• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Interactions: Kio.exe Kio.exe

Lumia followed after Maluon with somewhat more muted enthusiasm than Selena, noting down the locations with simple nods. As excited as she was to be here, it was pretty important to know where she was going, so the conversation would take a back seat to navigation at the moment. Not that she would stop, just... be less attached to the conversation than usual! She nodded at Selena's remark, shrugging as they went on the brief tour.

"Well, I'm not exactly what you would call normal myself! Pretty sure if I was, wouldn't be here. Your friend is right though, people are awfully eager to shoot those who seem different, just because they happen to accidentally block a thrown fruit with solidified shadow. I'm not a witch, I'm just... me!"

She grumbled, frowning briefly. Man, dealing with those were a pain... not literally, but it did hurt to get run out of any town she settled down in the instant she had to defend herself for whatever reason. What was that winged guy talking about, with hunting..? Had he not lived in an actual house before? She did feel a strange, almost... similarity to him, but wasn't particularly up to exploring that feeling. He was rude.

Atella quite liked the idea of going back to the library, all things considered. It was better than staying in this crowded place in her opinion, and so she gave a small nod in response to Alex' suggestion. "Okay..." She said softly, having already forgotten about her initial plan to obtain breakfast, and instead quickly withdrawing back towards to safety of the library.

To some extent, Atella kind of considered the library to be 'her' library, as selfish as it was. But she was also inside the library most of the time! In part because she had to pass through there to get to her room, but also because she liked books. Of course, there was no book she read more often than the Grimoire...

Letting out a sigh of relief at the peace and quiet of the Library, Atella laid down on a couch in the room, holding the Grimoire close to her chest as she reached out to the entity within using her mind, hoping to speak to it.
"You are worried." The voice in her head, the voice of the Grimoire, spoke. "You fear losing your peace and quiet."
"Why are there so many people now? It's so crowded now."
Atella responded
"We are not alone in seeking and needing to hide from humans. I warned you of this when we first arrived, Atella."
"I know... but... what if they steal my room?"
"They won't."
"But..."
"Don't worry about it. The building is big enough to house enough people. Nobody's going to steal your room. Worry instead about your magic studies, you've been slacking off."

That was something Atella didn't have a response to, the girl letting out a sigh. She didn't understand why it was so important for her to study magic. She had the Grimoire! She didn't need to learn how to do magic on her own. Frowning, she slowly sat up, her stomach rumbling as she remembered that she had forgotten to get food. Oh well, that could wait. At least until things quieted down.

Alex led the group up the main stairs. With three instead of the two he planned, oh well. He tried to make sure everyone got their questions answered, "No the place doesn't move, your stuff will always be where you left it," he spoke to the red headed female. Alex knew she wasn't human, she had said she didn't need sleep earlier. "It's not really necessary, I mean, you try attacking a house full of supernaturals-" He was cut off by the winged boys outburst.

"Hey now," he turned his attention to the boy, stopping the procession, "you're getting a little hostile there bud, if you're going to live here it's best not to make too many enemies." He eyed the group traveling in the other direction, they were already giving the guy some not so kind looks. "As for food, you don't really need to hunt, there is always food in the kitchen." He began to get curious about the boy with wings.

He turned and gestured for the group to continue, "By the way, what are your names? I knew Chayse was coming today, but no one else was set in stone yet." They finally arrived in the long hallway that head the bedrooms, "There's another staircase going down to the first floor at the end, the stair cases that go up to the second and higher floors are kinda scattered around." He turned back to the group, "You can pick whichever room you want, the ones with open doors are empty."

Rebecca stayed quiet as the tour went on, but when Lumia mentioned what she could do, she was intrigued, to say the least. "Shadow powers, miss? That's quite a talent, very finicky in my experience. And If you wanted to be a witch, I could certainly teach you. Spellcraft is a talent anyone can learn, if they're disciplined enough."

Interactions: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat Shagranoz Shagranoz Fairyfloss Fairyfloss

-Cameron Hart-

The hallway that they were headed down was cramped, and Cameron had to tuck his large, feathered wings in even closer, the space narrow enough that the warrior’s broad shoulders had only about three inches on either side of him. He didn’t particularly care which room he got, he was well enough used to staying in war tents. Deeming the others not a threat, Cam allowed his shadows free reign to explore, their excited whispers as they zoomed off audible. He didn’t know if others could hear them, and he’d never bothered to ask.

