• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Estate

"The mall......last time I was here was a longgggg time ago and it was not fun...." Denaki sighs getting out of the car and looking at the huge building "What Am I doing here again?" He asks not knowing

"Well come on let's go." she grabbed his hand and dragged him in the mall. Then when she realized she was touching his hand she pulled it away. She didn't like pople touching her it shocked her self that she even grabed his hand "Ok so I need new clothes so let's go in this way I know the perfect store."

Denaki was not really paying much attention to her touching him till she let go, he felt like something was wrong with im, she seemed to not like him in his mind "We are here to shop?" Denaki asked witha moan of boredom

"I Love my clothes though..." Denaki says looking at his odd straight jacket looking belt top and his long pants and shoes, he looked like a warrior of son sort but he did not mind it. Denaki thought for a while "You choose first I never shop so I have noclue where to go...." Denaki says he had not shopped since he had a girlfriend that was a long long time ago...

"Um well ok then follow me." They had been in a bunch of stores but they were starting to get hungry so they got some food and sat down. " Man that felt good she said while shipping on a smoothie.

(Curse you real life obligations!)

"I would love to get some Ice-Cream!" Char said while rubbing his tummy. "It's so yummy!"

(I can't roleplay. How is it possible to roleplay with yourself when everyone else seems to pretend your character doesn't exist? I'm trying to find the answer for that.)

Skyler looked at Darian before proceeding to her room and using the key to unlock the door left it open and motioned to enter, As she pulled the camera away from her neck and took a seat, Wondering why that girl (Melody's character) never spoke until she recalled darting past her earlier. when i was being rude.. she thought.

Denaki sat down and was eating more meat and drinking a milkshake, he loved meat and ice cream as well...Denaki looked at all the bags "So do i have to get new clothes?" Denaki asks wanting to keep his but willing to try something new

Arthas walked over to the door, "Well, lets go get some Ice-Cream then" He smiled

@Mlkshke

(OOC: Just pointing out that Arthas is 7'0" more then twice the size of Char and so far the tallest in the estate with a difference of 8 inches when compared to the 2 other tall characters)

Char skipped out to door gleefully, singing a silly ice-cream song. He couldn't wait for the treat to come.

"Icecream! Icecream! Icecream any flavor!

Icecream! Icecream! With it love to savor!

Sprinkles, sauce, whipped cream and cherries!

Make my tummy feel full of fairies!

La! La! La!"

(That's the song he is singing. It loops. Forever.

And yes, Char is super small and your pretty tall.)

Arthas followed him to the kitchen, smiling as Char sang, when he reached the kitchen he signaled Char to wait as he walked in. He walked back to Char with two Ice-Creams, each with sprinkles and chocolate sauce, he handed one to Char

Char took the cone and stopped his song to eat. Taking a huge bite into it, he quickly regretted it. The ice cream had given him a major brain-freeze, but he didn't want to show it, so he kept eating. He wasn't sure how well he covered up the brain-freeze pain.

Arthas laughed a little, "You okay?" He smiled then looked around the room at everyone, noticing he could see the top of everyone's head clearly

Char just nodded his head. He was almost done, so he finished it off quickly. Finally, he could take it no more. "Augh!" He cried as he frantically ran around, hoping to warm his brain with exercise. "I hate you brain freeze!"

Xena came downstairs with a notebook, writing something in it and almost crashed right into Char as he ran around, coming to a stop. "Hey, be careful." She grabbed him so he'd stop. "Don't want someone tripping over you."

"Sorry. I have a Brain Freeze and it helps to keep moving." Char began running in place to illustrate his point.

"Oh...well, then I won't stop you. Just try not to get under other people's feet, okay?" She smiled and ruffled his hair before letting him go.

Arthas walked over to the girl who caught Char, "Hey, I don't believe we've met" He paused, "I'm Arthas Whitefang" He looked down at her, his red and blue eyes glowing

Char slipped away from the introductions and away from the staircase and began doing jumping jacks. "1! 2! 3! 4! Jumping jacks I can do more!" He was going at a rapid speed, following the rhymes pace.

She watched Char for a few seconds before turning to Arthas. "Nice to meet you. I'm Xena." She smiled softly, noticing his eyes. "You've got heterochromia. Nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back