The New Fox in Town

Foxy

The Mischievious
Heyo!
I'm Foxy (A name I go by on my gaming platform). I'm new here looking for some exciting rp experiences, friends and time writing!
I hail from the West Coast of the US, though I'm online on everything like... all the time. I've RP'ed pretty much everything, fantasy, sci-fi, cliche stuff, futuristic apocalyptic blah blah blah.
As of right not I'm more interested in Modern/Futuristic RPs but I am also an avid fantasy lover so who knows!
I'd probably consider myself a semi-advanced to advanced writer, though I think I could write up much better paragraphs if I wrote more often.
My three favorite OC's are a young fighter pilot named Cayde, an Egyptian rune thief named Mkhai, and an evil young lady named Kit.
I'd elaborate on them but who has time? Pshhh.
Anyway, I'd love to chat with anyone who's around, and hopefully learn my way around these forums and find some RP's that I can join!

Heyo!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games!
That's where I head to vent my emptiness, and my rage over finals as they approach.

Heya Foxy! Welcome to Rpn! Enjoy yo stay here! :3 Your characters sound super interesting, adn I'm excited to see ya 'round the site.:3

-Derg, your frinedly neighborhood Draconic Moderator

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread