• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<W>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone, 2 Dandelion
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

---------------------
🍀Clovers: 0/25🍀
🥚 Easter Eggs: 45🥚
🎉 1 GOLDEN EGG AQUIRED!!🎉

Name - W
Age - 26
Height - 165 cm/5'4
Birthday - October 20
Gender - Female
Description - I'll include here both look and personality.
Look:
W looks like medium height girl with a athletic figure and pretty large breasts. The girl's hair is short, barely reaching the shoulders, and has an ashy color. Her eyes are orange. W also has several scars on her right arm, as well as a few more on the left side, which she received during her first fight and her work with explosion. The girl's face is quite cute, despite her personality. One friend of mine said that W is wolf in sheep clothing, and I think he’s not wrong. Mostly, W walks with a grin on his face, less often with a «detached from the world» look, like she’s thinking about something.

Personality:
Long story short, W's personality can be described as nasty. Cold-blooded and bloodthirsty, W is quite deservedly called the "Typical Mercenary Girl". She never misses the opportunity to pin up her allies, spares no resources to complete the mission (including human resources), usually does not consider her opinion with the rest (except for a couple of people who did the impossible and earned W's respect), which is why she often does not obey orders, and is also an extremely unpredictable person. It is almost impossible to predict at what point in the conversation the roof will blow off and she will immediately insert a knife into the throat of the person in front of her, shoot him in the knee with a pistol, or throw out something like that. Nevertheless, she also cannot be called a psychopath, because often this happens either with her target she was hired to kill, or with a prisoner who is going to be killed in one way or another. With walking corpses, in other words. W is quite savvy and smart, and is able to retreat at the right time, abandon her principles and trade-off if necessary. She doesn't have any moral brakes, which is why she is capable of almost anything, as long as there is a benefit for her.

Fears:
-idk if this can be called Fear, but W hate arrogant people;
-Fear to become hopeless and defenseless;
-Also not sure if this get into Fears category, but W has a certain dislike to doctors, scientists, etc.;

Strengths:
-Able to make basic explosion on go, and more upgraded one with right tools and materials;
-Less likely to panic and get hit by mental attack (if there will be any);

Romanceable: Rather no
What would your dream house be? - some kind of bomb shelter with a huge armory, good pc and bunch of plushies.
Favorite plant/flower? - idk, oak?
Any additional Info - Character carries around a plushie of the wolf in the red hood. Don't ask me why, I don't know either. Also, here's a picture of the character itself, for better understanding how she looks.
---------
Do you have any IRL fears that you would prefer to be removed from the game? If so, please specify: No, I'm good with everything You'll throw at me.

1615434592966.png

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

At first, she didn't feel anything. Only emptiness and dark. But, she was too adult and brave to fear the dark and what hides inside it. A lot of thoughts comes through her head, and the most common one was:
<Am I dead?>
Then suddenly, she could feel. She stept on something solid. The girl was alive, for now. In the moment after that she saw a lot of bright colors, which dissapeared in a second. After all this, vision, alongside with other feelings, were returned to girl completely, and she saw a lot of trees nearby, and it was obvious to suggest that she was in the forest. Teleporation felt like it was going for hours and hours, though it, probably, were only a split of the second. Normal people, if they ended up in situation like this, completely alone and without understanding where they are, definitely would panic, or at least feel fear. W, however, remained calm and started to look around.
As was said before, W was in forest. A lot of birds chirp could be heard, giving this place a calm vibes. But W know there are lots of danger in the wild, including predators. By looking at the sun she could tell it was around afternoon, though it was diffucult to tell exact time without a watch. As she thought about it, she reflexively looked at her arm, only to found that her wristwatch dissapeared along with other items.
<Awesome. Unbelievable.>
After this quick thought, W realized that something was in her pocket. Turned out it was a cellphone. W looked around again, this time more preciously to be sure that no mines, traps or other explosive that could be detonated by a cellphone are around. Thankfully, there weren't any of these. After hiding under the shadow of big oak (At least, W believed it was an oak), she turned on device she was holding in her left hand and started to study functions of the phone.

