• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The New Eden Initiative - A Planetary Colonization Roleplay

Well with that they could in time build a body to remote pilot fir ai but at that start I would imagine they would manage the technical and automated processes of the ship and future colony.

Karcen Karcen I'm into it. As long as the AI has a physical body it can inhabit occasionally. Write up a character sheet and I'll give you feedback!

The Character thread is up!
AdmiralKio AdmiralKio Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 idalie idalie Moldie Moldie
You can all post your approved characters there. All else, post your character applications here and once I approve them you can move them over to the character thread!
I'll open up an OOC shortly for people who want to start coordinating.

Hello there i was just scrolling through the threats before bedtime and i came upon this dazzling little nugget of interrest. I dont have much time now but i would like to throw my hat in the ring. As the explorer Charles Emmerson Winchester the Third. Big game hunter and land surveyor. more of it later since i really need to go to bed.

Working on my forms as I can! Unexpectedly had family come to visit so I was gone all day!

Moldie Moldie would Stella be working under Brandish as a member of her team? I could totally see them taking apart the ship to help make machines and stuff for the colony to use on the new planet?

the-outpost-jessica-green.gif

Name: Brandish Rose

Sex/Gender: Female

Family:
Scout Rose – 10 – Little Brother

Appearance: Brandish is a lovely young woman with strikingly beautiful features. She has high cheekbones, lush lips, a perfectly sculpted jawline, and a pointed chin. Her skin is fair and smooth and complements the naturally rosy coloring of her lips. She has long ebony hair that has a natural gentle wave but can easily be straightened. Her eyes are almond-shaped sky blue eyes with long dark eyelashes. Her build is slim but she is rather busty as well as has long and very nice legs. She is very fit and clearly takes good care of herself. She does have some scars from her work as well as the attack she ended up losing her arms to when she was younger. Her cybernetic arms are perhaps one of the most noticeable things about her since she has no shame in them and doesn't really try to hide them. They are made of extremely durable and strong enhanced metals and are silver, white, and black in color.

Personality: One way to describe Brandish is that she is a big sister to basically everyone she meets. She has spent so much of her life trying to prove to others that she has what it takes to take care of her little brother so many of the traits required have simply become a strong part of her personality. She is patient and trustworthy with those who need such support and has earned themselves a place in her heart. She would stand by them on the darkest of nights and walk through hell and back for someone she cares about without hesitation. She also knows how to keep others motivated and work towards making improvements to that which needs to be improved while also calling attention to things done well so others feel appreciated. It might seem a bit hard to get to that side of her when you first meet her though since oftentimes she is very professional, quiet, and more interested in observing than interacting with others. This should not be taken personally because it stems from the fact that Brandish is simply socially awkward, especially when meeting new people. She has always found that she understands machines better than other humans and spends so long observing how another person might work because she is trying to figure out the social situation as though the person were a machine. Once she gets to know you this awkwardness disappears for the most part and she will act very comfortable and affectionate. Especially when around machines Brandish is extremely creative and always coming up with new and better ways to upgrade devices. She can become very consumed by her work and lose herself for hours or days on one project which usually means no sleeping or eating. It is during these times of hyper fixation that she tends to truly slack at caring for herself but will still make sure to tend to the needs of others. One thing that should be known above all else is that Brandish will do whatever it takes to keep her little brother safe. She will go mama bear mode the moment he is in danger and getting in her path is a great way to end up with a wrench to the side of the head.

Pre-Colony Occupation: She was actually one of the minds behind the ships for the New Eden Initiative. She was a mechanical engineer who owned her own highly successful shop and made restoring older machines and vehicles a personal hobby. When the New Eden Initiative came into play, she was recruited to help design and build the ships, her ideas and input becoming highly valued as she made several possibly lifesaving improvements. She knows these ships inside and out as well as what parts of them can be used to help a colony survive on the planets surface.

