The new journey

She limped over to Ezio, "let's get out of here...I can't make the armor anymore...and frankly I'm getting light headed with blood lose..."

She shook her head, "No I heard that a soul was wandering around and I teleported there." She blushed slightly, "People who are in that place rarely ever live. That place eats them..." She shuttered slightly. Each forest had it's own fairy. She wasn't anything special really, she just happened to be a Fairy Goddess who couldn't even save her own sister from turning bad..."

@SirGrey

He smiled, "You need to get better before you can go anywhere...." he said glancing at her. "Also you aren't taking up my time I promise. By the way my name's Rien, what's yours??"

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Ezio looked over at her and picked her up into his arms " yes let's go before he decides to come back. " he held her close to him wanting pay back more than anything but she was hurt he really didn't want her to die most importantly lose her. " can you teleport us far away from here? 

She shook her head, "No but we can fly out of here... Trāgu take us out of here..." with that the dragon appeared below the two of them. "Ever flown on a dragon before?" she asked him softly fighting the urge to close her eyes. Not only was it from the blood lose but she was exhausting herself power wise. She didn't care though as long as they got out of there.

Ezio shook his head " no but I just want you to be safe so it won't bother me none.. when we get safe you can feed on my nightmares to get your strength back " he then got on her dragon and when he did he held her close to him he then moved his hand to biting his wrist and moved his blood towards her wound healing her preventing any further blood lost

She laughed slightly, "Good thing it went all the way through." She joked softly. Her dragon was a bit unsettled by the new man sitting on him and he shifted a bit impatiently. Hantu rested a hand on the dragons back, "It's okay Trāgu..."

(( Ezio and Hantu are together escaping a fight with a demon hunter as for the others I have no clue. ))

Ezio held her close to him not wanting to let her go " there's a place not to far we can go there it's hard to find we probably can see it from the sky easily if we head north. I stayed there a few nights back " he smiled calmly placing his hand on her cheek softly rubbing her cheek

Hantu smiled, "I'll be fine, just need to rest." She said closing her eyes and slumping against him.

(Hey @The Fabulous Emerald Kila and Dia are in a tavern. Rien and Snow are in the forest I'm Town's den. If that's helpful)

She limped over to Ezio, "let's get out of here...I can't make the armor anymore...and frankly I'm getting light headed with blood lose..."

She shook her head, "No I heard that a soul was wandering around and I teleported there." She blushed slightly, "People who are in that place rarely ever live. That place eats them..." She shuttered slightly. Each forest had it's own fairy. She wasn't anything special really, she just happened to be a Fairy Goddess who couldn't even save her own sister from turning bad..."

@SirGrey

He smiled, "You need to get better before you can go anywhere...." he said glancing at her. "Also you aren't taking up my time I promise. By the way my name's Rien, what's yours??"

@Jennete

Snow: She nodded a little, sighing in response. "I suppose." She looked back at him and tilted her head. "Why are you helping me, though?" She honestly was curious. "I have nothing to give you. Nothing in return." Perhaps he was trying to steal her blood. Well, she wouldn't let him. No way.

Rien shook his head, "Just for you to be healthy once again. Dying isn't an option in my book." He said with a shrug, "I don't need anything in return."

@Jennete

Ezio flew with her until he looked down seeing the Cabin. He then pointed down towards it " there it is. " he said once they landed he helped her inside and laid her on the bed then laid right next to her

In the forest, a loud thumping is heard, followed by the sound of rushing steam and the crashing of trees. It is very clear where the giant dwarven robot had treaded - everything was destroyed and all manner of creatures flocked away from it. The robot simply walked on a large circular path, as was his 'want', or rather, what he has designated as his patrol point. And he was happy.

Hantu looked over to him as he laid beside her, "Hey where are we anyways..." she asked moving closer to him.

Ezio wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him and looked at her " somewhere safe for the time being " he smiled calmly as he kissed her softly on the lips " ready to feast on my nightmares " even though it sounded so weird saying but he knew it would help get her energy back

Hantu kissed him back, she smiled, "Indeed I am." She didn't wait for him to fall asleep her body seemed to have a mind of its own. She fell into a deep sleep her body glowing purple. It was searching for any and every ounce of nightmares possible.

He pulled her close to him being extremely close as he started to fall sleep. His nightmares became even more lucid and powerful for her. He started to grip his hands into his fist even the fear in them started to effect him slightly. 

She appeared next to him in his nightmare and touched his arm taking away the fear. "It's okay..." she said smiling softly, "When I get like this I normally got and nab other nightmares like from many others. When I'm weak if I focus on one person it tends to drive them mad..."

Ezio looked at her seeing her in his nightmare " well I hope It's helping you " he walked up towards her he tried to wrap his arms around her but went through her. His greatest fear now was losing her never able to hold her in his arms again " it has to be a nightmare " he looked down but smiled knowing it was okay she was next to him in reality

Rien shook his head, "Just for you to be healthy once again. Dying isn't an option in my book." He said with a shrug, "I don't need anything in return."

@Jennete

In the forest, a loud thumping is heard, followed by the sound of rushing steam and the crashing of trees. It is very clear where the giant dwarven robot had treaded - everything was destroyed and all manner of creatures flocked away from it. The robot simply walked on a large circular path, as was his 'want', or rather, what he has designated as his patrol point. And he was happy.

Snow: She scoffed at Rien, her eyes watching him warily. "Everyone wants something... everything has a price." Her eyes snap to the cave's entrance, fear gripping her heart at the sounds. "What is that?" Her heart raced and her blood sang. It carried it's light melody to Rien's ears, wishing to be protected. Of course these were not Snow's wishes.

Rien shrugged, "Someone it jumpy, its probably just something passing by." He shifted to his wolf form, "Stay here and I'll check it out. The state you're in you can't fight whatever it is." He walked out of the den and looked around the smell of machine filled his nose and he growled. He heard the sound of the machine before coming upon it. He saw creatures running away, his growl was louder now. Something was destroying his home forest.

@Jennete

Hantu smiled softly at him as she went through him, "This is only a dream and its not real." she placed a hand on his shoulder, "I am the Demon of Nightmare's, Hantu. I feast of the nightmares of other but i here by deem your dreams as mine alone." She learned into him and kissed him, a purple light circled him. "There now its offical and no I wont make you have nightmares every night I promise." She said with a soft smile.

Merci looked around she felt the binding magic through the dream world. Hantu had just bound herself to someone's dreams witch meant she couldn't save the poor bastard from nightmare's. She didn't know that Hantu could make them have nightmares or not. She didn't really care though, the nightmare demon was her worst enemy. She was walking along the forest humming a soft tune.

Ezio smiled as  kissed him and he looked at himself as he started to glow. His eyes looked towards her beauty as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her towards him " I'm yours Forever " he kissed her even more passionately on the lips 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back