The new journey

Raiden looked over at her " sure " he smiled calmly " so why do you hate that demon so much? I'm not defending her just need information which will make my job easier

(( he drank demon blood which is slowly turning him into a demon. The organization made him do it ))

Ezio smiled calmly " well if we come across that demon hunter again he's going to give us troubles but his soul will be a added addition to my blade if he attacks you again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Merci  sighed, "We were born on the same day at the same time and honestly the only thing that makes her a demon is her appearance and the fact she gives people their worst nightmare." She took his hand and almost let go, "You..." she bit her lip and healed him. "You hunt demons yet...I sense the power of one laying within you..." she whispered softly. He could hear her she was just a bit concerned.

Rien watched the machine move in its own circle, "Well I leave you to it then..." he said a bit confused. He shifted to his wolf form and made his way back to Snow, "Nothing to worry about it is some sort of mishapped machine. @Jennete

Hantu smiled, "Yes but I don't want you getting hurt either love..." she said rubbing his cheek with her hand.

Raiden looked at her and his eyes went wide then looked down " im slowly becoming one. " he sighed " the organization I'm in are demon hunters. We hunt demons using their powers. I drank a very powerful demons blood.. " he shook his head " i managed to kill every Demon I came across except for one.. she is a major pain.. damn succubus.. 

Ezio smiled " i won't I promise " he kissed her passionately on the lips " so is there anything you like to do today love?

Merci's brown eyes watched him, "So to kill what you hate you must become it..." As he mentioned succubi she shook her head, "I hate those horny demons....if you like I could probably make a charm to fight against her." She stopped touching him, "How does she make you fall under her spell???"

She sighed, "Well as much as I'd like to say, stay in bed with you all day. I don't think that's an option!" She said with a small smile.

Raiden shook his head " i doubt it will help " he sighed " she's very powerful and she's not like any succubi I ever faced.. I faced succubi but this one can get past any charms she's a force to be reckoned with " he smirked " i will find a way to kill her I'm close I know I can do it.. but on the important matter " do you want that demon that causes nightmares dead?

Ezio smirked and held her close to him " i have no problem with that my love all I care about is being with you. " kissed her passionately on the lips " 

Merci frowned, "If you depend on that demon blood it will devour you..." she said softly looking at him. She shook her head, "No... don't worry about her." She shrugged, "Honestly if she were to vanish one day I probably wouldn't know what to do." She was still thinking about the demon power she was sensing from him now.

She kissed him back and smiled, "One can not simply spend the day in bed you have to get up and move about silly.'' 

Raiden nodded " i think it's a bit too late for that. " he looked down " i can feel the power even more and my enhance strength and speed are now permanent so I have to be careful when I'm around other humans like my self " he smiled calmly " I will be fine though.. it's a honor to help humanity and I will use the power against the other demons

Ezio smirked " well your right love. I'm always on the run. I've never really had time to really relax or have any fun. " he sighed a bit but smiled as he decided to sit up stretching his arms above his head " 

A bit of sadness filled her and she rested a hand over his, "What I'm saying is one day you may turn full demon and not have control, then you'll be the thing you've hunted all these years." A single tear slid down her cheek, the thought really did saddened her. This man who was so nice and honest, and would accept the penalty of drinking demons blood to fight them. It made her heart swell with pride to know humans like him existed, but it also made her sad that they had such a fate.

She shook her head, "I normally just jump from one town to the next, so many different dreams to twist into nightmares." She said with a smirk. She slowly sat up stretching her muscles, "I'm ready whenever, oh and I think we might want these back." She snapped her fingers and their clothes landed on the bed.

Raiden noticed her tear and reached up towards her cheek and wiped her tear " i will be fine.. it will be awhile before I turn. " he smiled calmly never meeting someone else other than Haru really upset about his fate. He was a bit scared once he becomes a full blown demon, but he's going to kill as much as he can before falling to it. 

Ezio chuckled a bit " yeah can't go around in public naked " he started to put his clothes back on then waited for her. Once she was done he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck softly " so do you want to go twist some dreams to nightmares?

She nodded, "Then...may I stay by your side even once you do become a full demon that way I can do my best to stop you from hurting othersamd in turn hurting yourself?" She asked determination shown brightly in her brown eyes as she looked at him. Dreams were a powerful thing and good ones were sometimes the purest form of power.

She smiled slightly looking at him, "No I think I'm good for now, what would you like to do?"

