• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<VIOLET ROSE>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(11) Pockets: Cellphone, 1 Dandelion
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Violet Rose
Age - 21
Height - 5'8''
Birthday - November 9th
Gender - Female
Description - A calm and dedicated girl who has a heart of gold and does her best to help the people around her.
Fears - Spiders, Mice and Cockroaches
Strengths - Intelligent, has very good diplomatic and persuasive skills, can inspire and boost the morale of others, she also has a bit of medical knowledge, allowing her to nurse injured or sick people.
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be? - A simple appartment downtown.
Favorite plant/flower? - Fern (she has a lot of plants in her house, but her favorite is a fern she keeps in a flowerpot. She calls him Oliver)
Additional info - Despite her kind and caring attitude, she tends be be insecure at times. She talks to her fern Oliver as if it were her baby, but only does so in private, worried that others might think about her habit of talking to her plants.

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your- .... Oh geez theres actually a lot of you, sweet mercy--*

*.... Well- uh... hi sorry let me try one more time*

*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid.
An invisible force ever so gently pushes you and your posse out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome all of you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

Looking around at the new environment, the first thing that caught her attention is that this place was full of interesting plants. Violet had always been a plant-lover, and to see all these pines and ferns here, she loved this place. If she had the materials, she would stay here to make a painting of this wonderful landscape. But alas, she had no drawing tools with her. Oh well, in that case she might as well start exploring. Moving forward from her current location, she looks around, appreciating the beauty of her surroundings.

*You head down a slight hill through a carpet of mulch and pine needles. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds fly overhead, enjoying their calm forest life while a faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Behind you, a gentle breeze blows, carrying the salty smell of the ocean, and two fallen trees form a sort of curved triangle shape, housing the vortex you just emerged from. However, it flickers out of existence and leaves an empty frame. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a little two lane road, quite empty as far as you can see. Straight ahead of you and across the road are a few bushes and trees And beyond those, is what looks like a little park in the shape of a large pentagon. A playground sits in the middle, with tiny little kids running and bouncing all over it. In the distance, a huge metropolis with a single tall tower sits calmly.*

Ahead: road, small treeline, park, city
Left: pine trees, road
Right: pine trees, road
Behind: the ocean

Violet continues on, enjoying the sight of the forest and the ferns. What beautiful landscape this is! Ahead she sees a two lane road, and it seems like there's a park with a playground and kids. She sees the city ahead, and smiles. She knows where to go next now.

Violet walks ahead towards the city.

*You cut across the road, towards the park and the city. A motorcycle zooms past you, narrowly missing. That was close!*

*In the park, the little kids are just having a jolly good time. A few boys are messing around on a merry-go-round and the monkey bars. A few little girls are on the swings and taking turns on the slides. One single little girl sits on a bench alone off to the side, her pure white hair gently blowing in the wind as she stares off into nowhere. One very small girl bundled up in a thick blue coat and a little yellow and pink pinstriped scarf watches you silently, her big brown eyes never moving away.*

*There are a few people playing soccer in a field to your left and a slightly older kid with a deep dusty brown jacket sitting on a bench. A lantern with dark walls and tiny lights flickering in and out sits next to him*

*The metropolis is slightly closer, a large and very dark figure seeming to circle around the top. The tower itself has a curve in the side, like someone took a skyscraper and bit into the side. The sun reflects off the windows, making the surrounding area much brighter. A small two lane road with cars is a little ways ahead of you, with a crosswalk that leads past some shops and into the neighborhood, leading closer to the metropolis. *

*A sidewalk leads left past the park, and up towards a thick field of short sunflowers, all gently swaying in the breeze. Another sidewalk leads right and turns to curl around the rest of the park, a small yet very dense forest on the other side.*

Ahead: playground, shops, neighborhood, city (in that order)
Left: sidewalk, soccer fields, sunflower fields
Right: sidewalk, dense forest
Behind: road, pine trees

Violet is startled by the motorcycle, who almost crashed into her. That was definitely a frightening experience. Trying to calm down, she takes a few deep breathes, prompting her heartrate to go down and back to normal. Violet continues ahead towards the playground, planning to eventually get to the city. Surely she can get what she needs there.

Violet continues to walk ahead.

*In the park, the little kids are just having a jolly good time. A few boys are messing around on a merry-go-round and the monkey bars. A few little girls are on the swings and taking turns on the slides. One single little girl sits on a bench alone off to the side, her pure white hair gently blowing in the wind as she stares off into nowhere. One very small girl bundled up in a thick blue coat and a little yellow and pink pinstriped scarf watches you silently, her big brown eyes never moving away.*

*There are a few people playing soccer in a field to your left and a slightly older kid with a deep dusty brown jacket sitting on a bench. A lantern with dark walls and tiny lights flickering in and out sits next to him*

*The metropolis is slightly closer than it was before, a large and very dark figure seeming to circle around the top. The tower itself has a curve in the side, like someone took a skyscraper and bit into the side. The sun reflects off the windows, making the surrounding area much brighter. A small two lane road with cars is a little ways ahead of you, with a crosswalk that leads past some shops and into the neighborhood, leading closer to the metropolis. *

*A sidewalk leads left past the park, and up towards a thick field of short sunflowers, all gently swaying in the breeze. Another sidewalk leads right and turns to curl around the rest of the park, a small yet very dense forest on the other side.*

Ahead: park, shops, neighborhood, city
Left: kid on a bench, soccer fields, sunflower fields
Right: sidewalk, dense forest
Behind: road, forest

Violet continues moving on. She smiles as she sees the kids having fun in the park and the fields. She looks ahead and sees that she's getting closer to the city. Her hopes are to get into the city and find help there.

Violet continues forward.