The tiny man leading them around asked their names. Well, Cameron supposed, he was probably normal sized, Cameron was just large. (Note: Cam isn’t like gargantuan, but he is super well muscled and like 6’7”) “Cameron,” he told him. “Or Cam, I don’t suppose it particularly matters to me.” He finished, attempting to smile, though it probably looked more like he was baring his teeth, his elongated canines on display. He noted the others watching him, particularly the shadow girl. He sent one of his shadows to her, allowing it to examine her magic, which was similar to his.

-Selena Sparks-

The winged man’s name was Cam. It was a normal name, for someone so...wild. She was fascinated by him, and sewed by the wings that quickly took up space in the room. His shadows slithered over the floors, each seeming to have its own personality, excited whispers audible. It was eerie, but Selena was oddly curious.

She was even more fascinated by Rebecca. “Could you teach me how to do magic?” Selena squealed, her happiness releasing her magic once again, though this time it was much more muted. She was just glad her flames hadn’t made a debut yet. She’d always wanted to learn how to do proper magic, not just the stuff that was part of her, as useful as it might be.

Last edited:
Interactions: Kio.exe Kio.exe Shagranoz Shagranoz

Lumia glanced over at the other lady as she talked about making her a witch, and Lumia vehemently shook her head, protesting with "I just said I wasn't one-gah!" Lumia winced at Selena's magic making it's appearance, taking a step away. Stupid... radiance... shouldn't have left her umbrella at the door... Thankfully, it wasn't bad as before, it had just caught her off guard. She'd have to watch out for that from Selena.

Lumia blinked at noticing the rather rude man releasing several shadows around, which seemingly... whispered(?), until she blocked them out, her shadow seemingly 'hardening', preventing the shadow from being able to examine her, as though it was blocked off by a wall from her and her magic both, the action mostly unconscious. She eyed it suspiciously, not liking it one bit... on the one hand, having someone else with sort of similar magic was good, but on the other, he didn't seem particularly nice, and now one of his shadows was trying to watch her. Didn't like it one bit, nope, not at all. Not him, nor the person who wanted to make her a witch. She just said she wasn't a witch, why would she want to be one! As useful as it was, she never asked for what she had...

Chayse quietly followed her small group up to the second floor, where the bedrooms were. When it was said that any room with an open door was free for the taking, they picked the one to the immediate left of the stairway and slipped inside, murmuring that they would be out to properly introduce themself properly later.

With that, they gently closed the door and released the breath they hadn't realized they'd been holding. Looking around at the room they found themself in, the redhead thought they could be quite comfortable here. A queen-size bed, dresser, wardrobe, bookshelf, desk, even a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall.

Chayse dropped the messenger bag they'd been carrying on the floor by the desk and settled themself in the comfy armchair before pulling out a book to get lost in. They'd set up all the wires and chargers for their game systems later. For now, they just wanted some time to calm down before braving the rest of the house to find food for dinner.

Sam-

Sam was excited. They had new people in the manor! He’d arrived a little over a week before, when it had only been the two boys there. They’d seen him, and had stared at him questioningly, but he had walked right past them and into the room the Erebus had said would be there, in a passageway next to the library. He wasn’t usually that rude, but he had just come from a particularly draining ritual, and he wasn’t...himself. He’d remained in the room since, sneaking out at night to get food from the kitchen. He supposed he’d wait until dinner to go see everyone. He could, after all, see them anyways, through the eyes the Erebus had inked upon Sam’s skin. It was how he had endured the boredom of remaining in the room.

The room itself was a veritable tomb, with old bookshelves full of books in a long forgotten language, stone floors, carvings of a winged people much like Cameron on the walls. Were they angels? The ceilings were carved with forests and maps, and the floors carved with constellations. And mirrors. They were everywhere. Which was why Sam’s God must have chosen this room in the first place. They were an essential part of arcane magic.
———
Rhys-

Rhys watched from the woods as the newcomers entered the mansion. He held a parchment in his hand, similar to those he had seen in the hands of the newcomers. Should he go in? He shuddered at the thought of it. Meeting a bunch of people was not what he’d like to be doing right now. So he’d wait, until dark maybe, when everyone had settled in to make an appearance.

