• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Ne plus Ultra of Request Threads

Merit

Greetings my fellow RPers! This will be updated constantly and consistently. Anyway, I suppose I should start off by telling a bit about myself. I'm a twenty-year-old American female. EST is my timezone. I typically am online on and off throughout the day and well into the evening. I'm comfortable playing male, female, transgender and non-binary characters. I do all pairing types. I generally write two to five paragraphs per post.

Starter Topics

Arranged Marriage

Time Travel

Office Romance

Best Friends

Kidnapping

Foster Care

Orphanage

Adoption

Runaways

Starting a Family

Polyamory

Rekindled Romance

Medical Drama

Crime Drama

Prison

Super Humans

Rebellion

Alien Hunters

Immortals

Long Distance Relationship

Mental Hospital

Mad Scientist

Roommates

Summer Camp

Haunted House

Pandemic

Neighbors

Boarding School

Futuristic War

Broken Family

Long Lost Parent/Sibling

Pairings

Vampire x Human

Teacher x Student

Teacher x Teacher

Popular x New Kid

Open x Closeted

Jock x Geek

Criminal x Cop

Writer x Character

Crime Boss x FBI Agent

Assassin x Target

Alien x Human

Artist x Muse

Wizard x Apprentice

Fandoms

Sherlock (BBC)

Avengers

Harry Potter

Fable

Orange Is the New Black

Doctor Who

Divergent

Bandom

Youtubers

Hunger Games

Dragon Age

Lost Girl

Pokémon

The Middle

Red Band Society

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Interested? PM me or post here. I don't mind which.

Hey there!

Do you mind doubling? What about Canon x Oc? I'd be down for a Pokemon RP, if the previously mentioned is alright with you. Let me know(:

Raerae said:

Hey there!

Do you mind doubling? What about Canon x Oc? I'd be down for a Pokemon RP, if the previously mentioned is alright with you. Let me know(:
I'm good with doubling and Canon x OC. I'd love to do a Pokemon RP with you. What generation?

Merit said:
I'm good with doubling and Canon x OC. I'd love to do a Pokemon RP with you. What generation?
Awesome! Well, depends on the verse you're familiar with. Game, Manga, or Anime? I'm fully caught up, so preferably the latest gen, X/Yish(:

Raerae said:
Awesome! Well, depends on the verse you're familiar with. Game, Manga, or Anime? I'm fully caught up, so preferably the latest gen, X/Yish(:
I'm most familiar with the games and anime. I'm good with doing the latest gen, though I will warn you, I'm least knowledgable about that particular gen. I know enough to get by though.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]jock & geek?

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Which are you wanting to play? What pairing type?

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Ill leave that up to you. I will be playing a guy.

[/QUOTE]
MxM it is then. I'll send you a PM.

Oh, well, we don't have to base it in Kalos, I'm fine with any region, just let me know what you're comfortable with. Anything but Sinnoh :P

Perhaps we can kind of mix the games and anime to give it a little twist!

Writer x Character sounds like it could be pretty interesting. Also Open x Closeted could be good. Which would you prefer?

Hi! I'd love to discuss any of these with you!

Kidnapping

Foster Care

Orphanage

Adoption

Runaways

Mental Hospital

Boarding School

Users who are viewing this thread

Back