The New OOC and Hangout

I also submitted a character already. So that's also relatively done.

For formalities sake, be sure to resubmit it into the character critique thread when you are satisfied that he is completed so we can officially begin to look it over! I'm looking forward to looking it over!

lrh.gif

Dago you piece of sexy ass what took you so long!

Giyari, you sexy bearded British magical gurl! I arrived the moment I knew this existed!

Last edited:
Hey, I am at my parents house for this and the next week so, I'll try to respond to things in little openings and stuff, but specially in the weekend (I'm being dragged to the beach) I'll definitely not be around. So apologies in first hand.

Also, I guess I'm moving again, but that's a really long story that does not belong in the OOC.

Second, not wanting to alarm people but... AHHHHHH Special Training has been silent for more than 30 days and even if Weli can't lock the thread we should go save it before it's too late!!! >o<
yoikes yoikes , DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses and @St Sin , tho I know you're swapping Kyle out so, you might not want to respond anymore...

BUT YEAH, Please save it I'm loving it so much and we didn't even get to Mitch actually copying anything yet >w<
#don'tletthemissiondie

Hey, I am at my parents house for this and the next week so, I'll try to respond to things in little openings and stuff, but specially in the weekend (I'm being dragged to the beach) I'll definitely not be around. So apologies in first hand.

Also, I guess I'm moving again, but that's a really long story that does not belong in the OOC.

Second, not wanting to alarm people but... AHHHHHH Special Training has been silent for more than 30 days and even if Weli can't lock the thread we should go save it before it's too late!!! >o<
yoikes yoikes , DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses and @St Sin , tho I know you're swapping Kyle out so, you might not want to respond anymore...

BUT YEAH, Please save it I'm loving it so much and we didn't even get to Mitch actually copying anything yet >w<
#don'tletthemissiondie

Beach?! LUCKYYYYY!

MAN, I can not wait to be in the Discord where it must be story time right now! I like story time! -w-

Nuuuuu, not a dying prompt! Quick retrieve a necromancer or healer super!

Fun fact: Melody's CS is pretty much aces. Just picking a bit of music for funsies while waiting for my player app acceptance. <3

Beach?! LUCKYYYYY!

MAN, I can not wait to be in the Discord where it must be story time right now! I like story time! -w-

Nuuuuu, not a dying prompt! Quick retrieve a necromancer or healer super!

Fun fact: Melody's CS is pretty much aces. Just picking a bit of music for funsies while waiting for my player app acceptance. <3
The beach is only great in the water part and only on the first day. On the first day? It's awesome, you can swim, drinking some fun beverages, eat interesting food, it's pretty cool. On the next day I'm missing you guys, I realize the WiFi is terrible and I'm bored out of my mind by the repetition. So yeah, I'm not sure I'm that much of a fan of the experience XD
Also, Brazilian sun.............. I don't think that needs explanation.

Yeah, Discord is really the place we share stories. That's really interesting how we all come together soo cloose to share our RL happenings like that. *adds that to list of possible things to make a Psychology project out of*

I could go about it on the OOC if you really want, but it goes back to things that have been happening for months and some of the other players are aware at this point. That would be a REEEEEALLY Long story time, and maybe also a bit confusing XD
Your choice!

Yes! Save the Mission! OWO

Hahaha, nice to hear you're having fun ^33^

The beach is only great in the water part and only on the first day. On the first day? It's awesome, you can swim, drinking some fun beverages, eat interesting food, it's pretty cool. On the next day I'm missing you guys, I realize the WiFi is terrible and I'm bored out of my mind by the repetition. So yeah, I'm not sure I'm that much of a fan of the experience XD
Also, Brazilian sun.............. I don't think that needs explanation.

Yeah, Discord is really the place we share stories. That's really interesting how we all come together soo cloose to share our RL happenings like that. *adds that to list of possible things to make a Psychology project out of*

I could go about it on the OOC if you really want, but it goes back to things that have been happening for months and some of the other players are aware at this point. That would be a REEEEEALLY Long story time, and maybe also a bit confusing XD
Your choice!

Yes! Save the Mission! OWO

Hahaha, nice to hear you're having fun ^33^

As someone originally from California, who had a good bit of growing up near Imperial beach I love it. Gimme 90 degree weather, eight gallons of sunscreen, and a beach with my family and I'll be happy for a good long time.

No need to put yourself out like that. I can wait for the Discord chat.

I am. I really am! I have a few songs picked already, as well as a couple images I'm considering adding bit unsure. Plus she's decidedly unlike most characters I have made and the hope that I might actually get to develop her over time gets me excited! God I love overarching character development and goals!

I will be having Aaron show up soon. Mulling over how to have Aaron's inner darkness interact with Kingsley..

Thoughts!

Who wants to see some totally non-Aegis BBcode that I'm pulling out of my workshop?

Users who are viewing this thread