The new journey

Rien came upon a weird machine thing, "What and who are you!!!" He growled at the thing, not even sure it had any intelligence at all. 

Hantu smiled, "I'll gladly be yours forever!!!" She said kissing him back deeply. It was all new to her caring for someone but they had been fated for each other that was clear. 

Merci sighed, she came to a clearing and saw a tavern, "Wonderful i could use a drink..." she walked in and sat down, "Vodka please." A shot of plain vodka was sat in front of her and she hand over money. "Might be ordering several more of these."

Ezio smiled and after a few hours of being asleep in the real world he finally woke up. He looked over seeing her and he turned over kissing her on the lips passionately " good morning love 

She woke up and looked at him with a smile, "It can't be morning already it wasn't even night yet... unless we slept that long." She said with a small laugh.

Ezio chuckled a bit " well feels like we were out for awhile. " he then rolled over and got on top of her as he licked his lips " so can I love? " he leaned his head lower his face a couple inches from hers

Guardian was about to make another lap of the area he was patrolling, when a strange wolf creature came up to talk with him. He stopped in his tracks to turn to face him.

"You may call me Guardian."

There is a strong magic presence from him, strange for a robot.

She smiled arching her back so her neck was closer to his mouths reach, "Anytime my love." Her voice was thick with a strange lustful feeling. 

Rien almost went face first into the ground, he shifted to his human form a hand to his temple, "So...your telling me your name is Guardian and yet you are destroying my precious forest??? Isn't that a bit..you know..." the forest wasn't his per say but these were his precious hunting grounds and this machine magic thing was destroying that.

Merci sighed and downed two more shots of vodka. Did she normally drink this much, no, but the damned demon was driving her mad.

(Hey Saxis you could have Raiden stubble back into town or I can have Merci find him and heal him!!! XD )

Guardian wasn't programmed for irony. Besides, it's not like he's actively destroying it.

"What is it you want, wolfman."

It was less a question, and more of a demand.

"It's not wolf man it's Rien." He sighed, "As for what I want I'd like it if your magic butt would stop tearing thing place apart!!!" He half growled. 

He sighed, "Is there anyway for you to move and not destroy everything you pass??" He asked Guardian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezio would smirk and then would lower his head some more sinking his fangs into her neck as he started to suck her blood. He moved his hands underneath her pulling her up against his body as he wanted more than just her blood.

Raiden started to head back towards the village holding his arm. He dislocated his shoulder. He moved up towards a tree and popped it back into place grunting in pain. He made his way back into town as he started to walk down the dirt road to the bar

Rien growled, "You even think of burning this place down and I will melt you..." he ran a hand through his hair, "Were you made to destroy things???" He asked trying to keep his cool.

She smiled wrapping her arms around him, right now their clothes were a nightmare. With that thought she closed her eyes and their clothes were gone. "Sometimes this magic of making is very handy." 

"I was made to decide for myself. My creators believes that the free will of a soul will make me more effective at my job - defending at all costs."

(( @RacingBloodWolf Raiden is in town :)  ))

Ezio smirked seeing his clothes come off after he drank just enough of her blood to satisfy his thirst he then kissed her passionately on the lips (( time skip a few hours )) He laid beside her breathing heavily

Raiden made his way to the bar and walked inside a few cuts and bruises he sat at a table by himself

Merci turned as soon as she felt the slight humming energy of Hantu. Her eyes landed on a man, was he the one who foolishly let Hantu tulle his dream world. She downed another shot of vodka and was starting to feel it slowly hum to life within. She stood and walked over to the man, "You an idiot you know that right..." she said standing over the seated man. Even though her appearance screamed that she was an innocent little girl, her power said she knew how the world worked. She was a witch after all. 

"And what exactly are you supposed to defend because if it was the forest and lands you are failing miserably..." 

Hantu rolled onto her side and looked at him, "Well I don't know about you but I feel no urge to get up and move about." She said with a soft chuckle, she traced a finger down his arm kissing him.

"This area. I have discovered it is without defense, so I am defending it. There doesn't seem to be much hostility here, but that is a good thing."

Impeccable logic. Probably.

Ezio looked over at her and grinned. He kissed her back deeply " same here just glad I'm here with you love " he pulled her close to him holding her in his arms

Raiden looked over at the girl who just randomly came up to him and glared at her " what did you say? I don't know who you are but you just don't call random people an idiot " he looked away from her leaning back " best way to get yourself hurt girl

Merci sighed, "I can smell her on you and sense her energy that stupid demon Hantu!!! She is my rival and i hate her guts. Why would you let her bind herself to your dreams!!!" She said her hands on her waist.

Hantu smiled, "I'm glad as well and I'm also happy you didn't kill me right off the bat." She said with a smirk.

Ezio smirked " i can say the same thing.. " he said placing his hand on her cheek " I'm actually very happy that I met you love..

Raiden looked at her confused " no she tried to do that but a stupid Vampire got in the way protecting her.. I could of easily have killed her if he didn't protect her. She was trying to get into my head but luckily I managed to get away and injure her leg.. but the Vampire there got in the way of the fatal bullet that could of ended her life.. " he sighed shaking his head " why don't we help each other.. she's a demon and I kill demons it's my job let's end her together

Merci sighed, "Sorry I...I just felt her energy...and well now I feel stupid." She blushed slightly, "Um mind if I sit down." She would understand if he said no, she liked the offer of letting her work with him. 

She shook her head, "I wouldn't have tried to kill you unless I really felt threatened." 

Merci sighed, "Sorry I...I just felt her energy...and well now I feel stupid." She blushed slightly, "Um mind if I sit down." She would understand if he said no, she liked the offer of letting her work with him. 

She shook her head, "I wouldn't have tried to kill you unless I really felt threatened." 

Ezio rubbed his along her leg softly and than to her lower back to her upper back than moved it back down her back " I'm glad..most demons try to kill me for the we on i have.. the sword has thousands of souls trapped inside.. a demon gets a hold of that they will become very powerful..downside is its bound to me so I have to die for them to become the owner..

Raiden looked at her and he thought about it for few seconds. He scanned her carefully not knowing if she was a demon or not. He didn't feel a demonic like presence on her so he decided to let her join him " sure..and I'm Raiden by the way.. what's your name miss?

Merci smiled, "Thanks and sorry for calling you an idiot." She sat down, "My name is Merci and no I'm not a demon, I'm the witch of dreams." 

She smiled, "Well I'm not most demons, like I said before even though I have the looks, I'm not really demon like other than the fact I give people nightmares and feed off of that."

Raiden looked at her and smirked " it's ok I get that all the time with my Rival so I'm used to it. He's the bigger idiot though " he added as h chuckled a bit

Ezio nodded and kissed her on the lips " well my nightmares are yours love and so am I " he said placing his hand on her cheek " no one not even that demon hunter will harm you

Merci laughed softly, "Well I was a pretty big idiot myself for assuming such things." She noticed some cuts and bruises here and there, "Um do you mind??" She asked holding her hand out to him. 

(So he does have demon blood running through him doesn't he?)

"And I am yours my dear, I normally don't fight but I will do so to protect us." She said with a smile, she honestly had never killed anyone. Any demons she ran into made fun of her for it but why would she kill those who help her. It didn't make sense to her to do such.

Rien nodded, "Well...defend it as much as you want but please stop destroying it..." his my drifted to Snow he hoped she was okay and hadn't foolishly tried to run off. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back