Rhys’s bat-like wings shifted in the wind, blowing the scent of electricity and rain into his nose. A storm was coming. Still not wanting to enter the manor, Rhys ducked into the large barn next to it, just as the first few drops of rain hit the pavement. There was nothing Rhys hated more than wet wings.

Taking in his surroundings, Rhys examined the barn. The smell of hay and feces permeated the place, sweat and damp wood the next smells coming immediately to him. A soft mew sounded to his right, so he turned and was peering down at a small, fuzzy black creature with large, bright green eyes. It mewed at him again, and Rhys backed up a step. What was the creature? It was no larger than his hand, but what if it was dangerous? He cursed himself. Of course he’d been on Earth for only a week and he already was in trouble. The creature blinked its eyes at him before leaping upon his foot, bowling over it. A startled chuckle escaped Rhys, and he bent to pick the creature up. Holding in close to his face, he studied it. It had small, triangular ears, long strands of fur protruding from either cheek, and sharp little teeth, much like his. It’s body was essentially just a small, black fluff ball, its legs short and stubby, its tail long and about as fluffy as its body.It mewed again, and Rhys gently held it against his body. The creature was cold. It immediately began making a different noise, much like a car’s motor and digging into Rhys shirt with its tiny claws. Was it attacking him? Its eyes were closed, and it didn’t hurt. He supposed it wasn’t. He’d keep the creature, he decided, and ask what it was when he went inside.

Anabelle galloped through the rain, whopping loudly as she went, till she finally got to the barn that held dry towels. She liked the rain but drying off was always a hassle.

Laughing, she burst through the doors. She was surprised to find the second winged boy to cross through her woods, holding one of the many kittens that lived in the barn. Breathing heavily she studied the boy for a moment, before kicking the door closed behind her.

"I'm surprised he let you hold him," she said in a soft voice, gesturing to the kitten. "Most of the barn cats aren't very tolerant of people." Focusing on the cat she asked, seeming to it, "Where's your mom little guy-"

She was cut off by a yowling. Wincing she said, to the boy this time, "you might want to put him down, that sound was his mom."

Mentioned: camlochan

Maluon headed up the stairs to the second floor. "As Alex stated, the second floor is where the bedrooms are. Any bedroom with its door open is unclaimed."

Maluon then decided to head to his own bedroom to check on his aquarium. He ducked to avoid hitting his head as he entered his room. He acquired the 20 gallon aquarium setup second hand from the side of the road a couple years ago, which he then cleaned up and set up in his room. He then placed a few live water plants in it before putting a few mystery snails in it about three weeks later. Maluon feeds them a piece of blanced vegetable every three to four days.

The aquarium is often a source of relaxation for Maluon. He likes to watch the snails graze around the glass, living care free lives not having to worry about what their neighbors think of them. Something Maluon wishes he could also do.

Rhys-

Rhys clutched the creature closer to him, suddenly possessive of it. “It...has a mother? Is it a child? What is it? He’s mine now, she can’t have it,” he said, the words rushing out of his mouth, his Daemonic accent strong (Kind of like Irish and Australian mixed). The girl—if you could call her that—was laughing, of all things. If he were that wet he’d never be able to fly. Remembering he hated people, he glared at the girl, still holding the creature, his wings curling over himself to block the girl’s view of it.

Rhys jerked his head towards the manor. “Do you live there, in the large house?” He asked, setting an invisible shield in place in case she decided to attack him.

Interactions: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Anabelle:

"No I don't live IN the house, but I live around it." Turning sharply on four legs is actually really hard, but she managed it while she answered the boy. Another yowl cut through the air, and she didn't have time to really think about his accent before she caught the screaming ball of fur that had seemingly launched herself at Rhys. Quickly working to calm the poor mother cat, she began to whisper in an odd language. Slowly the cat simmered down, throwing one last hiss at the wings that blocked her view of her baby.

Sighing she finally spoke, in English this time. "This," she held up the cat, "is a cat," she nodded her head towards where she knew the kitten was, "and that is a kitten." She briefly wondered where he came from that apparently didn't have cats. "The mothers are very protective of their kittens, at least for the first part of the young one's life."

