The neighborhood (need lots more people)

Should we start the Rp

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No not ready

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very close

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAROON QUILLNEST

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
We all live in a fairly small neighborhood we’re everyone knows everyone. There are two small park and path that goes through many ponds. There is everyone of all age and fun events at the parks. This is the haven hills neighborhood.

Likewise, though I am wondering if I could be new to town. Got a few ideas in mind.

Plus a few questions (I tend to be detailed).
Urban, sub urban, rural?
Big or little town?
Country? (America or European?) "I don't know! Ahhhhh!" (Been watching Monty Python, sorry.)

Last edited:
Hi everyone before I post the character sheet we should talk about the neighborhood some people want to go more in detail with it like Mitheral Mitheral so give me some ideas.
Likewise, though I am wondering if I could be new to town. Got a few ideas in mind.

Plus a few questions (I tend to be detailed).
Urban, sub urban, rural?
Big or little town?
Country? (America or European?) "I don't know! Ahhhhh!" (Been watching Monty Python, sorry.)

Urban, sub urban, rural?
I am thinking something small enough that people feel safe taking their kids trick or treating. People might go around Christmas caroling. They would have neighborhood block barbecues.

Big or little town?
Hmm, looked up the population of a modest sized town in my area. 20,000 in 2010. They are semi rural. Big enough to have major factory in their area and a trucking DC, their own Walmart, etc.

Country? (America or European?)
I would know American better. Yes, I have lived in Europe, but only in big cities.

I was thinking of creating a small family (a couple, maybe even newlyweds) and having them just moving to the neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread