• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Avengers - The Next Generation OOC Thread

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hi all! if you have any friends that’d be interested in joining the Avengers RP please do tell them to join! we have 4 out of the 6 people we need.

or if anyone would like to play a second character that is okay

i will get the first post up by the time i eat lunch around 12 EST

Awesome!
I'm operating in GMT by the way, so my replies might be coming at strange times

Hi! I am so sorry for not having the first post up today! I got busy and didn't have a chance to log in. I will be working hard all night long on the post and will have it up by the time you all see this! (if you're in est like me!)

Once again, I am so happy to be role-playing with you all and I am so thankful you all chose my RP! Thank you!

i love ashryn! shes accepted totally!!!!!!! Talathel Talathel

Haha - Thank you! I am very excited to join one of your rps!

"Change isn't always bad."

Cautious

Insecure, Wary, Shy

Wondering if she should go patrol

More on Healthy side but unhealthily thin

Ashryn Syrena Eilastra

She/Her

• h

(click play twice!)

Relationships:
TBD
Currently views everyone as an enemy

Plot ideas:
* Will eventually join the New Avengers
* TBD

Current alignment status: Neutral Vigilant

Fun Facts:
"My favorite color is amethyst purple or Cerulean blue"
"My favorite desert is any type of ice cream sorbet"
"I adore animals"
"I enjoy perching in high places - specifically trees"
"I absolutely despise water"
"I am a strong empath"
"I sing on my free time as a singer known as Dragoness"

β™‘design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxieβ™‘

Haha - Thank you! I am very excited to join one of your rps!

"Change isn't always bad."

Cautious

Insecure, Wary, Shy

Wondering if she should go patrol

More on Healthy side but unhealthily thin

Ashryn Syrena Eilastra

She/Her

Relationships:
TBD
Currently views everyone as an enemy

Plot ideas:
* Will eventually join the New Avengers
* TBD

Current alignment status: Neutral Vigilant

Fun Facts:
"My favorite color is amethyst purple or Cerulean blue"
"My favorite desert is any type of ice cream sorbet"
"I adore animals"
"I enjoy perching in high places - specifically trees"
"I absolutely despise water"
"I am a strong empath"
"I sing on my free time as a singer known as Dragoness"

β™‘design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxieβ™‘
thank you!!!!!

House of Hex Manor Layout Description
Floor 1: When you enter the manor, you are standing in the foyer. There will be a door to your left, right, and directly in front of you. To your left is the kitchen. And only the kitchen. When you enter the kitchen, the chef's station will be in front of you. Only the chef is allowed back there and Henry. When you exit the kitchen, the door on the right side leads into the living/dining area. On one side of the room is a large sofa that seats 24 people. In front of the sofa is a coffee table that also transforms into a touchscreen that keeps the team updated and allows them to do and see many things. On a wall in front of the sofa is a 75-inch flatscreen TV. Underneath a fireplace. In one corner of the room, there is a mini bar with a pool table and some arcade games lined up against the wall. The walls are white and decorated with attractive, colorful, expensive artwork. On the other side of the room, there is a dining table that seats 24 people. Above the table hangs a Baccarat Zenith Charleston Chandelier.

When you exit the dining/living area the door that is to the right leads down a long hall lined with bedrooms. 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. The walls on each side have 5 bedrooms. Each bedroom is the same size and has its bathroom, walk-in closet, changing area, and Alaskan King bed. At the end of the hall, there is a door on the left that leads to a staircase that takes to the same places as the elevator on the right side. There is also a door that leads to a beautiful backyard. Over 500 acres of beautiful green pasture. In the back, there is a grilling station, another 75-inch flatscreen TV, another sofa, and another dining table. There is also a pool the size of 5 football fields and a jacuzzi.

Floor 2: When you enter floor 2, multiple rooms line both sides of the walls of the hall. There is a training/fighting room, a game room, a movie theater, a classroom, a bowling alley, a library, a smoking room, an indoor pool, an indoor jacuzzi, a sauna room, a gym, a hobby room, and a yoga room.

Floor 3: Floor 3 is where the maids and servants live and sleep. Only maids, servants, and Henry are allowed on this floor.

Exterior: On the outside, the manor is surrounded by hundreds of gardens full of every flower, plant, fruit, and vegetable you can think of. This is where the chefs get their produce. The manor also has an underground fallout shelter with unlimited food, supplies, drinks, and entertainment.

The manor also has a 70-car garage with 5 levels of security. To access the garage, members must do a retina scan, fingerprint scan, facial scan, voice recognition, and enter a pin. The door is made of thick strong metal and looks like a bank vault door.

s-l500.jpg

Affiliation- X-Men

Personality: Logan is a very headstrong and strong-willed man. Despite the fact he can be insensitive, he is actually a very caring, loyal and self-sacrificing person. He is always willing to defend someone who needs it

Powers: superhuman strength and reflexes, enhanced senses and tracking abilities, and a special healing power that also slows his aging. As well as adamantium claws

Abilities: He has been in every Major war and or conflict. His hand to hand combat skills are unmatched. He is a black belt in every form of martial art.

Backstory: Wolverine was born as James Howlett in northern Canada, (approximately near Cold Lake) during the late 19th century, purportedly to rich farm owners John and Elizabeth Howlett, though he is actually the illegitimate son of the Howletts' groundskeeper, Thomas Logan After Thomas is thrown off the Howletts' property for an attempted rape perpetrated by his other son, named simply Dog, he returns to the Howlett manor and kills John Howlett. In retaliation, young James kills Thomas with bone claws that emerge from the back of his hands, as his mutation manifests. He flees with his childhood companion, Rose, and grows into manhood on a mining colony in the Yukon, adopting the name "Logan". When Logan accidentally kills Rose with his claws, he flees the colony and lives in the wilderness among wolves.

During World War II, Logan teams up with Captain America and continues a career as a mer. He was in every World war. As well as The civil war and Vietnam and later with the CIA. He was then recruited by Team X, a black ops unit.

If not I can be ICEMAN

Name Bobby Drake AKA ICEMAN

iceman.jpg

Personality: One of Iceman's best personality traits is that emotionally Bobby Drake is like the ice he manipulatesβ€”not cold but transparent. 'He's devastatingly honest. He is very up-front with his emotions and his thoughts all the time.

Powers: Iceman can use his mutant ability to control moisture, such as to freeze any air moisture into super-hard ice. This ice can be formed into any object of his choosing: the only limitations are his own imagination, and the ambient air temperature which determines how long his ice sculpture will stay icy.

Abilities: Iceman is a mutant born with superhuman abilities. He has the ability to manipulate ice and cold by freezing water vapor around him. This allows him to freeze objects, as well as cover his body with ice.

Backstory:

Robert "Bobby" Louis Drake was born in Floral Park, Hempstead, New York to William Robert Drake and Madeline Beatrice Bass-Drake. Bobby was Jewish on his mother's side and Irish Catholic on his father's. Bobby first discovered his mutant abilities at a young age when he found himself unable to stop feeling cold and shivering.

A school bully named Rocky Beasely had convinced his gang to attack Bobby and Judy Harmon, his girlfriend at the time. Bobby panicked and encased Rocky in ice, saving Judy, but revealing his abilities to his peers. Believing Bobby to be a dangerous mutant, the people of his town, Fort Washington, organized a lynch mob. The mob broke into the Drake household and overpowered them. The local sheriff noticed that things were getting out of hand and took Bobby into custody for his own protection. The story made its way to Professor Charles Xavier, founder of the X-Men.

Found it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back