Specialty: Her overall specialty is mechanics. She can design, build, or fix just about any machine she sets her eyes on. She started down this road by working in her father’s motorcycle repair shop before he and her mother passed away. Her mind seemed to be hardwired to see each part of a machine and how it works. She perfected her trade through school and work experience, acting as a nomad for a time and traveling around to work in different shops with different masters. She eventually opened her own shop so she could settle down and take care of her little brother who was finally released into her care.

Cyber/Genetic Enhancements: After being attacked and having her arms and hands broken beyond repair Brandish managed to scrape together the funds to have her hands replaced with cyber prosthetics. They make up her arms from just above her elbows down and in each arm, she has an array of tools for her job that can either appear through her fingers or become her entire hand. While useful they do have the drawback of providing no real sense of touch. She can no longer feel the heat or cold and has to have a dial on her wrist tell her how hot or cold something is. She will no longer know what it is like to feel someone else’s hand in hers, the warmth of her skin, the cold of snow, the pain of cutting her finger. It makes her feel less human at times.

Personal effects: She brought an old and useless pair of keys that once belonged to her father’s motorcycle. His bike was one of the first things she ever repaired and she did it all with him at her side. Ever since the day he died (was killed) she had carried them on a chain around her neck so she would always have a piece of him with her. He died when she was 16 during the same attack that left her arms destroyed.

Character Sketch:
She could feel the cold metal on her chest as her hand reached up to glide across the old keys hanging around her neck. Even though her metal fingers couldn’t really feel them it always soothed her soul to know they were there. This night was her last on Earth and she found she wasn’t able to sleep a wink. As dawn broke the smog-filled sky she looked out her window to see the New Eden ships docked at their respective stations, silent giants waiting to embark on the journey of a lifetime. She was nervous, not about the ships, but rather the life she would be leaving behind and the one she would find waiting for her on the other side.

Suddenly the sensory alert from her cyber hands alerted her to the presence of something touching her palm. Turning her head, she looked over to see the wide eyes of Scout looking at her, his hand placed in hers to which she gently wrapped her metal fingers upward to give him a comforting squeeze. “You ready?” She asked, her voice soft in the darkness of their small living space.

It took him a minute but eventually, the dark-haired boy gave a small nod, his jaw tightening as he did his best to look brave in front of his big sister. Her heart melted for a moment as she looked into his bright blue eyes and saw all the worries floating through his mind. He was trying so hard to put on a brave face for something he barely understood. There was no way she would ever leave him behind and she had made that clear to anyone who suggested otherwise. They were all each other had at this point and she had fought so hard to get him back after the government took him when their parents died. She was too young to take care of him back then, she let him down, she would never do that again.

“Come here, big man.” She invited with a soft and loving tone laced into her voice. Sitting up she picked him up under his arms and lifted him into her lap. For several moments the young woman held her brother close to her, rocking him back and forth as they sat in silence. It hurt that she couldn’t truly feel him in her arms, but the moment Scout rested his head against her chest she felt the warmth of him spread through her and into her heart. Gently she pressed a kiss to his forehead and as the sun drew higher into the sky they sat and appreciated their last sunrise on Earth together.

“Do we have to go now?” Scouts little voice asked as the world around them began to wake and in the distance they could see people moving towards the ships, getting them ready for take-off.

“Yeah, bud.” Brandish replied softly. “But we get to go together.” She assured him as they moved off of her little bed and began to prepare themselves for the day and journey ahead of them.
Owl Knight Owl Knight I added her description and personality! :D

Hello there i was just scrolling through the threats before bedtime and i came upon this dazzling little nugget of interrest. I dont have much time now but i would like to throw my hat in the ring. As the explorer Charles Emmerson Winchester the Third. Big game hunter and land surveyor. more of it later since i really need to go to bed.

I am very excited to read this character sheet!

All of these are WIP! Sorry, I wanted to put them here because I already lost most of the stuff for Ronan once already!

giphy.gif

Name: Ronan Drax

Sex/Gender: Male

Family:
Shayla Drax - 5 - Daughter

Appearance: Ronan is a hulking man who stands at 6'6" and looks to be made almost purely of muscle but not in a gross and veiny sort of way. He has long hair which he has grown out since retiring from the military and creating his own security business. His hair is about shoulder length and dark brown with lighter tips from being outside. He has a thick beard that hides his perfectly sculpted jawline. Ronan has several tattoos to represent his heritage as well as his time in the military. As to be expected the Head of Security is also covered in scars, the most obvious of which is the one running through his eyebrow and ending just above his eye.