The mother cat had finally had enough of being held by a very wet person, and promptly jumped down from Anabelle's arms. Her name was Smokey, and she was one of the oldest in the barn. Anabelle knelt down, a little awkwardly, and spoke in the strange language again. Most likely, Smokey wouldn't be able to care for the kitten much longer anyway, but her sadness was well known.

From the floor she gave the boy a measuring look, "You'll have to feed him regularly. If you want," she paused looking down at the cat again, who seemed to be pleading with the girl. "If you want I can teach you how to care for him?" She said it as a question and looked up at the boy hopefully. If he said no, then it would take more of the special language to calm the cat.

Alex:

Alex nodded at the cramped looking dude, though his smile was off at least he didn't seem mad anymore. And those shadows are cool, he thought as he watched one go by with interest. Glancing at Cam's wings he asked another question. "Can you fly?" It'd be kinda cool to have someone to fly with, he hadn't stretched his wings in a while.

Nodding quickly at the disappearing Chayse he turned his full attention back to Cam.

camlochan camlochan

Last edited:
Rhys-

Rhysand rolled the name over in his mouth. “Cat,” he said slowly, peering down at his new charge. “Does is have a name? what does it call itself?” He asked, once again holding the creature—cat, whatever— at eye level. At the same time, he reached towards her mind, and entered enough that he could hear what she was thinking. She wondered where he was from. Rhys almost snorted. That’d take some explaining. “I’d like to...to care for this...cat,” he said, retreating from the girl’s mind. It looked up at him, it’s bright green eyes observant. He’d never cared for anything in his life, much less something so small!

Interactions: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Interactions: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat Zyngard Zyngard Windjammer Windjammer

-Cameron Hart-

Did he fly. Cam snorted. What an absurd question. “Yes, I fly,” Cam said, some of the tension leaving his body. “My kind are thrown off the highest peak in our home territory, and that is how we learn. It’s second nature,” he added, a small, less feral smile on his face. He attempted to make himself appear more...human, less threatening. He didn’t like the stares everyone was giving him.

His probing shadow raced back to him with a hiss as he felt it hit a wall—Lumia’s magic hardened. Cam tilted his head at the girl, stuffing his hands in his pockets. “It won’t harm you,” he said, not. Sure why he bothered talking to any of them. “It’s merely curious about your magic. All shadows serve the same God, Erebus, each with it’s own distinct personality—even the ones who don’t roam about and talk as mine do,” he finished, frowning at himself. It was the most he’d spoken in months, to anyone, much less a human. His magic was curious and continued to examine the shield the girl had placed around herself.

-Selena Sparks-

Selena listened with interest to Alex and Cam’s conversation, standing in the doorway of an empty bedroom. Her bedroom now she supposed. She turned to Maluon, smiling. “Thank you for the tour!” She said, clapping a hand over her stomach as it growled loudly. A nervous giggle escaped her. “When, exactly, should I be prepared for dinner?” She asked him, embarrassed.

Lumia went ahead and followed Maluor upstairs, glancing around at all of the various bedrooms, most of which seemed empty, and mentally decided which one she would claim as her own! Didn't seem very personalized, but oh well, she could do that as time passed, going out to town and buying what she could. ...actually, how was she supposed to buy things..? She didn't bring any money with her, she didn't think there were any jobs here... but any jobs out in town would definitely fire her the moment an incident occurred, at the least.

Regardless, in response to Cameron, she simply stared at him. What was he talking about..? God of Shadows? Erebos? Distinct personalities and voices? Shadows were shadows, and even if her ability made them do weird things, they were still just the absence of light... "Right." She stated, tone clearly not entirely believing, but not outright rejecting him either. Despite his assurance that the shadow wouldn't hurt her, her own shadow remained hardened and firm, such a defense seeming... more advanced than one would think she'd be able to do, given her seeming knowledge of her own abilities. The shield almost seemed to have been formed on the spot as a reaction to experiencing a living shadow, as it specifically blocked out the 'spy', allowing it to examine the shield itself, while the magic and shadow beyond seemed out of reach...

Interactions: Zyngard Zyngard

-Cam-

The girl didn’t believe him. He didn’t suppose he actually cared, but anyone with the gift of shadows should know about them. He sighed. “When you’ve been locked in the dark long enough, girl, you learn to speak its language. That’s how I got my gifts. I was just over 100 years old, eager for war,” he started, his eyes growing distant with memory. “I...I was captured, and locked and tortured, in the dark,” he continued, his eyes shuddering. “That’s how you break my kind, you see. Pin us down by our wings and lock us in the dark. I was like her,” Cam said, jerking his head at Selena, who was still glowing. “A light bender, but when I came out, I was...this.”

