• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The nervous Centaur [M/M]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
OKAY

Hi, Hello

I have this concept with Centaurs, it has a lot of world building I haven't thought about but here I go:

In this world there are a bunch of different types of Centaurs, cool? cool, There are a common group type that are "used" [using that term lightly here] Where they have a rider they bond with and fight in battles with, all normal. WELL, I have an oc named Rik who is super skittish and just needs reassuring all the time when not freaking out [a little exaggerated but not by much] His father is in charge of the centaurs, and like his siblings is supposed to find a rider and go into battle.

Rik is a fast dude!! he can run super fast and is just overall good for battle, however no one can seem to put up with his constant need for reassurance, or at least the need to know he had someone on his back he can trust-

THAT'S WHERE YOUR OC COMES IN!

they are a new guy and are the only one who more or less gets forced to try and be Riks rider.

Rik the nervous cenatur.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back