Personality: Despite what he has been through Ronan is still a very loving and caring man. He loves the members of his security team and many of the members of the mission as though they were his own family and would die to protect any of them. He is a very wise young man who has seen his fair share of how terrible this world can be but still somehow manages to push on and find something worth fighting for, usually his team and his daughter Shayla. If you are his enemy it is unwise to stand in his way because he will show you no mercy if you have any ill will towards his team. He can go from being a super nerdy history buff to a super chill surfer dude to a battle-ready warrior in an instant. Without hesitation he will always be there to pick up those who have fallen and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Ronan is also a major dad, with the corniest jokes, the worst dances and socks with sandal's he is always there to start up the grill and tell old boring stories about the way the world used to be or discuss the proper battle strategy over the grill. He can be very kind, supportive and loving, but he can also be tough and is known for having a no mercy policy when it comes to those who betray him. People are often confused when they first meet him because he looks so intimidating, which they would expect from a security professional and former elite soldier, but he acts so relaxed and casual with just about everyone. It tends to throw people for a loop until they come to realize he does this to understand what kind of people he is dealing with. Everything, every moment, is some sort of strategy lesson to Ronan which is why he has become a master of the art of security and defense.

Pre-Colony Occupation: Before the New Eden project became his life Ronan was originally an elite soldier in the United States Military who ended up retiring early to start his own private security business. His Private Security firm was highly praised among the rich and famous for being so effective with Ronan working with each client to find a strategy that worked to keep them best out of harm's way. He did his job and acted as a personal bodyguard with his men there to follow his lead and back him up, making his time and business one of the most sought-after security companies in the world.

Specialty: Ronan is highly trained in many aspects of security and soldier life including fighting, tracking, and survival skills but what makes him truly stand out is his tactical skills. During his time in the military, he was often referred to as The Strategist because he always had a plan, even in the heat of the moment, in the shortest of seconds Ronan was able to formulate and execute his strategies without hesitation. He is known for being extremely thorough with his work and having backups for just about every situation.

Cyber/Genetic Enhancements: When he was a young soldier who was beginning to show true promise Ronan was brought on board to help test a genetic enhancement that few soldiers would have access to. The enhancement heightened his strength and reflexes, allowing his body to keep up with his mind and give him the power to be a truly lethal opponent on the battlefield. Fortunately, the enhancement worked without killing him as it had many before him but over time he learned there were side effects. For starters, Ronan burns through energy quicker than most and must either sleep more or eat more to gain it back. He also tends to have a consistent headache that he has learned to live with over the years but can grow worse the longer he goes without food and/or sleep. (Might add a third drawback if I can think of one.)

Personal effects: While most soldiers would carry their dog tags with them on a mission like this Ronan had one possession he valued above all others. It is a simple gold chain necklace with his wedding ring and a square locket holding a picture of his dead wife, dead son, and Shayla. In the picture, his wife is helping his son hold baby Shayla and they are all smiling. It is the only picture he has left of his family and he keeps it on him always so he can always have a piece of them with him and so Shayla can see what her mother and brother looked like.

Character Sketch:
To leave this world behind in search of a better future for his daughter was something that both pained him and gave him great hope. Ronan had shed so much blood for this Earth, but more than that, those he loved had lost their lives here. He knew their ghosts were bound to him and the memories of them he holds dear rather than the dying soil and poisoned waters of this planet. Wherever Shayla and he were was a place where their loved ones would be as well. This is what he had told his little girl the night before departure when she mentioned leaving her mother and brother behind.

"Their bodies may rest here Shay, but their souls stay with us so long as we keep their memory alive."