3 hours ago, RacingBloodWolf said:

Merci  sighed, "We were born on the same day at the same time and honestly the only thing that makes her a demon is her appearance and the fact she gives people their worst nightmare." She took his hand and almost let go, "You..." she bit her lip and healed him. "You hunt demons yet...I sense the power of one laying within you..." she whispered softly. He could hear her she was just a bit concerned.

Rien watched the machine move in its own circle, "Well I leave you to it then..." he said a bit confused. He shifted to his wolf form and made his way back to Snow, "Nothing to worry about it is some sort of mishapped machine. @Jennete

Hantu smiled, "Yes but I don't want you getting hurt either love..." she said rubbing his cheek with her hand.

Snow: She tilted her head slightly. "Machine?" Panic gripped her and she tried to sit up, wincing at the effort needed. "Is it coming here?" She didn't like the thought of a machine.

He shook his head, "No I think it just intends to walk in the circle it's made..." he said with a shrug also if it bothers you I would different her it coming way before it got here. So I can get you out of here, not to mention I'd come back and melt it's ass..."

@Jennete

Raiden looked at her and smiled " sure that would be great " he then looked down " how do you plan to stop me from going full demon and hurting anyone. " he asked being really curious

Ezio looked over at her and started to think " well if we leave let's make sure no demon hunter is following us.. how about we go to the beach? 

Raptor strode into the clearing and glanced up st the sky to see a teal dragon fly away."Do you really believe it's alright to leave you half-sister by herself?" Augustine asked unsure why Raptor wouldn't ride their dragonic friend to it's destination. "Well it sounded like she had a lot on her mind, so I decided lets divide and conquer. After all we're bound to run into each other at some point." raptor replied to his constant companion with a bit of an understanding tone. He then went over to a lone tree and drew his katana, pressing it's green blade on the bark to make sure he can be accurate."Practicing I see, well I guess i couldn't hurt." Augustine said mentally to Raptor knowing he had a good reason to do so. raptor then sheathed his blade and stood ready to draw it again. In a flash of green the tree fell to the side of him as he stood over it blade in hand. He then felt as if someone was watching him causing him change his eyes to become green and reptilian in appearance. "Who's there!" Raptor called out griping his katana in both hands and waited.

(alright ready to go @Saxis Bloodborne)

Saxis smirked as he walked out showing himself. His gaze watched Raptor closely while he crossed his arms over his chest " strange not many can easily sense my presence 

She smiled softly, "Magic, and if I can't stop you I can slow you down. I don't mind doing so and I'm sure you have friends who would fight to get you back to your normal self." 

Raiden smiled and nodded " thanks if that happens I know you will help " he looked at her curious on why she wanted to help him so much but didn't mind it he liked the calm friendly energy she was giving off.

"Also I can promise it's not the vodka talking." She closed her eyes again before looking over towards the bar. "Hantu isn't a killer..." she said out of the blue. "We just fight over people's dreams I give them pleasant ones and she gives them nightmares. Now we can bring those things to life and she could have killed thousands, but she honestly had never killed anyone...."

Raiden looked at her " the Vampire that was with her.. seemed to be protecting her.. and if she's no killer it seems now she has a weakness it's him " he said with a grin on his face " I'm a demon hunter I think good dreams are better than nightmares, but thinking about it we kill the Vampire she might finally start killing which is not good " he sighed looking down " what do you think we should do? 

"I think you make her your last worry, if it makes your demon side take over more. Sometimes it better not to make enemies where there aren't any." It was a bit ironic of her to say seems how Hantu sort of was her enemy even though they used to be friends. She sighed, "Anyways we have bigger fish to fry aka your succubus..."

Raiden shook at her saying his Succubus " don't say that please.. just thought of her overpowering me twice really pissed me off.. " he smirked " I'm being patient waiting for the right moment to strike before I take her out permanently

As a red haired man waltzed into view raptor dropped his blade,but still kept it in position that would allow him to block attacks."It's easy when my eyes are like this, as my senses are heightened when they're active in this form." he chuckled a bit know part of the reason he was being watched ."So I'm guessing there's a reason for you watching me?" he asked more or less for wanting to know if there was another reason for the man's observing.

@Saxis Bloodborne

Hantu smiled nodding, "Yeah it'd be nice if we had some peace without them hunting us...well. More me I guess sorry I'm causing you trouble."

She laughed slightly, "Sorry I tend to say things as they are. I don't like beating around the bush."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back