• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

< EMILIANO ZACATECAS>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Emiliano Zacatecas
Age - 22
Height - 5'11
Birthday - May 3rd
Gender - Male, though not extremely masculine
Description - An often reckless and impulsive young man brimming with confidence and kindness alike. He wants more than anything to seek exciting and entertaining adventures around the world, and meet new friends and allies along the way
Fears - Being alone, being bored, coming close but not quite, things that live in the water, situations without a clear right answer or a path to victory
Strengths - Considerable willpower and determination, strong athleticism, quick thinking, a generally likeable and considerate way about him, quick at making allies, earnest and honest
Romanceable - Potentially
Dream house - A penthouse apartment with a nice view and a rooftop courtyard. Luxurious, but not extravagant.
Favorite plant - Snapdragon

*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

I'm so sorry for not being active at all, Neko. I've been kind of Going Through It lately and One of the quickest things to vanish for me when my brain poisoning starts acting up is my willingness to write things.

Hey, thats okay! I totally understand! Life is rough, and sometimes there's nothing we can do about it - just know I'm here for you if theres anything you need to vent or talk about, I'm happy to listen <3 I just didn't know if you lost interest in playing or not y'know

Take as much time as you need - if you feel like playing again, then this thread is here for you whenever you like!

I appreciate your patience and understanding more than you could know. I didn't lose interest in this, just interest in writing in general. I'd love to properly dive into this once I'm feeling up to it again and hopefully that 'once' will be soon

Totally understandable <3 I'll bump the thread so it doesn't get archived now and then, feel free to return whenever you're feeling better too! You're also always welcome on the Discord server too uvu Take all the time you need, and if you need anything at all, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back