• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The New Eden Dystopia Recruitment

I was interested in joining....But I would like to know more about the premise first.

Tell us a bit about this RP? I honestly thought this was a OOC thread or something at first.

Ooooo, sorry XD
Sorry about that XD. *Umbridge like cough*

Basically people have abandoned modern civilisation, and live the life of a hunter gatherer. They have basic trading, but only tools, food and livestock can be traded. The characters want (or don’t want, it’s up to you) to return to them olden days’. There is place called The New Eden, which is a black market of sorts. It sells anything NOT on the list of things you can trade. Well, that was an incrediBly lengthy explaination wasn’t it? This thread is the Ooc from now on XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back