The words rang through his mind as true now as they had been the night before. With his daughter in his arms, Ronan walked towards the ship that would carry them to their new life. He couldn't help but wonder if this was how the pilgrims crossing the oceans long ago had felt. They were off to start a new life in a new world, they knew so little of what awaited them but Ronan knew he would be prepared no matter what. He had to be. He couldn't allow Shayla to grow up without her father when she had already lost her mother and brother. If he were to die who would tell her about the way her mother's nose crinkled when she laughed, or how her brother couldn't walk and hold something without spilling it somehow. For her and for the safety of the new colony he would need to be at his best so that he could make sure as many people as possible survived this new world and the unknown dangers it held in store.

"Come on Little Tiger." He chuckled in a soft tone to the little girl falling asleep in his arms. It was so early, the sun had barely risen, and yet they were now entering the vessel that would take them away from this sun for the rest of their lives. "You don't want to miss this." He encouraged as the little girl raised her head and sleepily looked around. "This is our new start."

b0817a61d491b4c0b7541bfabdff8c9fa625ed39.gif

Name: Gavriel (Gavy) Rene

Family:
N/A

Appearance: Gavriel is a lovely young lady with a slim and athletic build. Just because she is slim doesn't mean she isn't without the perfect curves here and there, especially in the chest and rear regions. She is also very naturally muscular from a life of never being able to sit still and always needing to be on the move. Her skin is soft with a slightly tanned color to it but still overall on the pale side. She has platinum blond hair that reaches to her mid to lower back and is overall straight with a slight gentle wave to it. Her eyes are a vibrant mint green with dark, almost black, coloring around the outer ring of her iris.

Personality: Gavy is a very friendly and warm-hearted young woman despite her cold-looking appearance. She can be very flirty and feminine but you should never doubt her capability to get down and dirty when she needs to. She is constantly on the move and is very active because of what is likely un-diagnosed ADHD which also leads to her being very open to speaking her mind and breaking social norms. She is very bold and will get involved in fights that might not be her own either because she is bored or she has a desire to defend others. While her reactions and intentions might be in question at times, one should never question her heart. She lives her life never questioning and never doubting what her heart tells her to do, this might make her reckless in the eyes of others but in her mind, it is reckless to think too much and miss the chance to make something better in a moment rather than fixing it later. She has no issues standing up for herself or others and even if it means she needs to disrespect an authority figure she will make sure that people hear exactly what they need to without hesitation. Never threaten her friends or family because like a lioness she will protect them with every part of her mind, heart, body, and soul.
To be honest, Gavy would likely go through hell and back for an absolute stranger because she believes that as much as others think the world has given up on them it is her duty to be that one person who proves them wrong. She doesn't care how the world views her, what they think of her beliefs, and what they think of her attitude, all she cares about is making sure that she does not embody the hatred and cruelty that she has been shown in the past. She can also be extremely flirty and will flirt with almost anybody because it is fun and because she is really good at it. It is sometimes hard to believe that such a firecracker is also a child prodigy turned world-renowned expert in her field with multiple degrees and a PhD even though she just turned 20 years old.

Pre-Colony Occupation: Her pre-colony occupation actually lines up with her occupation as a member of the colony. Gavriel is a Zoologist and as such it is her job to study animals and other wildlife and how they interact with their ecosystems. She studies the physical characteristics of animals, animal behaviors, and the impacts humans have on wildlife and natural habitats as well as the other way around. Her job in this new world will be seeing how any animals brought over interact with the new surroundings as well as studying and gaining an understanding of the new wildlife they will be encountering so they can figure out which animals are threats, which can be domesticated, and all other important observations from close up and afar examinations.

Specialty: Gavy's specialty is Zoology. She is a true master of her craft and knows the most random fact about all sorts of animals. Because of her specialty, she is also skilled in animal handling as well as tracking since she has had to do both multiple times during her career so far. She is able to observe things that most people might miss and see the true meaning behind it when watching an animal, even a lesser-known species or one she has not interacted with often. She has a natural understanding of the minds of these creatures and will likely be a great help to the colony in learning about and documenting the new wildlife.

Cyber/Genetic Enhancements: None. She has never really had the need for them so she never got any.