*The forest floor is littered with pine needles and mulch and decaying leaves, like any forest would be. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds fly overhead, enjoying their calm forest life. A faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a road. From behind you, a gentle breeze blows and carries the salty smell of the ocean.*

*The sky is a lovely blue and little white puffy clouds drift by, scattered around. There are no traps, but there is a silver camera several hundred feet above you, a little red light blinking and watching you ....Actually, there are several cameras in the trees watching you. Every single tree here has a camera attached to it, most of which are focused on you.*

*The phone clicks on - its about 3:30pm. You can text, make phone calls, take pictures/video, write down notes, check the calendar, search the internet, record audio notes, and check the news and weather. You can also use it as a flashlight and calculator.*

After investigating functions of cellphone, W raised her head. Only now, she noticed that there were lots of cameras, watching at her. A bit embarrasing and uncomfortable even for this tough lady. These cameras could be anything - a maniac's way to watch and play with his prey; A military intelligence project; Just a hunter's way to control the area and protect it from poaching. There also was a chance that W wasn't the first one to come in that way, and cameras were placed to track such apperances. In one thing she could be sure - It was something smart enough to make and place these stuff all around the forest.
In any case, W returned to her phone, but now keeping her ears sharp to don't get taken by suprise. First thing first, W started to explore the local Internet. Main goal of this was to find out something similar to Google Maps and answer to multiple questions at once:
1. Where was she?
2. How close local town or community?
3. How large the place she was now trapped in?

*The internet app is a white box with a lavender 0 on its side, little cat ears perched on it. The app itself is called ReiNet, the local internet service of this world. The cat ears jiggle as you open the app, the search bar awaiting its first question input into the bar. Theres a small GPS arrow in the top left screen, so you could probably track your location if you wanted to.*

SEARCH: |_______________

<Cute. Hope you'll help me, little... Whatever you are.>
Without wasting time, W tapped on the what looked like a GPS arrow.

*The tiny cat ears bounce again, almost sadly as it's minimized, a map now fully covering your screen. It zooms in, pinpointing your exact location.*

1615688942345.png
1615689018312.png

Thankfully, this arrow didn't lauch a nuclear warhead, neither it started a Third World War. It's actually was a GPS, and It showed exatcly what is was supposed to show - a map, with W's location on it. Looks like she was on west side of this... Village? City? Country? It was hard to understand what it was, but it was obvious that she was on the west side.
After finding out her location, W went back to search bar and typed "Map Download" in there, hoping that there will be such ability. If this world have Internet - then there are places where you wouldn't have access to it. Or maybe even some ways to block signal.

*You can indeed download the map. You can download any image you please off ReiNet and share it as you please. The map is copied onto the internet, so it's free to download from there.*

*... Also I'm pretty certain you're on an island in the middle of some weird ocean.*

Now, when map was downloaded, W became a bit more confident. The situation still unclear, but at least she won't end up lost. But she still in this forest with all this cameras, and it will be good to leave this place as soon as possible and finally get to civilization. The map showed that at the east from W's location was something looking like a community. Without any will to stay in this forest one single minute, girl began her path to designation point.

*Leaves crunch under your feet as you move east from the fallen tree frame. The sound of a motorcycle zooming down a road echoes through the trees, tapering off as it passes by and grows ever more distant. The trees are getting a bit more dense as you move along, but the internet signal is still strong and unwavering. In fact, it seems to be getting stronger the closer you move towards the community shown on the map.*

*Through a slight gap in the trees, you can see what seems to be trunks of palm trees and lush green grass. The sound of waves still fill your ears, coming from your right now. You can almost see the endless blue over a hill of mulch.*

After hearing sound of motorcycle, W come to understand that she's not so far from the civilization, and this is why she started to move quicker.

*Crunching through the leaves, you reach the other side decently fast. You're faced with a line of oddly tall banana palms, bordering a road that leads past apartment buildings, and a small library. The motorcycle can be seen zooming around the outskirts of the buildings before disappearing past them, probably on its way to someones house, or just taking a joyride.*

*The apartments are all three stories all, a few cars parked in the lots in front of them. One lot is empty, with no cars at all, but rather a bike chained up in front of it. Several satellite dishes are perched over the top of one apartment, wires and cables woven all outside it, leading from the roof and in through a blacked out window. Whoever that is doesn't want anyone seeing inside, and... probably would prefer to not see out.*

*The library is open, a neon sign flashing in the window and several posters advertising the joys of reading to anyone that happens to pass by. A few shrubs are in front of it, and you can see the dim light from the librarians desk from where you are, shockingly.*

"Finally."
W was quite happy about the fact that she already leaved that uncomfortable forest and got to civilization. Now, after seeing some buildlings from her world, W finally understood that this place is on same level of technical progression as her world. And that means...
<There must be some kind of military. Oh, military would be great right now.>
Despite the fact that place was calm and nice, without weapon W felt like without both her arms. Plus, it is still unknown enviroment, and god knows what can wait her around the corner. It will be safer with any kind of weapon, and it's better to be explosives. Anyway, she continue to move, this time to the library, which looked like was open right now. When arrived to the place, however, W doesn't walked inside. Instead, she looked inside the building while staying outside. Just to make sure that library is safe.

