• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Avengers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
throw in wiccan and we'll have the magic user trinity, lmao
im waiting on the person who is playing wiccan to join in actually!

I'm gonna research more into moon knight (please don't hate me but I never got around to fully understanding him) but I'm pretty educated on the basics like who he is, where his power comes from, his suit, and the ancient god, etc, etc.

but from what you gave me I think ill really enjoy him!!

kevin kevin hey, could you give kinda a rough description of what the mansion looks like? i'm gonna have jay go exploring (prolly once someone else posts)

kevin kevin hey, could you give kinda a rough description of what the mansion looks like? i'm gonna have jay go exploring (prolly once someone else posts)
yes. im going to type out a very detailed description

Floor 1: When you enter the New Avengers Mansion you walk into the foyer. On your right and left you have a door. The door on the left leads into the kitchen. The only thing in that doorway is a kitchen. Once you enter that doorway, you are standing in front of the Chef's station. The Chef's station is a section of the kitchen reserved only for the Chef.

If you were to go through the door to the right, you'd enter the living/dining room. One side of the room has a couch that sits up to 24 people. The couch is positioned in front of a very very large flat-screen TV. Between the couch and TV is a coffee table that doubles as the team's security system. If you activate it, the top turns into an interactive screen. Under the flatscreen TV is a fireplace. In one of the corners of the room, there are 8 different arcade game machines, a pool table, and a minibar.

On the other side of the room is a dining table that seats 24 people. Above the table is a beautiful hanging chandelier. The walls are decorated with beautiful, colorful, and expensive artwork that goes well with the mansion's all-white interior.

Now if you exit the kitchen you end up back in the foyer. No matter the way you enter the foyer, there is a hall that goes straight down to the backdoor of the mansion. That long hall has 6 bedrooms. 3 on each side of the hall. Each bedroom is the same size and has a walk-in closet and a bathroom.

If you keep going down the hall to the backyard door you will see that on your left is an elevator and on your right is a doorway that leads to a staircase that will take you to the same places as the elevator.

Floor 2: Once you exit the elevator or stairwell, you will be on the second floor. This is for anything and everything. On this floor, you'll find training rooms, a gym, a yoga room, a sauna room, an indoor pool with an indoor jacuzzi, a sports room for hitting baseballs and kicking footballs, a library, a smoking room, and then a door that leads to where the servants and maids stay at that is off bounds to everyone except Henry.

Floor 3: Floor 3 is the entertainment room. It has a movie theater, a pool room, an arcade room, a paintball room, a laser tag room, a painting room, a bowling room, and a video game room.

Outside of the mansion: There are many flowers and plants in the front of the mansion. All of our fruits and vegetables are grown in these gardens. In the back of the mansion is a vast outdoor pool the size of a house. There is also a jacuzzi. It has a grilling area and another area for watching TV and movies.

Extra: The mansion has a fallout shelter built underground the mansion. It has enough stuff to keep up to 200 people fed and entertained for hundreds of years if needed. The mansion also has a 30-vehicle garage that has 5 levels of security that every member can access after going through a voice recognition lock, a keypad, a fingerprint lock, a retina scan lock, and a bank vault door.

Last edited:
posted!

Floor 1: When you enter the New Avengers Mansion you walk into the foyer. On your right and left you have a door. The door on the left leads into the kitchen. The only thing in that doorway is a kitchen. Once you enter that doorway, you are standing in front of the Chef's station. The Chef's station is a section of the kitchen reserved only for the Chef.

If you were to go through the door to the right, you'd enter the living/dining room. One side of the room has a couch that sits up to 24 people. The couch is positioned in front of a very very large flat-screen TV. Between the couch and TV is a coffee table that doubles as the team's security system. If you activate it, the top turns into an interactive screen. Under the flatscreen TV is a fireplace. In one of the corners of the room, there are 8 different arcade game machines, a pool table, and a minibar.

On the other side of the room is a dining table that seats 24 people. Above the table is a beautiful hanging chandelier. The walls are decorated with beautiful, colorful, and expensive artwork that goes well with the mansion's all-white interior.

Now if you exit the kitchen you end up back in the foyer. No matter the way you enter the foyer, there is a hall that goes straight down to the backdoor of the mansion. That long hall has 6 bedrooms. 3 on each side of the hall. Each bedroom is the same size and has a walk-in closet and a bathroom.

If you keep going down the hall to the backyard door you will see that on your left is an elevator and on your right is a doorway that leads to a staircase that will take you to the same places as the elevator.

Floor 2: Once you exit the elevator or stairwell, you will be on the second floor. This is for anything and everything. On this floor, you'll find training rooms, a gym, a yoga room, a sauna room, an indoor pool with an indoor jacuzzi, a sports room for hitting baseballs and kicking footballs, a library, a smoking room, and then a door that leads to where the servants and maids stay at that is off bounds to everyone except Henry.

Floor 3: Floor 3 is the entertainment room. It has a movie theater, a pool room, an arcade room, a paintball room, a laser tag room, a painting room, a bowling room, and a video game room.

Outside of the mansion: There are many flowers and plants in the front of the mansion. All of our fruits and vegetables are grown in these gardens. In the back of the mansion is a vast outdoor pool the size of a house. There is also a jacuzzi. It has a grilling area and another area for watching TV and movies.

Extra: The mansion has a fallout shelter built underground the mansion. It has enough stuff to keep up to 200 people fed and entertained for hundreds of years if needed. The mansion also has a 30-vehicle garage that has 5 levels of security that every member can access after going through a voice recognition lock, a keypad, a fingerprint lock, a retina scan lock, and a bank vault door.
ooo, maybe jay explores the library and finds an old dark magic book henry used to use, and confronts him on that later?

kevin kevin sorry,I actually missed a few notifs from this.

I think I'll probably be giving this roleplay a pass,not sure I can commit to it.

I can clear Blight's CS from the thread if you would rather I do so.

kevin kevin sorry,I actually missed a few notifs from this.

I think I'll probably be giving this roleplay a pass,not sure I can commit to it.

I can clear Blight's CS from the thread if you would rather I do so.
Hi! That's fine! You can delete it. Thanks for showing interest and I wish you the best on your RP adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back