Heyo!

TheUniverse

So, I'm new here. I don't really know what else to say.

Umm... I'm seemingly never-ending and I'm a very mysterious person.

hehehe... anyone get it... universe jokes... hehe... hehe... okay, I'll get out now.

Hello and welcome to rpnation!

I don't think I've ever talked to the whole universe at once before... this should be interesting... xD

Anyway, once again, welcome! If you have any questions about how to navigate this wonderful roleplaying site or any questions about how to get involved in things, feel free to let me know! I've been here for a little while myself and I like to think I know my way around.

Is it true that the universe is made up of protons, neutrons, electrons and morons? I apologize. Welcome to RpNation! *throws a handful of confetti in the air*

Last edited by a moderator:
*a black hole sucks up the confetti* NO... BAD BH. YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE. *BH sighes and walkes off*

And no. I'm made up of Morons, Internet Warriors, 12 year olds that have all been with your mom, and... hmmm... what else... AH YES! Can't forgot those ones. The G.I.R.Ls...

That's about it. Now... tell me why you are an owl angel with a gun... Please.

TheUniverse said:
*a black hole sucks up the confetti* NO... BAD BH. YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE. *BH sighes and walkes off*
And no. I'm made up of Morons, Internet Warriors, 12 year olds that have all been with your mom, and... hmmm... what else... AH YES! Can't forgot those ones. The G.I.R.Ls...

That's about it. Now... tell me why you are an owl angel with a gun... Please.
It's a song by The Cab, and one of my favorite songs ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back