Personal effects: Gavy will be bringing an original and signed copy of The Jungle Book with her on this mission. Tracking this down was one of the biggest adventures of her life as almost all copies were destroyed during the many great tragedies the world has faced over the last century. She managed to find a private collector who had a perfectly preserved copy and spent more money than she probably should have to buy it off of him. She had read the virtual copies thousands of times before and had always wanted one made of paper more than anything else.

Character Sketch:
Her heart thumped with excitement as she tied her long platinum hair back into a long and thick braid. Today she would be embarking on an adventure that could either change her life or end it, all depending on how life went when they reached the other side. To many, the idea of possibly racing towards death might give them pause but in the young prodigy's mind, death itself was its own adventure. She had no idea where the road ahead of her would lead, what tomorrow might bring, and that was a good thing. Living life cautiously was never her style which was why when she and her comrades in the science community had been offered this chance to be members of a colony on a new planet she accepted without hesitation. The idea of exploring a new world, discovering, naming, and learning about new creatures, was all she ever wanted.

As she walked towards the door of her tiny apartment cube she held nothing in her hands except her identification card and her carefully wrapped copy of The Jungle Book. She needed nothing else seeing as all other items would be prepared for her by those funding this mission. With a final look at the tiny room, she called home the blonde waved her hand over the light sensor and watched darkness consume the space. With that, she closed the door one final time, and with what almost seemed like a skip in her step the young scientist made her way towards the outside world. Her mind raced at the thought of what this new planet would be like. She couldn't even begin to imagine what sorts of creatures she would find, which would be dangerous, which they could start the long process of domesticating. The smile on her lips only grew as such thoughts flooded her mind.

regina-mills-lana-parrilla.gif

Name: Ember Oleander

Family:
N/A

Appearance: Ember is a woman who always looks professional in her appearance, even when she is getting out of bed in the morning. It has to do a good amount with how she carries herself, professional, regal even, clearly coming from the upper class. She has warm whiskey brown eyes that when she looks at you it is clear she truly sees you, not just what you appear to be. Her hair is raven colored and shoulder length, long enough to pull back if she wanted but still easy to style when down. She is about 5’4” and has beautiful curves as well as some muscle from making an effort to ensure she is fit to survive on a new world. One thing that surprises many people is the scar that can be found upon her upper lip, she doesn’t hide it and clearly takes some level of pride in it since in her mind it reminds her that she is a survivor. (The scar if from her late husband.)

Personality: Ember is both what you would expect of a therapist and also nothing like you would expect a therapist to be. She is a wonderful listener and makes you feel like the things you are saying are the most important things anyone has ever said before. She truly hears people and through their words, actions, and thoughts can get to the root of their issues all while helping them to reach that point themselves so they can truly understand rather than just be told. She is also very honest and will not hold back when it comes to telling a person, client or not, what they need to hear. She will be pretty blunt but it usually comes from a good place, though if you piss her off she will be perfectly blunt in the most ruthless of ways. She certainly has a fire to her and if you start to talk down to her or threaten her you will see that spark turn into a roaring flame. She has the patience of a saint with those she is trying to help and will not allow others to bully her into exposing things about her patients or let others use someone’s disabilities against them. Ember is known to be very motherly with those she is closest with and her door is always open to those in need. If you need to chat or just find a place to sit in peaceful silence, her door is always open. And just because she is a woman of the mind doesn’t mean she is incapable of using her fists. Push her far enough and you will see the kind of power this woman is packing. Overall she can come off as blunt and rough but with her patients, she is a warm and understanding listener who makes them feel safe and does her best to help them.

Pre-Colony Occupation: Before being approached for the colony mission Ember was a highly sought-after psychiatrist for many world leaders, businessmen, and people of power. She also had an office in one of the poorer districts where she would often spend time performing free therapy sessions to those in need. She of course took all the precautions so as to keep herself in peak health conditions. She loved being able to help those who were already suffering so much and even if she never saw some of her patients again she still knew it was the right thing to do.

