The New OOC and Hangout

I have no idea *shurgs*
first I've heard of it

Heeeeey. When I made the character and joined a few months ago (has it been that long?) I kept asking about the safety of the facility and stuff. I was told it was horribly unsafe and I could totally be inspecting it, then perhaps hired later. Larry had a brief interaction with Imogen wherein he said he was going to recommend she was added to staff since she had safety insight and could regenerate. Admittedly, after Episode 4 closed we didn't cement anything. But it was mentioned multiple times over the course of a few weeks!

so basically

and I'm being totally honest

None of us have any idea what the fuck we're doing because I, the GM, am pretending to be on hiatus to catch up with schoolwork. Of the other two co-GMs, Frixz is also a student, and Luddeus is a student AND a teacher (and thus violates the laws of most school roleplays).

Zahzi, the co-GM from the original RP, hates dealing with large groups of people (which we are), so that rules him out. Giyari, who's brainchild I grafted into the plot of Aegis, would probably down an entire bottle of vodka if I told him that he's in charge of this hot mess.

1*snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png

Not a lie. There's also the fact that I'm also a part time student.
And that I'm in no way nice enough to GM this many people without upsetting someone. I know I'm a hardass GM, no point in denying it, lol.

And there's ALSO the fact that I'm a tight-ass about plot twists and don't want to inadvertently spoil any future arcs for you all.

although I will say, I will be impressed if you manage to save Raguel from her... inner demons.

so basically

and I'm being totally honest

None of us have any idea what the fuck we're doing because I, the GM, am pretending to be on hiatus to catch up with schoolwork. Of the other two co-GMs, Frixz is also a student, and Luddeus is a student AND a teacher (and thus violates the laws of most school roleplays).

Zahzi, the co-GM from the original RP, hates dealing with large groups of people (which we are), so that rules him out. Giyari, who's brainchild I grafted into the plot of Aegis, would probably down an entire bottle of vodka if I told him that he's in charge of this hot mess.
You mean whiskey. He's a scot after all.

Also, this is the most active the OOC has been since I've been here, holy shit.

And there's ALSO the fact that I'm a tight-ass about plot twists and don't want to inadvertently spoil any future arcs for you all.

Well at least you're honest! That's always a plus.

You mean whiskey. He's a scot after all.

Also, this is the most active the OOC has been since I've been here, holy shit.
Vodka is truly magnificent regardless of race or creed.

Also I graced it with my magnificence. Of course I riled up the ooc! *poses ostentatiously*

Yay! Also, my apologies, I think you got caught up in my Discord auto-purge

Don't worry, i'm not!

Hey, I am at my parents house for this and the next week so, I'll try to respond to things in little openings and stuff, but specially in the weekend (I'm being dragged to the beach) I'll definitely not be around. So apologies in first hand.

Also, I guess I'm moving again, but that's a really long story that does not belong in the OOC.

Second, not wanting to alarm people but... AHHHHHH Special Training has been silent for more than 30 days and even if Weli can't lock the thread we should go save it before it's too late!!! >o<
yoikes yoikes , @DamagedGlasses and Lemon Boy Lemon Boy , tho I know you're swapping Kyle out so, you might not want to respond anymore...

BUT YEAH, Please save it I'm loving it so much and we didn't even get to Mitch actually copying anything yet >w<
#don'tletthemissiondie

QAQ) I don't want it to die too but uuhh lemme see what i can do tomorrow

So has everyone abandoned ship on the report cards thread?I know hesp jumped but we can just ghost his character into a corner then write her out.

Personally i don't know what to write. I'll wait for a good moment to jump in... sorry

So has everyone abandoned ship on the report cards thread?I know hesp jumped but we can just ghost his character into a corner then write her out.

I either over looked it when I was tagged when the thread was made or it did not come through. I was not aware it had started. My bad. I will work to catch up and post in after work.

Based on the manual and spreadsheet of active characters (I've personally seen played recently)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ElFGiuuMJm1HtEkOHEH-epSdB1vdNdPGHEFmECj41c/edit#gid=0

This is just some ideas I had! Not all the power summaries or explanations are guaranteed to be accurate. I did my best without conducting OOC interviews. I AM NOT A MEMBER OF CC. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER STATS.

HEALTH
  • Stat of 1: Sickly, frail. Whenever someone else gets a cold, you know you're getting it too... and probably a sinus infection after that. It takes you a while to recover from getting sick or injured.
  • Stat of 3: Hearty. You recover from illness, injury, even surgery slightly faster than average. You rarely get infections and it takes something really serious to make you take a sick day.
Current characters with relevant health powers:
  • Hadrian (3): Regenerates. Temporary replacement takes up to a few weeks for a lost limb, but a permanent scarred replacement that is no more poor than the original will happen after a longer period of time [perhaps a year?]
  • Ophelia (3): Regenerates. Can heal faster than average human and regrow lost limbs (not limited to tentacles).
  • Lucas (3): Regenerates when plugged into an external power force due to electron physiology. Can regenerate anything short of brain death.
  • Eden (4): Heals faster than the average person; broken bones and wounds take 1-3 days on average to heal. Can not regenerate.
  • Red (5): No amplified healing or regeneration noted.
  • Imogen (8): Regeneration, including compete and perfect regrowth of lost limbs. (currently under revision)
---> Three (3) characters have 3 health that do not regenerate and are not listed in this synopsis but are in the spreadhseet. Additionally, there is a character with more points in a health stat but does not regenerate (Eden). There are inconsistencies within this stat.

