• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<JACK PARKER>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(11) Pockets: Cellphone, 1 Dandelion
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Jack Parker
Age - 22
Height - 5'10''
Birthday - June 13th
Gender - Male
Description - A young and energetic guy who's always ready for an adventure, and has a strong sense of justice and freedom.
Fears - Water (he almost drowned as a kid)
Strengths - Agile, strong, clever and fast problem solving.
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be? - A cozy little house near the beach.
Favorite plant/flower? - Apple tree (or just about any other plant that provides tasty fruits)
Additional info - He has quite an appetite. No, seriously, this guy could eat a meal for a family of five by himself if you let him.

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your- .... one, two, th-.... okay theres four-*

*scuse me sorry i wasn't expecting four, uh-- lets go one more time*

*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you and your posse out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome all of you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

As soon as the view is clear, Jack looks around at his new surroundings. It appears he's now in a pine forest, and he can hear the chirping birds and he can feel the sun on his skin. What is this place? What's next to do? Jack asks himself, but decides the best thing he can do is start walking and see what he finds along the way. Jack begins walking forward, looking around in order to explore his new surroundings.

*You head down a slight hill through a carpet of mulch and pine needles. A faint noise comes from up ahead, from what looks like a small two lane road, separating your forest from a thin treeline. You can see a field of yellow just beyond the trees - it smells sweet, carrying the scent of hundreds, no, THOUSANDS of flowers on the gentle breeze. From somewhere distant behind you comes a cool scent, the smell of the ocean.*

*A motorcycle zooms by, kicking up dirt and rocks behind it, none of which hit you, thankfully.*

Ahead: treeline, field of yellow
Left: road, leading towards a slightly rocky hill
Right: road, leading past the treeline and into more trees
Behind: the ocean

Jack keeps looking around, ready to continue exploring. The sight the the rocky hill catches his attention though. Maybe at the top of that hill he'd have a better sight of this place!

Jack decides to go left, towards the rocky hill.

*The side of the road has small chunks of asphalt and pine needles, along with tinier rocks from the hill. The closer you get, the bigger the hill gets... and the darker the sky becomes. It's more of a grayish color now, still light out, but with more dark storm clouds around. The wind has picked up, the tops of the trees shaking under the gusts.*

*What was previously thought to be a hill, upon closer inspection, is actually a massive jagged mountain with a storm brewing overhead. It's steep, but not too steep to climb, if you so wish to. The road now to the right curls around the treeline and stretches out for miles ahead, in a vast and empty expanse of asphalt, pardon one single diesel truck coming down the road.*

Ahead: rocky mountainside
Left: pine trees
Right: long stretch of road, oncoming diesel truck
Behind: road, treeline

Jack continues forward, but as he continues forward, he realizes that the sky is getting much darker, it's now grayish, noticeably cloudy. It might start raining soon. Not exactly the best time to be outside. But is there any place indoors to begin with? Jack then notices the diesel truck coming along, and has an idea! He can ask the person driving the truck for help! Even if it's just asking for directions, it would already be a lot of help.

Jack stands next to the road, and waves his arms at the truck with the hopes of getting the driver to see him and stop.

*The diesel almost immediately notices you, and lays on its horn a few times as a sort of friendly greeting. It carefully slows down, being sure not to run you over or come close to it. The passenger window rolls down, a portly dark-skinned man poking his bald head out with a beaming grin.*

???: 'Aay, whatchu doin' all th'way out 'ere in the middle of the road, boy?

Jack smiles as the truck slows down and stops. Yup, this was a good idea indeed!

-Jack: To be honest, I don't know. Do you think you could help me get to the closest city?

???: Sure can! You're sure out 'n the middle a' nowhere, ain'tche?

*The man laughs heartily, motioning for you to come on. The doors unlock, and he opens the passenger door for you.*

???: Climb up on in here boy, I'll take ye where y'gotta go! What's y'name anyhow?

Jack smiles and laughs along with the man, and comes into the vehicle and sits down.

"My name's Jack. To be honest I've got no idea how I ended up here, but I'm hoping once I get to the city I might get a better idea of where I am and how I got here."

???: JACK!

*He heartily laughs, shifting gears in the huge truck and starting off down the road again with only a couple slight bumps.*

???: Y'got a good name on ye shoulders there, son, take care of it. Make it a good'un!

