• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<GREGORY WRIGHT>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(11) Pockets: Cellphone, 1 Dandelion
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Gregory Wright
Age - 20
Height - 5'7''
Birthday - March 16th
Gender - Male
Description - A smart but introverted fellow who loves everything related to technology. He's an inventor, and loves to build wacky inventions.
Fears - Snakes and Spiders
Strengths - Very smart, knowledgeable in computer science, programming, engineering, math and physics.
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be? - An average appartment in the middle of the city.
Favorite plant/flower? - Cactus (he keeps a couple of them in his house)
Additional info - Sure, he's socially awkward, but he also has one of the largest videogame libraries in town. He has every single game of Sonic, Mega Man, Kirby, Mario, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, and is knowledgeable about many old school classic games. He owns an NES that his father used to play with as a child.

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your- oh lord, theres a lot of you--*

*.... aH- sorry, uh.... let me just-*

*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid.
An invisible force ever so gently pushes you and your posse out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome all of you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

Gregory looks around, confused as he finds himself in a new environment he had never been in before. What is this place? Where should he go? Is he lost? What to do? The uncertainty of being in a new location definitely gave Gregory a bit of anxiety, as he looked around nervously trying to find out what he should do. "It could be worse" Gregory thought to himself. "At least there's nothing dangerous nearby... right?" He thought to himself, looking around to make sure if his claims were true. They seemed to be true though. He decided to continue forward, in hopes of finding any indication of what this world is, where he is, and possibly what he should do next.

*You head down a slight hill through a carpet of mulch and pine needles. Up ahead is what looks like a small two lane road, separating your forest from a thin treeline. Through the trees, you can see a single line of tall tropical palm trees with bunches of bananas growing on some, coconuts growing on others. It smells like the ocean strongly here, the smell carried in the wind to the right. It looks as if a building sits just beyond the palm trees, but you're too far away to be able to tell. The little two lane road curls to the left, the forest keeping you from seeing exactly where it goes, for now.*

Ahead: palm trees, road, building(?)
Left: pine trees, road to ???
Right: pine trees, ocean
Behind: pine trees

Still worried and anxious about finding where he is, Gregory continues walking, and sees what's around him. However, he sees what seems to be a building far away. A building is a clear sign of civilization. While it's not certain that this is actually a building, it's probably his best bet to find someone that can help him.

Gregory decides to continue ahead towards the building.

*Heading towards the palms, it is indeed a building beyond the road. Several tall apartment complexes sit near the road, along with what seems to be a quaint little library. The road continues right and around the buildings, around another line of palms that separate them from a sandy beach. The same road moves past the line of palms to the left, and around a bend. Just above the trees, you can see the very tip top of a massive shining white tower, sparkling in the su-*

*Something catches your foot, tripping you a little bit. Whatever it is has snapped, and started to make a buzzing sound somewhere above you.*

Gregory continues on, and notices the apartment complexes, along with the librar. This makes him smile wide. This is exactly what he needs! He might find someone to ask for help in those buildings. Walking forward towards the library first, he trips a bit on something. What was that? Gregory hears a buzzing sound, making him get very nervous. He looks around quickly to see where the buzzing sound is coming from, and starts to run away towards the buildings, worried that something dangerous is after him.

Gregory checks his surroundings and starts running towards the buildings.

*Nothing is after you, theres nobody even remotely around you. You had tripped over an electrical wire amongst the leaves, and it snapped. The buzzing had come from a camera high above you, malfunctioning after the wire snap. Oddly enough, that wasn't the only camera around you. There were many more, all angled differently, but a good portion all watching you closely.*

*The buildings stand before you, apartments to the left and right. They seem like the usual apartments, all looking the exact same on the outside - except for one to the right. One single apartment in Block D has a lot of satellite dishes poking around it, wires leading in and out of a blacked out window. A ladder leads from the window onto a roof, with little gadgets hooked up to the shingles. Ahead of you, the quaint little library stands quietly, a little sidewalk leading up to the swinging doors. A light is on in the windows, and a little hanging sign says "OPEN".*

Ahead: library
Left: Apartment blocks A, B, and C
Right: Apartment blocks D, E and F
Behind: camera forest

Gregory realizes there's nothing after him, which is a relief, as he had worrid a hive of bees was behind him. Luckily it was just a few cameras. Wait, cameras? What's with the cameras? Gregory ñppled around, and noticed that there was a library, as well as some apartments. He immediately thought to himself: The library! There had to be answers there. Gregory hurries over to the library.

