The New OOC and Hangout

Hi excitable new-to-me person!

I'm joining when welian opens back up -w-
Ohhhh, you must be weli's friend :3
She let us know you'd show up eventually~ =^-^= Welcome to AEGIS, tho not officially yet!! YAY XD

Soooo, anything I can help you with while you wait for it to open? OWO

Ohhhh, you must be weli's friend :3
She let us know you'd show up eventually~ =^-^= Welcome to AEGIS, tho not officially yet!! YAY XD

Soooo, anything I can help you with while you wait for it to open? OWO

She talked about me?! 0///0 Her friend? =D

Yeah. That's me.

And not at the moment thank you. I have a character sheet being filled out as I can in between short moments of work. Slow day in the bars here x-x

She talked about me?! 0///0 Her friend? =D
"so I've gone and gotten Dago interested in Aegis." "the day i close new player apps"
Actual quotes from the Boss Lady XD
And then a couple of the players we're pretty excited with the news >w<

I always get excited about new people so...

But yeah, we've been expecting you~ ^D^ *tries not to sound ominous and fails*

And not at the moment thank you. I have a character sheet being filled out as I can in between short moments of work. Slow day in the bars here x-x

Okay then~ Don't hesitate to ask when you need it! We're all very eager to help around here~ OWO7

"so I've gone and gotten Dago interested in Aegis." "the day i close new player apps"
Actual quotes from the Boss Lady XD
And then a couple of the players we're pretty excited with the news >w<

I always get excited about new people so...

But yeah, we've been expecting you~ ^D^ *tries not to sound ominous and fails*

Okay then~ Don't hesitate to ask when you need it! We're all very eager to help around here~ OWO7

Haha. Well she hooked me. Especially after I read the full synopses of each arc!

People excited to see me? You'll start really making me blush -///-

How foreboding!

I'll gladly ask when the time comes. I can't wait to introduce Melody to you all and get her involved!

Haha. Well she hooked me. Especially after I read the full synopses of each arc!
Ohhhh, you read those?! That's awesome!
Glad you like them, we worked a lot to make the episodes more compact for the new players to read! So hearing something like that is always great~ <3

I wrote the one for Episode 1, btw (Yes, Nessy is incapable of making a summary that is actually short >w< Weli said she'll give me a word limit next time... Actually, she said that to Gus too...)

Moving on...

I'll gladly ask when the time comes. I can't wait to introduce Melody to you all and get her involved!

Ohhh, you're bringing a friend along with you! EX-CITING! ^D^
I can't wait to meet her too~ >w<

Ohhhh, you read those?! That's awesome!
Glad you like them, we worked a lot to make the episodes more compact for the new players to read! So hearing something like that is always great~ <3

I wrote the one for Episode 1, btw (Yes, Nessy is incapable of making a summary that is actually short >w< Weli said she'll give me a word limit next time... Actually, she said that to Gus too...)

Moving on...

Ohhh, you're bringing a friend along with you! EX-CITING! ^D^
I can't wait to meet her too~ >w<

Haha. Yeah, I was assuming multiple gms wrote it due to tone and humor difference. I liked it, long or no. Though I read crazy fast so it's not an issue like for others.

Haha, no. Melody is my characters name. Sorry for the confusion.

Haha. Yeah, I was assuming multiple gms wrote it due to tone and humor difference. I liked it, long or no. Though I read crazy fast so it's not an issue like for others.
That's nice to hear!

Haha, no. Melody is my characters name. Sorry for the confusion.
Ohhhh! Makes sense XD Nah, I am the one who assumed things, haha. No prob~ >w<

That's still exciting! I can't wait to see your CS then! OWO

That's nice to hear!

Ohhhh! Makes sense XD Nah, I am the one who assumed things, haha. No prob~ >w<

That's still exciting! I can't wait to see your CS then! OWO

Here's a preview!

Vance, M.

f247e802522acbbc764b81d8248684d6.jpg
  • Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    COUR01
    ALTR▌▌▌▌04
    ORDR▌▌▌▌▌05
    KIND▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌09
    PRCT▌▌02
    DIPL▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌09
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal
    HLTH▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌00
    STRN▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌00
    DEFN▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌00
    AGLT▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌00
    INTL▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌00
    WILL▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌00
    ENRG01

She's cute!!!! >w< *squeals*

Yep, that's a good start! I see you like to commence from the picture too~
I'm excited to see where this goes in the (not so distant) future! <3

She's cute!!!! >w< *squeals*

Yep, that's a good start! I see you like to commence from the picture too~
I'm excited to see where this goes in the (not so distant) future! <3

Thank you! I actually commenced via super power > mild back story > Gender > then picture and details. But the first 2 are not filled in yet cx I'll do those at home rather than work.

Thank you! I actually commenced via super power > mild back story > Gender > then picture and details. But the first 2 are not filled in yet cx I'll do those at home rather than work.
Oh. Well that's fine too! XDD (Why would it not?) I can understand completely the going home need, specially if you're typing from the phone right now >o<

I usually do the (almost) opposite way Picture>Personality>Superpower>Backstory>Relationships>Skills (Yes, we have these now!). Tho I gotta admit, that's not a fixed formula in any way >w< Even more since I write on impulse mostly than anything.

It's suddenly: "Oh! I want to try that!"
#notaplanner

Oh. Well that's fine too! XDD (Why would it not?) I can understand completely the going home need, specially if you're typing from the phone right now >o<

I usually do the (almost) opposite way Picture>Personality>Superpower>Backstory>Relationships>Skills (Yes, we have these now!). Tho I gotta admit, that's not a fixed formula in any way >w< Even more since I write on impulse mostly than anything.

It's suddenly: "Oh! I want to try that!"
#notaplanner

Sometimes I'm spontaneous, sometimes I'm elaborate, all the time people question the origins of my thought processes. #halfplannerhalfwingerallweirdo

Also, she's gon' be a shape-shitter if you were curious! From the inane to the terrifying, you'll find her many shapes a variety of levels of useful.

Users who are viewing this thread