*You pass through the park and across the road. The cars pause to let you by, ensuring your safety as you cross. The little shops all seem to be entirely empty and dark, though still welcoming. Most shops are little clothing stores, with cute hats or cozy jackets in the windows, and shirts with bright and colorful designs that practically beg you to smile. A few toy shops are scattered around as well, brand new bikes and scooters sparkling behind glass, some even displaying fancy rollerskates. *

*A few people walk around here, some leaving the park, some going to it. One woman stands out among them all though - a semi-tall lady with nine cat tails, long brown hair, and two cat ears perked on her head. Her back is turned to you as she carries a brown paper bag full of groceries down the sidewalk, passing by a tall lanky man somewhere in his mid to early 20's with a navy vest that is clearly too small for him. The mans eyes are... pitch black. they only have a single little streak of blue in them, but its obvious its from contacts. He smiles very cheerfully at you, a single stray tooth poking up from his lower jaw.*

???: Aftanewn miss!

*His accent is most definitely British, a Cockney accent at that. He's paused his odd long-legged walk midstride for only a half second to greet you with a very quick little wave, now frozen in a strange, one leg out position*

Violet looks around as she arrives at this area, and smiles as she sees the clothing stories with all kinds of designs and colors. They seem lovely! If she had more money on her and didn't have something else to worry about, she'd definitely stay to buy some of these.

Violet then sees the woman with nine cat tails and two cat ears. This confuses her. Is she just seeing things? No, that woman clearly has nine cat tails and two cat ears. This snaps Violet out of her shopping cheerful attitude, and back into a worried mood. What is going on here?

Violet then looks at the man that talks to her, and smiles slightly. "Oh, good afternoon, sir." Violet replies. She's still very troubled about what place this is, but she's always learned to be nice to people. Then in pops into her mind. Why not ask what place this is? "Erm... excuse me sir, do you know what this place is called?"

*The man pulls his leg back to where it should be, scratching his head with one finger*

???: The place we're in now, miss? Ye, I'm t' believe this is th' outskerts of Shiro City! Lot'sa lil' shops 'round 'ere, real nice right now if yor' the window shoppin' sort! Should all open sometime t'morrow!

*His dark and injured eyes are kind, as he tries very hard to think of more helpful information for you. I'm sure he's got some, being a local resident and all, but it seems he's a bit... eh... slow.*

Violet listens as the man tells her where this place is. According to him, this place is the outskirts of Shiro City. Violet nods as she listens. She gives him a gentle smile. "Oh, Shiro City? Hm... well, that's interesting. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure how I got here..." Violet says, wondering what else she can ask the man. Surely she can get more valuable information. "Um... I'm new here, so I really don't know this place. Where would you recommend I go first to get more information?" Violet asks the man.

*He thinks for just a moment, before his eyes light up, like he just got the most helpful response to your question and is excited to share.*

???: If ye lookin' for infermashun, I'd say y'ought t' check out th' tower - Shiro Tower, or maybe talk t' Kida, or Miss Neko! She knows jus' bout er'rything you could need help with, real sweet, she is! Kida's a real gent too, 'e lives in a lil orange house jus' cross the road from 'er! I could even try t' help ye if y'like...

*The man perks up when you mention you're new in town, his smile turning to a wide, open mouth and ecstatic grin, his grayish brown blue-tipped hair bouncing on his head a little.*

???: New, y'say? Weeeeell, lookit that! 'Aven't heard of any new folks 'round 'ere 'n ages! Welcome t' Shiro City, Miss..... ehm... sorry, I din' catch ye name, miss....

Violet smiles as she sees the man light up. He seemed very eager to help, and Violet really appreciated that. She listened to him as he told her to try checking out the tower, Shiro Tower. He mentions this person named Kida, or Miss Neko. Violet smiles, showing much appreciation for the help.

"Oh, well, I'd really appreciate the help, I just hope I'm not inconveniencing you in any way. I'd hate to bother you, sir." Violet tells him, with her sweet and kind smile. She then sees the man grin as he hears she's new in town, and then proceeds to ask for her name. "Oh, my name's Violet. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister... um..." Violet says, realizing she doesn't know the man's name either.

???: OWE RIGHT- M'names Cedric, Miss Violet! Cedric Decker!

*He grins happily, leaning forward and lifting one hand to offer a friendly handshake.*

Cedric: Yew'v got a lovely name, miss! R'minds me o' me siblin's, me sistah's named Viola back 'ome! An' its not a bother t'all t' help ye, miss! 'Ave ye just moved in or somefin'?

Violet smiled as the man introduced himself as Cedrci Decker, and shook hands with him. She giggled a bit as the man said she had a lovely name, reminding him of his sister's name. "Well, indeed thank you for the help. To be honest, I'm not really sure how I got here. The last thing I remember is appearing in the middle of a forest all of a sudden." Violet told him, unable to remember what could've happened before that.

Cedric: Tha forest y'say? That on' ofa there?

*He gestures over your shoulder, past the park and the road and towards the forest you'd emerged from.*

Cedric: Didje fall asleep in th' leaves an' just wake up, maybey? Weird fings happen in those trees, don' like goin' fru it meself... Ye sure y'came from in there, miss?

*His blackened eyes sparkle with concern and overhwhelming friendliness - I suppose the saying is right to not judge a book by its cover.*

"Oh yes, that forest precisely." Violet replied with a nod. She thought about it, but certainly, she was sure she had never seen that place before. "I really haven't seen this place before. Before waking up in the forest, I used to live back in Peachwood. Not really sure how I got to this forest." Violet said, sighing as she realized this was a strange situation, and that it was hard she'd find an answer of how she appeared there. She felt comforted by the man's friendly demeanor though. She smiled once again.

"Oh well... maybe it's not worth wondering too much about what exactly happened. Might as well focus more on the present." She concluded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back