• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<NEIL BLUES>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:

[NONE]

Name - Neil Blues
Age - 20
Height - 5’11”
Birthday - January 13th
Gender - Male
-------------------------------------------------------------
Description - Hm? Oh, right, I guess it’ll help if I talk a bit about myself, huh… Well there’s nothing much to say, really. I just try to live a peaceful life so I normally don’t involve myself in troublesome stuff. Key word being ‘try’ as trouble always seems to find me for some reason. You see, I can’t really consider myself a normal human as I can do, let’s say ‘big brain stuff’. And by that, I mean the whole thing espers can do; telekinesis, psychic barriers, you name it. I obviously don’t mind having all that cool stuff but I can’t say the same of other people, though. But hey, that’s the fun in life, right?

But enough about that. If we disregard all the supernatural things about me, I guess I’m a pretty chill guy. I prefer to take my time analyzing problems to make sure I take the best course of action possible. I… guess that made me a little bit apathetic over time but… hey, at least it’s easier to control my powers when emotions aren’t in the way. But I’m no empty husk, y’know? I don’t think I’ve got problems interacting with others so that’s a big plus for me!

Fears - I’ll get to that later but I’ll admit I get uncomfortable when my psychic barrier gets broken. Makes me feel completely naked, y’know? Not to mention vulnerable… But other than that, I admit I don’t feel too good when around things like needles or stinging bugs. Urgh…

Strengths - Mhh, I think one of my better traits is my academic intelligence. I can learn new things much faster than the norm -as long as it’s interesting, of course. I’m also very patient and have good control over my emotions.

My most defining trait, however, is my possession of psychic powers. Don’t ask how I received them in the first place, I have no idea. But anyway, I’m able to use telekinesis, meaning I can grab objects, people and even myself and ragdoll them around as I wish. I don’t have super precise control yet but I’m working on it! Unfortunately, overusing them can give me pretty nasty headaches and it might end up not working at all if I feel extreme emotions at the moment. I also have a passive ability in the form of a psychic barrier around my body that protects me from harm. Of course, it’s not indestructible but I guess I can make it harder with time and practice… It also regenerates over time but once it’s broken, eh, it takes a while before it comes back, which means I’m as vulnerable as a child.

Romanceable: Yes

What would your dream house be? - Nothing too big or noticeable. I’d be fine in just a regular house in a completely ordinary neighborhood. Being special only attracts useless attention. Though… make the house two-stories.

Favorite plant/flower? - Pansy flowers are nice. I dunno why I like those more than others. I guess they’re prettier.

Additional info -
Looks like this
Neil.jpg

-Not included in the image but wears a black English cap.
-Has some trouble sleeping due to headaches.

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world. *

*I blink once, then twice, then thrice. I glance around, carefully analyzing the environment. Pine trees normally grew in northern regions so maybe I'm not too far from home, but...*

Neil: Argh, who am I kidding, I have no idea where I am...

*I pinch the bridge of my nose as I look behind me at the swirling vortex, my memory still hazy. My first thought is to jump back in, hoping to get away from this unfamiliar place but something pulls this decision away -the desire for adventure, maybe? Things were admittedly starting to get a little boring so taking a stroll and looking around shouldn't hurt, right? Shrugging in response, as if I needed confirmation from myself, I started walking forward with my hands in my pockets, calmly enjoying the leaves crunching below my feet.*

*The sky is a lovely blue and little white puffy clouds drift by, half obstructed by thin branches. There is a silver camera several hundred feet above you, a little red light blinking and watching you. ....Actually, there are several cameras in the trees watching you. Every single tree here has a camera attached to it, most of which are focused on you. It's a good thing you're being as observant as you are, really...*

*The forest floor is littered with pine needles, mulch and decaying leaves, like any forest would be. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds fly overhead, enjoying their calm forest life. A faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a road. From behind you, a gentle breeze blows and carries the salty smell of the ocean.*

*I stop for a moment, my eyes squinting as I look upwards towards what I think is a camera. I was about to rule it out as a drone toy thing passing by when I noticed the multitude of other cameras scattered in the trees, all seemingly watching me. Alright, that's not normal... I raise my guard, though I try to make it seem like I didn't see all of this spying equipment. Maybe playing dumb could save me some trouble for now but whoever was spying on me better be prepared to receive a telekinetically thrown projectile when I discover them.*

*I perk up, however, as I hear a noise up ahead. Trying not to mind the cameras too much, I slowly head in that direction. While I already noticed the cameras, I still carefully look around the ground and the trees' branches in case I missed something important. I still have no idea where I am, after all. For all I know, I might get slapped in the back by one of those trees.*

*The cameras silently watch you, unmoving from their posts in the trees. Each one has a little red light that's steadily on, except for one camera that looks slightly different. Someone taped it to the tree with ducktape as if it had previously fallen, wires wrapping around the tree and burying themselves in the leaves you walk over. A bit of a makeshift setup compared to the rest of them, expertly wired into the trees themselves.*

* You head down a slight hill through a carpet of mulch and pine needles, down to the road. Its a small two lane road, but its quite empty as far as you can seee. Beyond the road are a few bushes and trees - and beyond those, is what looks like a little park in the shape of a large pentagon. A playground sits in the middle, with tiny little kids running and bouncing all over it. In the distance, a huge metropolis with a single tall tower sits calmly.*

*A motorcycle zooms past the trees, heading down the road to the right.*

Neil: ... Alright, I think I'm more loss than I expected...

*Sighing at my own comment, I start making my way towards the metropolis. Maybe I'd be able to get my bearings a bit more easily if I actually was around civilization. As I go, I make sure to keep my eyes on the trees, glancing upward on occasions. I hate being constantly observed, makes me nervous...*

*Though now that I think about it, these kids in the park prove I'm at least not alone here. Are they victim of the camera peeping as well? If so... urgh... Deviating a little from my original path, I head towards the small park, mostly to see if there were cameras around. Wherever I am, I feel like I should keep my guard up all the time. Especially if it turns out that even kids are observed.*

*You cut across the road and head towards the park, down a little paved sidewalk.*

*In the park, the little kids are just having a jolly good time. A few boys are messing around on a merry-go-round and the monkey bars. A few little girls are on the swings and taking turns on the slides. One single little girl sits on a bench alone off to the side, her pure white hair gently blowing in the wind as she stares off into nowhere. A smaller young girl with dark brown hair and eyes to match stands nearby, behind a bush with a little yellow scarf tugged up over her nose and mouth, watching you in silence.*

*There are a few people playing soccer in a field to your left and a slightly older kid with a deep dusty brown jacket sitting on a bench. A lantern with dark walls and tiny lights flickering in and out sits next to him. A sidewalk leads past these soccerfields and the park itself, and up towards a thick field of short sunflowers, all gently swaying in the breeze. Another sidewalk leads right and turns to curl around the rest of the park, a small yet very dense forest on the other side, the road you were just at curling around it.*

BANIER-Recovered.png
THIS RP THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.

FINAL STATS:

Alignment: N/A
Lives Left: 3

HP: 100
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
Collected Auths: 0/50
Trinkets: None