The neighborhood (need lots more people)

Should we start the Rp

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No not ready

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very close

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
usually just basics
name, age, height, race, just general appearance things
if you to want go into detail use personality things like strengths, weaknesses, etc

Ok i was going to do the basic but wanted to know if there was anything else you thought could add to it. Thank you

Do we have to create a character sheet? This was not my best skill. I get so anxious about this I could never finish it. This and describing myself in a few words are my worse skills.

well think less of it as making yourself, think of it as how your character acts. you don't have to finish it, only need basics

I am so bad with this I was considering of asking someone else to make it for me before in the past. Too many choices to choose from it is baffling.

no need to worry, just get an idea of what your character looks like in your head, and just fill out the basics. you can let the story write the rest of your character

With my autism, I was never good at writing certain aspects over the years. High school was tough for me to write simple essays and I had to get a tutor just to help me write proper essays.

Users who are viewing this thread