He didn’t tell them the rest, didn’t tell them that he’d been discharged from the army because of it. Had been thrown from his clan because of it. He was tainted, and he hated it—hated himself. The look of horror and shame—and fear, of him— on his men’s faces had been enough that he’d never returned. Why he was telling them this, he wasn’t sure. He didn’t like this...this feeling of being weak, vulnerable. He opened his mouth to say more and then shut it.

-Selena-

Selena almost couldn’t bear the pain that flashed across Cam’s face as he spoke. All hostility was gone from his face, leaving just...him. His wings shifted behind him, and two large scars were visible at the apex of each. It was why he’d snapped at her for touching them.

Changing the subject to spare him, she said “My powers actually come from the stars, and the sun, not from wherever a light bender’s powers come from.” She lifted her hand, wreathing it in dark flame, as not to hurt Lumia’s eyes. “I’m also a pyromancer,” she said, shrugging.

Lumia's mouth opened, then closed, falling silent as Cameron began to speak, and as he went on, her expression gradually fell, from mere neutrality to more... sympathy, as though she was trying to empathize with the winged man, though she was a bit in disbelief about his age, that was sort of her secondary concern.
Unsure of exactly what to say, Lumia opened, then closed her mouth a few times, before simply nodding, and stating quietly "I... see. I suppose I'm rather... lucky, then." In a way, she was. Her own abilities had simply awakened naturally about a year or so ago, and she had gotten used to them since then, even if she didn't really practice with them all too often.

...After a few moments, she sort of awkwardly shuffled into her room, and closed the door swiftly behind her, wishing to leave the rather awkward situation, and have a few minutes to herself.

Rebecca smiled when the other girl mentioned that she wanted to learn magic. "Perfect! Meet me in the library after dinner, we can start there. Can't learn when your belly gnawing at you, after all." She set down a suspiciously small purse and a few other bags, then headed down for dinner. She didn't actually need to eat, but it would help her get to know the others here.

By now, her hunger was becoming something that Atella... couldn't really ignore anymore. With an annoyed sigh, she left the library, making her way towards the dining room to eat. She was used to not eating much, but she couldn't go without food entirely, as much as she'd like to. Ideally, she'd be able to skip out on any meal, while still being able to eat the stuff that she found tasty, but that wasn't the case, unfortunately.

After wandering down the hall, she eventually reached the dining room, and quietly entered it, noticing one of the newcomers along the way - Rebecca was her name, if Atella remembered correctly. Giving them a quiet wave - and clutching her Grimoire close - she went to take a seat at the table. She'd wait with actually eating until more people showed up, that way she could get used to the new, bigger crowd.

Alex:

Alex followed Rebecca down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Shaking his head to clear it of the thought of being trapped in a empty dark room, he began to prepare chicken and salad. It would be quick and easy, and he could make a lot for everyone. He didn't always make dinner, but he was usually the first one to get hungry, and he always made enough for everyone. When he finished, he began to set out the food on the table.

"Oh hi Atella, nice to see you out of the library," his tone was light and teasing. "I'm surprised though," his face shifting to concern, "You seemed a little overwhelmed earlier."

Fairyfloss Fairyfloss

Anabelle:

Anabelle stared wordlessly at Rhys for a moment before looking at Smokey. Speaking calmly she asked, "What's his name?" Most animals could understand her rather easily, but it was always easier to communicate in her native language. Now wasn't the time though. The cat meowed back and she continued to respond.

"Yes I'm sure he'll do fine," meow, "Of course I will," meow, "Obviously." Anabelle nodded once, the conversation apparently over. Looking back at the boy and the kitten she finally said, "His name is Takkal."

camlochan camlochan

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Atella gave Alex a small smile as he entered the room. Despite hardly leaving her library, she at least knew him well enough to feel less uneasy around him compared to all the newcomers, and best of all, he was often the one responsible for dinner. Not always, of course, but often enough for Atella to be grateful for it, as she herself could hardly cook. She gave a small "Thank you." when he set down some food, though she pouted as he teased her a little about hardly getting out of the library.