Specialty: While she does have some knowledge of medical science Ember's specialty is Psychiatry. It is her passion to help others deal with the demons they face within themselves every day that drove her to dedicate her life to the psychiatric field of study.

Cyber/Genetic Enhancements: She has a minor eye enhancement that allows her to pick up on even the smallest of movements. This allows her to notice micro expressions and movements that can help her greatly in her line of work. The enhancement did come with the price that she does have slightly worse vision at times (usually after using the ability for too long) and needs to wear glasses until her eyes recover.

Personal effects: A charm bracelet given to her by one of her first clients.

Character Sketch:
She wasn't sure how many others found it hard to sleep the night leading up to this day but as the hours ticked by Ember doubted she was alone. This world was once so beautiful and pure but looking at the state of it now that seemed hard to believe. It was selfish of the human race to do such a thing to another planet and yet it was their way, it always had been. It was human nature to survive and as a race, it was done so well that as a race humans killed everything around themselves to do just that. These thoughts and more plagued her thoughts, leaving the raven-haired woman with mixed feelings about accepting this mission. There were so many here on Earth she wanted to help but she stood a better chance of truly aiding humans if she was a member of a new colony. This world was dying and the whole of humanity was going with it, she and her knowledge could parish among the masses or she could live to continue her work on a planet billions of miles away.

Taking a sip of her tea Ember blinked and looked at her desk which was crowded with journals. She had spent most of the night rereading them and remembering old patients, a personal way of saying goodbye to those she would never see again come morning. She hoped that she had helped them each in some way, she was certain she had based on the info she had gathered from letters and reports. It was her job to help others, to aid them in facing their inner demons, she was very good at it which was why she needed to make sure she helped those who would hopefully live on. It wasn't an easy decision to make and when offered the chance to be a part of the mission it took her several days to decide but eventually she saw the true reason behind it and agreed to go.

As she placed her teacup on the desk before her she looked up at the clock on her wall and traced her lips as she thought. This had become a habit of hers over the years, at first a self-conscious reminder of her scar, but over the years a habit to help her think. In the darkness of her rather spacious apartment afforded with her dead husband's money Ember rose to her feet and began to straighten things up. Even if she wasn't going to be returning she refused to leave her home looking a mess. She worked for several hours before she heard a knock on her front door and looked at the clock. It was time. She would be departing now, never to return. Looking once more at the many, many journals lining her walls she remembered the faces of those cataloged within and stood for a moment in silence as she wished she could bring almost all of them with her.

Last edited:
oh boy i think i may have went a bit overboard, but i really got into these two ^_^

1633925758868.png

• 1633925772049.png Name: Yuki Asakura

Country of Origin: Tokyo, Japan

Physique:
    + Physically fit, muscular build more towards strength with moderate endurance
    + Height - 5'8"
    + Weight - 140 lbs
    + Hair Color - Light blonde, sometimes silver/grey under certain lighting
    + Eye Color - Grey/Silver

Personality:
    Yuki's lifestyle hasn't strayed away from the military much. Focused, direct and straightforward, she isn't one to waste time and mess around. Her objective is to always get the job done, no matter what. Yuki doesn't hesitate to speak what's on her mind, regardless of how the other party might feel.

Despite her coldness, Yuki has a strong guardian instinct and always looks out for others. She's patient, persistent and holds a high sense of loyalty to those she values. She doesn't typically show much emotional variance around others, save for certain people.

It was 4 in the morning.

Yumiko's eyes woke up to the sound of the front door being opened. Quickly sitting up, she slipped on a pair of slippers before stepping out. Her twin sister Yuki was standing outside, staring up at the sky with her hands cross in front of her chest. Yuki was dressed in a grey t-shirt and black running shorts while Yumiko was wearing a black sleeveless top and shorts.

"You're anxious."
"I'm fine."

Yumiko sighed as she came up and stood beside Yuki, looking up as well.

"I'm just glad we can bring everyone else with us."

Yuki said nothing in reply, but Yumiko knew she felt the same relief. The ships could only carry so many people. Certainly there were people who unfortunately couldn't bring their families with. Yumiko could only imagine how many loved ones were being left behind.