Gregory walks quickly towards the library.

*The library, once again, is open. The lights give off a soft, welcoming glow from the inside, little posters tacked around with various phrases encouraging any passing children to read. Two swinging doors obstruct your path to enter the library, but from your place in the front lawn of the library, you can see the librarian sitting at her desk, scribbling away at paper and reading a book. Horn rimmed glasses sit upon her nose, a dark ponytail of strawberry pink hair flowing behind her. The library seems empty, besides her, and you if you choose to enter.*

Gregory continues towards the library. Aah, the scent of old books, he could already feel that smell. He smiled excitedly as he got closer to the library, and entered the library. As soon as he was inside he looked around, exploring the library with his sight.

*Rows upon rows of shelves, filled to bursting with books carefully categorized. A little table and some chair sits deeper in the library, as well as a small lamp in the middle of it. It's a small library, but it's most definitely packed full of books.*

*A soft shuffling comes from behind you - gentle clicking of heels against a hard floor, and the closing of a book.*

???: Ah- Is there anything I can help you find this evening, sir?

*Her British accent flows with her voice as she speaks quietly, calmly - you can almost hear her smile and passion for reading in her voice.*

Gregory smiles as he looks around in the library. Oh yes, now this is definitely the place he needs to be at! He can't help but grin at the sight of so many books. While it wasn't the largest library, it was well kept, and was as full as it could be of books. So many books, so much to learn. That's what really got Gregory more excited than anything else.

Suddenly, he heard a gentle voice from behind him, like a female with a british accent. Hearing someone else caught Gregory completely off guard, causing him to be startled, and flinch slightly, before turning around to see where the voice was coming from. It was the librarian. Gregory smiles nervously as he tries to keep his composture. What to say? "Um... h-hello!" Gregory began, trying to act naturally. "Em... I hate to bother you, but... I really don't know where I am." Gregory replied. He wasn't the best at social interaction, but it was his best chance at finding out where he was. "I-I mean... this is clearly a library, but I don't know what town or city we're in." Gregory explained.

???: Oh no, its quite alright. Though, it's a bit odd you don't know where we are. Are you lost then?

*She stands much taller than you, perched on black glossy heels, a long brown trenchcoat flowing down around her. Her brown eyes are filled with compassion, as if she knows you're lost without you even admitting it.*

Gregory nodded, shyly. "Yeah.., kind of." He replied. "I don't really know where I am, or how I got here. It's really strange..." he added. He looked around, the amount of books catching his attention. Just to think of all the information that could be here in this library!

???: Oh dear...

*The genuine concern in her voice is overwhelming. She adjusts her glasses, trying to think of a way to help you.*

???: I'm afraid I wouldn't know how you got here either, other than walking to the library, but no matter - we'll help you on your way, sir. Have you just moved in, then? Lost your way from your house?

*She doesn't find this situation concerning at all, and in fact, appears more than happy to assist you in your current predicament.*

Gregory looks at her, a bit embarrassed that he can't explain much of how he got here. "To be completely honest, I don't know how it all happened. All I remember is that I used to live in my hometown of Peachwood, but I suddenly woke up in the middle of a forest, a place I hadn't ever seen before." Gregory explained. "I walked around, trying to find my way, and well, it got me here. But I don't know what this place is, or what I should be doing now." Gregory explained. "But just to start with... what is the name of this town?" Gregory asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back