• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The New Girl

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
Muse A is the top at her/his school Chief Unto. She/he is finally accept into the school of her dreams. Harterd School. She/he arrives and proceeds to have the worst day ever. The top student hate him/her because of seemingly no reason. And Muse B randomly calls him/her Mary for no reason even though B knows his/her name. How will A survive? What does B want?
Let’s find out together :)

Hello, :) I'm Grace! I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-12 paragraphs of 6-9 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me and:) how I'm feeling. :) I write in third person. Lol! I'm normally on a lot!I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in PMs here. For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and usually just name, age, height, and appearance. I like to discover most of the rest as we go! I’m happy to do MxM or MxF or anything with this, please someone? I’d love to play Muse A in this one :) also open to suggestions and this one is an idea from Gilmore Girls ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back