• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread:
[Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

< KENATH (NATE) VALEZ>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Kenath (Nate) Valez
Age - 17
Height - 5'11"
Birthday - January 12th
Gender - Male
Description -
Kenath, more often being called Nate, has a short, light brown hair that's slightly messy all the time. He has yellowish brown eyes, with v shaped face. His appearance leans more to feminine rather than manly. It's mostly has to do with his rather pretty face. (Imagine korean or japanese man). But his body is mascular, although not too visible at first glance. It's also not too bulky nor too skinny. Right in between. By default, he has a pretty friendly face with amiable aura around him, giving a trustworthy and gentle impression. That's why most people tend to let their guards down around him. He can also look a bit silly when he smiles.
Fears - dark places, betrayal
Strengths- his simple mindedness, positive thoughts, honest, perseverance, and will to never give up when he decided to do something.
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be? - Just a small cottage will do. With floor-to-ceiling windows everywhere, letting natural light easily enter the building. The most important thing will be where that house will be located. somewhere above the clouds where you can see everything below and be closer to the sky would be perfect for him. A place where you can see a sea of clouds below you. No matter how the house would look like, the location of it is what makes it a dream house.
Favorite plant/flower? - Acacia tree.
Additional info - Overall, Nate is a pretty kind and honest person, if not blunt. His way of thinking is simple, not because he didn't have a brain to think of complicated matter. It's just that he prefers to keep things simple. Even his style on doing things is very simple. Charge forward and never give up or stay put and wait as everything unfolded themselves. He's the type to always thinks positively and deal with everything as they come rather than spending times planning for his next movements. Sometimes, he will appear to never be serious in everything he did. It's because he tend to be playful and joke around.

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

*I tried to focus my blurry vision and look around in confusion. If I remember it correctly, I was just getting ready to start my morning routine when a swirling mix of colors sucked me into some kind of tornado, but with bright colors everywhere that hurt the eyes. My head was hurting so much because of it, causing the blurry vision. I wonder where I am right now. The thing that sucked me in must be responsible in me arriving in this unknown place.*
"Most importantly... Can't brought me here in a better time?! I was about to take a shower, dammit. At least give me back my shirt! It's freezing here!"
*I shouted to the sky while kicking a nearby stone to vent my anger. Thankfully, I haven't took off all my clothes yet. I still have my black trouser covering the lower part of my body. Or else, I would definitely be embarrassed out of my mind. Nevertheless I'm sure anyone who sees me right now will think I'm a pervert, showing up out in the open half naked like this. After I finished taking out all my anger, I calm myself down.*
<Fine, getting angry won't help me with anything. Best to find out what this absurd situation is all about, and, if lucky, find something I could wear. Let's just hope no one saw me before I found something to cover me up.>
*I finally take some times observing my surroundings. I must admit that it's a beautiful forest. Because I live in a city, I rarely see forest like this. It's a new experience worth to be appreciated. But it still won't justify the fact that I arrived here without a shirt covering my upper body. I'm not that kind to show the result of my intense workout to just anyone. After familiarizing myself a little, I start walking towards random deraction to see any sign of other living creature, apart from birds, anyway.*

*The sky is a lovely blue - little white puffy clouds drift by, scattered around like someone had dropped a bag of perfectly fluffed up cottonballs. There is a silver camera several hundred feet above you, a little red light blinking and watching you. ....Actually, there are several cameras in the trees watching you. Every single tree here has a camera attached to it, most of which are focused on you. It's a good thing you looked up.*

* The forest floor is littered with pine needles and mulch and decaying leaves, like any forest would be. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds fly overhead, enjoying their calm forest life. A faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a road. From behind you, a gentle breeze blows and carries the salty smell of the ocean.*

*Your random direction takes you down a slight hill through a carpet of mulch and pine needles, down to the road. Its a small two lane road, but its quite empty as far as you can see. Beyond the road are a few bushes and trees - and beyond those, is what looks like a little park in the shape of a large pentagon. A playground sits in the middle, with tiny little kids running and bouncing all over it. In the distance, a huge metropolis with a single tall and oddly shaped tower sits calmly.*

*Almost out of nowhere, a motorcycle zooms past, mere inches from you, kicking up leaves and dust as it goes.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back