Yesterday was busy. Most of the family's belongings were finalized and loaded onto the ship they would be in. Unfortunately, the twins couldn't bring their personal gear from the JSDF, instead having to use the supplied weapons and ammunitions, though that wasn't an issue.

That night, there was a final family gathering, filled with happy moments and bittersweet farewells. Stories were told and some gifts were exchanged. It all seemed so long ago, the anticipation overwhelming any other emotion.

"Lets go for a run."

Yuki turned back towards the house, stopping just short of the door as she looked back towards Yumiko.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Yumiko followed Yuki, grabbing her running shoes and slipped them on. After a quick stretch, the twins took off down the block.

1633925789179.png

Last edited:
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash this is splendid! The only change I'm going to request is pretty minor. The New Eden Initiative is a secret private enterprise funded by a cabal of super wealthy individuals not government figures. A national Prime Minister would not have the ability to assign members to the Colony. Most of our player character would have been approached directly due to their skill sets by the founders of the initiative.

That's a pretty minor nitpick though, if you can tweak that one detail this is definitely approved!

Is it possible that my head of Security could have been a former elite soldier who started his own private security firm that was majorly successful and that is why he was hired as head of Security?

Name: Sir Charles Emmerson Winchester 3th xhg1pWVs.jpg
From Oxford, England

Physique:
A lean and trained Body
Focusing Heavily on Endurance
With slightly above average Strength

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 176 lbs
Hair color: Chestnut Brown
Eye color: Emerald Green

Family:
Lady Aster Emmerson Winchester (His Wife age 33)
Ernest Emmerson Winchester 2th ( His Son age 8)
Baldwin Chadsworth (His personal Valet age 45)

Pre- Colony Occupation:
Inspired by his Ancestors and they´re Indominable Spirit for Exploration, he Traveled the world.
From the Jungles of Africa to the Siberian Tundra, no Path too Treacherous no Game too Big.
Filling maps along his way and never leaving a single Stone unturned.

Speciality:
Primary: Wilderness survival and Hunting
Secundary: Surveying and Map drawing
Tertiary: Studieng of Wildlife behavioral Patterns

Genetic Enhancements:
Heavily augmented Liver and Kidneys
Enhanced Immune system and Metabolism

Due to his Enhancements Sir Charles needs to ingest a lot more than the average Human,
This includes Food, Water, Salt, Vitamins and even Oxygen.
Any Prolonged deficiency of Nourishment, is notable due to reduced Strength and Energy.
It is furthermore important that he needs to keep himself in shape,
since his Body needs to be able to keep up with his Enhancements.

He sat in his Room, surrounded by Darkness. Everything was silent but for his beating Heart. When would the waiting end?
The New Eden Initiative, a slightly tacky name in his personal Oppinion. But it mattert not, only they could give him what he want´s. Nothing on this old and worn World could quench his burning Desire for Exploration. He hoped it would, his Familys investment into the Project was not a small one after all. Old Blood and Old Money for a new World. He Could Hardly wait. Then suddenly, a sliver of light breaks through the curtains. At last, the Day has come. He stood up and left his room. The Mansion was quiet, he had dissmissed nearly all servants. Only his Valet Chadsworth would accompany him today, until he met his Wife and youngest Son on the Ship. They had choosen to spend they´re last week on this world with his wives Parents. His oldest would stay on Earth and continue the family name. Numeros Winchester generations could be seen along the corridors, as he walked towards the small Family Museum. Relics and Trophys of his Intrepid Ancestors filled the spacious room. In the middle of the room stood a single Pedestal, on it laid a velvet pillow with an old Pocket Watch upon it. The Pocket Watch was slightly bigger than usual. Slightly dented and marred with scars, but its polished Brass gleamed. A simple windup clock and small Compass. Ever since his first Ancestor took to the world and Explored the unknown, this watch was by his side. It accompanied every Generation that followed in his Footsteps, and now it would accompanie him. He wound up the clock. And as its ticking rang through the silence, he smiled. Finally an unknown World with a new Horizon to chase. He could hardly wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back