STRENGTH
  • Stat of 1: Physically weak. Lifting boxes makes you feel like you're about to break your back. Your arms and legs look like chopsticks and you don't spend time in a gym regularly.
  • Stat of 3: Stronger than the average person, you are perhaps a weightlifter or bodybuilder of some sort. Your musculature shows.
Current characters with relevant strength powers:
  • Eve (4): Cybernetic arms that increase her strength
  • Ophelia (4): Tentacles that are stronger than the average arm(s).
  • Red (4): Not stated; presumed to be from galvanizing his body?
  • Hadrian (4): Not stated; presumed from reactive physiology?
  • Manami (7): When enraged and in water, becomes stronger and larger ["hulks out"]
  • Aaron (9): Science stuff related to his powers (dense and shit)
  • Tabitha (9): Becomes gigantic!

DEFENSE
  • Stat of 1: Easy to hit and fragile. Maybe it's because you are slow to move, or have bad reaction times, or big, but people don't have a hard time hitting you if they try. Conversely, maybe you're just fragile and bruise easily!
  • Stat of 3: Resilient: When your buddy breaks his wrist falling off the stage, you walk away with a sprain if that. People can hit you, but they probably just hurt themselves in the process.

Current characters with relevant defense powers:

• Eve (4): Cybernetics that are more resilient to damage
  • Cecilia (4): Not stated; character currently under revision?
  • Eden (4): Not stated nor explained
  • Hadrian (5): Pain nullification, reactive physiology
  • Red (9): Galvanization; immune to most kinds of damage
  • Aaron (9): Science stuff related to his powers (dense and shit)

AGILITY
  • Stat of 1: Slow, clumsy. Maybe your idea of a sprint is someone's walk (no matter how much effort you put in) or you trip over your own two feet. You're not winning any track and field contests!
  • Stat of 3: Quick, dexterous. You are or could be a world-class athlete on the field or in some sport with fast reaction times. Uwe Boll watch out!
Current characters with relevant agility powers:
  • Urial (4): Not stated. Because he's a dog?
  • Asher (4): Not stated nor explained.
  • Lara (4): Has wings on her back; can fly.
  • Max (5): Not stated or explained.
  • Bianca (5): Has air manipulation powers; can use them to fly
  • Viola (5): Uses her powers over electricity to move with increased speed
  • Lucas (7): Electron physiology
  • Kingsley (7): Becomes a parasitic ooze
  • Sam (7): Superspeed
  • Julie (7): Decrease in size and flight powers

INTELLECT
  • Stat of 1: Absent-minded, daft. You forget things easily, have to study harder than the average person, or don't retain knowledge for very long.
  • Stat of 3: You have above-average intelligence; you're not necessarily a super-genius, but you get things and remember things a lot better than others do! You are/were top of your class.
Current characters with relevant intellect powers:
  • Urial (4): Telepath
  • Anneliese (4): Related to powers presumably; can interpret any sort of language (even physical) flawlessly
  • Eve (4): Not stated or explained
  • Klaus (4): Not stated or explained
  • Max (5): Able to store a large amount of skills mentally
  • Asher (5): Not stated or explained
  • Viola (5): Increased mental capabilities as result of powers
  • Salem (5): Able to transport himself into the internet
  • Jordan (9): Super-genius
  • MAINFRAME (9): "Hivemind" that controls several telepaths linked together

WILLPOWER
  • Stat of 1: You have poor impulse control, you're cowardly, anxious, or cave to peer pressure at the drop of the dime. Dependable is not the first adjective people use for you.
  • Stat of 3: You are brave and full of convictions. Firefighters, police officers, and whistleblowers are people with this sort of high stat.
Current characters with relevant willpower powers:
  • Max (4): Able to temporarily transfer/impart skills to others
  • Red (4): Not stated or explained
  • Oliver (4): Limited form of telepathy (those in danger)
  • Urial (4): Telepathy
  • Jordan (4): Not stated; perhaps related to his hyper intelligence?
  • Victoria (4): Not stated or explained
  • MAINFRAME (4): Not stated, presumably related to their linked minds
  • Chris (4): Related to powers; mushin
  • Imogen (5): Increased pain tolerance
  • Cecilia (8): Air manipulation [before energy statistic, under revision]
  • Asher (8): Sound manipulation
  • Kingsley (8): Parasite
  • Eden (9): Wound transfer ability

ENERGY

• Salem (2): Can go into the internet
  • Lucas (2): Electron physiology.
  • Luther (3): Access to a pocket dimension through her body
  • Minah (3): Avian telepathy
  • Kendrick (4): Can animate toys
  • Eve (4): Can reform matter (but can not change it to a different type)
  • Sam (4): Superspeed
  • Luke (5): Frost/ice creation/manipulation
  • Klaus (5): Creates poison
  • Julie (6): Shapeshifting into a smaller version of herself (but stronger and faster)
  • JJ (7): Light manipulation
  • Penny (7): Radioactive
  • Bianca (8): Air/wind manipulation
  • Victoria (9): Light manipulation, specifically laser eyes of death

Users who are viewing this thread