*The trees whizz by as thw two of you drive down the road together, passing the pieces of mountain that fade into forest and waving goodbye to the forest you emerged from.*

???: Lost, ain'tche? Don't worry, I'll getcha to the city. Shiros a biiiig place, but I can takeya! Guessin' y'aint never been anywhere round these parts before?

Jack smiles, finding himself at ease and very comfortable chatting with this man, the natural extrovert he is. He laughs along with the man, and listens as he tells him that he'll take him tot he city. Apparently Shiro is the name of the town, interesting. "Not at all, I tell you, right now I'm more lost than a child in a supermarket." Jack says, chuckling as he pokes fun at his current situation. To be honest, he's never been a guy to get too worked up or worried about stuff, and generally likes to take things easy, so he's not too stressed about it. In his eyes this is quite an adventure. "So the name of the city is Shiro? That's interesting, I don't think I've heard of it before. What's it like in town?" Jack asks the man. "Oh yeah, by the way, I think I didn't catch your name yet." He adds, asking for the man's name.

???: My name? HEH! My names Barry. TRUCKER Barry!

*He laughs again, reaching up and pulling on the truck horn, two hearty blasts echoing through the trees. It would appear this man really loves his job.*

Barry: Shiros a big ol' fancy metropolis, son! Shinin' buildings and all them flashy lights er'ry which way y'go. All them people are purty nice though, ain't gon' hurtche none, as long as yer nice right back to 'em.

*The trees slowly fade, a line of shrubs where they once were. To the left out the window, beyond the shrubs, is a little park full of young children playing on the monkey bars and swings and generally having a good time. Past this looks like a small shopping center - and far beyond that, a shining white tower stands in the distance. It has a curve in the side, as if someone had the idea to pick up the tower and take a bite out of it before setting it back down.*

Barry: That out there's Shiro now!!! The road don't go straight in so I gotta take the long way 'round, which aint TOO long, seein' as this island ain't the biggest. Now where'd you come from, Jack?

Jack finds himself easily handling the situation, enjoying the conversation with this man. He seems like a cheerful man. He looks at the scenery a while, looking at the park, the shopping center and the shining white tower, which caught his attention.

"Sounds like a really nice place." Jack replied with a smile. "That tower looks really interesting as well. Is it some kind of touristic attraction?" Jack asked as he looked at the tower. "Oh yeah, before appearing in the middle of the forst, I used to live in my hometown in Peachwood. A lively town among the western coast." Jack explained. "Though I have the feeling that this is a whole separate world entirely." He added.

Barry: HEH! Ol' Shiro there? Guess it WOULD be some kinna tourist place for you, anyway! Ain't a tourist attraction, it's the shinin' gem of all Kioku Island! Got a lotta stuff in there like a fancy restaurant, bunches of apartments and hotel rooms, a spa is in the works, an' theres a real nice robot that lives way up at the top!

*He listens to you talk, clearly invested in conversation about other places.*

Barry: Mmmmm, a coast kid are ye! Near the ocean any, Jack?

*The man has a huge joyful smile, thoroughly enjoying your company as he drives you through more trees, slowing down and putting on his blinker. The view is now obstructed by trees on both sides, a road continuing ahead that seems like it curls around multiple apartment complexes. A road cuts left, almost a tunnel of trees from the way they've grown - the truck makes a wide turn, the branches swaying in the wind as you continue on your way.*

Barry: I grew up in th' middle of a bustlin', hustlin' city, me 'n my momma and sisters all in one house. Peachwood's a real cute name - folks good to ya there, son?

Jack smiles cheerfully, enjoying the conversation. "Shiro, that's its name? Interesting, might actually take some time to check it out later." Jack replied, smiling.

"Yup, a nice coastal town, it's a really nice and cozy place." Jack replied. "I've been to the beach a few times. Though a pal of mine is actually what they call an old sea dog. At leas that's what he says." Jack added. Jack looks outside, seeing the trees, and the multiple apartment complexes ahead.

"Yeah, the people of Peachwood are pretty nice. It's a nice place." Jack replied. "I had a few friends from there in Peachwood. Gee, I wonder if any of them would even believe the adventure I'm having now." Jack added, chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back