*The library is mostly empty, save for the librarian. The shelves are tall and full of neatly organized books, clearly taken very good care of. The librarian sits at her desk reading a book and writing notes to herself, horn-rimmed glasses on the edge of her nose and dark magenta hair done up in a ponytail on her head. A small childrens table sits near the middle of the library, a pedestal under a window with a large book under it.*

*I'd say the library looks pretty safe.*

<I hope you’re right about it...>
Library indeed looked safe and without any surprises, just like the Narrator said. W, however, still felt a bit suspicious about this place. But...
<I don’t have other options, do I? To hell with it, then.>
With that thought, she finally entered the building, and then carefully approached the librarian.

*.... I am, I promise. I've worked with her before, so this is a very safe place.*

*The library is peaceful... quiet. The smell of old books swirls around you, as well as the faint ticking of clocks. The woman is focused, but not enough to be oblivious to you. As you approach, she looks up with a gentle smile, pushing her book away.*

???: Hello there dear, can I help you with something this evening?

"Well, hello. I'm kinda new to this place, so I'm just looking around. Do You have some tips to newbies, though?.. For example, where can I stay for night?"
W wanted to ask librarian about weapon store or military very badly, but forced herself not to do it, since it definitely will look suspicious and out of place. She didn't know the situation in the city, but all this island, for now, looked pretty safe and quiet. Won't be suprise if they don't have any military forces at all.

???: Oh- you're new? I see...

*She adjusts her glasses, thinking a moment.*

???: Well, I suppose there's Shiro Tower, they have rooms for rent, or perhaps the lighthouse has a spare room....

*Then the librarian looks up at you, gentle brown eyes ready to assist, if she can.*

???: Where did you say you came from, dear?

(Pardon the lack of reply, I thought I hit send but I did not)

"Shiro's Tower, huh?.. Could you show me it on the map, please?"
The question from librarian was a bit predictable. W didn't know if there were others, who ended up at this island just like she, so woman could think that she's crazy and run out of asylum. But, W got what she needed, so now it doesn't matter. Besides, It'll be funny to watch at librarian's reaction.
"I, uh... Teleported here? Yeah, I think this is the right word - teleported."

???: The map? Oh- yes of course dear, right this way-

*She stands up, smoothing out her skirt and carefully scooting around you with a gentle and polite "excuse me". She moves through the shelves past a childs reading table, over to a pedestal with a large book.*

???: You've come at the right time as well, I've just recieved this in the mail today! Teleportation is common, though it's odd to me how you wound up so lost.... Now then- let me see...

1616381398420.png

???: Now - we are right here-- *She points to a small box on the map amongst apartment complexes.*

1616381451870.png

???: And where you want to go, is all the way over here! *She traces her finger along the roads until she reaches a large white oval in the middle of the city, aptly labled.*

1616381517978.png

"Got it. Thank you, Librarian-sama."
After getting information she needed, W take out her phone and made some marks on downloaded map - one looked like a book and was placed, unexpected, on the library, while other was question mark placed on Shiro's Tower. There still was one problem - rent. W didn't know how much it cost, so she hoped it won't be more than 20 bucks she has in her pockets right now.
"Is there something else I need to know about this place? If no, I think I better hurry and get myself an apartment before dark."

???: Oh - well, if it helps any, then you can use cookies as payment for an apartment?

*She smiles gently once more.*

???: Oh dear, you really are lost. If you like, I have a guest bedroom you may use for the night. That or, I heard on the news that a new house just appeared right in the middle of Shiro! Ehm... I say house, dear, but really it's more of a bomb shelter... adressed to someone only known as "W" it would seem - and I don't know anyone going by that name.

"Cookies? Like, edible cookies? Seriously?"
The island began to become more and more interesting. Not only there where cookies as currency, but the last words about bomb shelter, adressed to someone called W, catched up girl's attention completely. Who would even made or reserve an entire bomb shelter for her only? She has a one thought though, but decided not to annouce it right now. The main goal now is to get apartment, and this sweet lady just offered her one. Still looked too good to be true, but W has enough fighing experience and was confident about her chances. So, instead of refusing, W clapped her hands near her cheek and made the sweetest smile she could even get.
"You're so nice, Librarian-sama~ If you offering such an opportunity - who am I to decline it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back