story created by me. (Also don't murder me if this isn't 100% super realistic. Since ya know Germany winning ww2 isn't so don't bust my balls if I get something historically incorrect.) Focusing primarily on the British Isles. So anyway let's get enough of that boring stuff to let's get straight into the info.

LORE:
Realistic or Modern - The New Order Lore

Character Sheet:

Realistic or Modern - The New Order Characters

RULES:
1. Though there will be heavy topics such as homophobia, racism, sexism, etc I expect that none of this shall be taken ooc. And if you are doing any of these actions OOC I will kick you from the rp.

2. Though drama is allowed in the ic, drama is not allowed ooc.

4. OOC will be held on the site so no discord is required from you!

5. Romance is allowed in the campaign but please don't make it the main topic.

6. A minimum of 2 paragraphs per response in the IC, absolutely no one-liners, please.

8. Once I post the CS, please follow it but if you wish to add anything that's fine with me.

9. I just wanted to remind you that there will be violence and sometimes gore if the scene requires it. Though I will post a warning before it in case you aren't comfortable with it.

10. Though there will not be rolling I expect you in the case of PVP to do it realistically. Such as if you are shot you won't suddenly just do a kickflip on the other person and knock him out in an instant.

11. No god-modding, Mary Sues or Gary sues.

12. If you could put a writing example in your CS it would be greatly apprenticed.

13. Third person only.

14. Please be realistic. For example, if you are shot please don't brush it off as a small wound or inconvenience. You got shot. Please act like it.

Last edited:
SUPER DE DUPER INTERESTED (time to go full jewish gay comunist on these nerds.... i'd also like to mention that any romance between a nazi and a person in a concentration camp will result in me murdering whoever did it cause not fucking cool bitch) give me a sec to make the bio.

SUPER DE DUPER INTERESTED (time to go full jewish gay comunist on these nerds.... i'd also like to mention that any romance between a nazi and a person in a concentration camp will result in me murdering whoever did it cause not fucking cool bitch) give me a sec to make the bio.
Hey there send me a pm with all of the requirements so that we can discuss your entry into the rp!

Looks cool! I’ll send you a CS if that’s cool?

Pls join the gay Jewish commie revolution w me that is my plan

Just saw this

I saw the new order and I was like

No

It can’t be

Hold up

Wait a minute

Then I saw hoi4 and I was like,

Yooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back