"There were so many people here at once." She said, beginning to slowly eat. "Didn't like how crowded it was. But figured I should be downstairs to at least properly meet people so I don't have to introduce myself several times if people ask me who I am one by one." The girl explained, frowning at the thought of being asked the same question repeatedly by several different people.

Interactions: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat Fairyfloss Fairyfloss Shagranoz Shagranoz

-Cam-

Cameron followed the others down the stairs to the dining room, dropping his stuff in a room next to the girl—Selena’s. Gods, he was hungry. And...the chairs were tiny, probably meant for normal sized people. Without wings. Cam sat in one, diagonal from the girl with the book and Rebecca. His wings curled awkwardly around him, and his body pressed uncomfortably against the arms of the chair. Cam said nothing, reaching across the table to scoop some greens and chicken—at least that looked normal—onto his plate. Not everybody was there, so he sat and waited for them to arrive.

-Selena-

Dropping her bags in her room, she followed Cam and the others down to the large dining room. She waved at Rebecca and Atella, taking a seat to the left of Cam, who looked uncomfortable in his chair. Selena smiled at Alex, scooping some food onto her plate. “It looks delicious,” she told him. “Thank you!”

Looking around, she noticed that not everyone was there yet. She would wait for them, but not for long. She grinned. Her stomach was protesting too loudly for her to care for much longer. She turned to Rebecca. “I’m excited for our lesson after dinner,” she told the girl. “I hope that Lumia will join us, though she seemed reluctant.”

Turning to Atella, Selena said “Your book is beautiful! What is it?” She smiled at the girl, examining the large book that Atella seemed to bring with her every where.

Kio.exe Kio.exe

Atella watched as more people entered the dining room. One was a winged person, the other was Selena, at least, if she'd gotten their name correctly when she overheard her introduce herself to someone else. At first, the girl didn't pay the two of them much attention. The winged figure didn't seem particularly comfortable, probably because of the size of his wings. Selena, on the other hand, seemed more cheerful, making a bit of smalltalk with Rebecca.

That is, until she suddenly turned her attention to Atella, taking the girl off-guard for a moment by asking about her book. Squirming a little, she held it a bit closer to herself, rather protective of it. "It... It's uhm... It's special." She said quietly, struggling with explaining it for a moment. "It's... the Grimoire. It's full of magic spells. It talks to me sometimes." She explained, looking at Selena for a moment, and then turning her eyes back to the Grimoire.

She definitely had to agree with Selena, though. Ignoring everything that was special about the Grimoire, she did agree that it was definitely a pretty book. The front of the book had a diamond shape in the middle, the interior of which seemed to represent a starry sky that changed depending on the angle at which one viewed the book. The diamond was lined with various symbols, while each of the four corners of the book had a strange, small circular gap, as though they were slots for circular objects.

"Y-your name's Selena, right?" Atella asked after a few moments of silence, wanting to confirm that she'd remembered their name properly. "My name's Atella."

Rhys-

Rhys glared at the larger cat, stroking his new ward. “Takkal,” he said. It was a fitting name, he decided. The smell of food drifted to the barn, causing Rhy’s stomach to grumble unhappily. He frowned, turning to the girl. ‘Would you like to eat, and then teach me how to care for this...Takkal?” He asked, tucking the kitten into the crook between his neck and shoulder. He walked to the door, looking expectantly at the girl. “I’m Rhysand, by the way,” he told her, unsmiling.

Sam-

FInally! Sam could meet everyone! Sam, grinning, threw on his best outfit and ran through his dark corridor next to the library, and burst into the dining room. He skidded to a stop, in front of the table and frowned, pointing at Atella. “Who are you?” He asked, having never seen the girl before. She held a book that...thrummed with power. He pouted, crossing his arms. “I couldn’t see you,” he told her accusingly, before sitting at the head of the table, his hands folded in front of him.

Grinning at the others, he introduced himself. “Hello all, Samuel Miller, at your service, hand to the God Erebus,” he said, looking pointedly at Cam, whose shadows crawled over his skin. He had heard their discussion earlier. It was odd that he would meet someone with connection to his God here’s of all places.“Looks good, Alex boyo,” he said, grinning at the boy. Piling food onto his plate, he chuckled. What a surprise his entrance must have been. “Big storm out there, huh?”

Interactions: Fairyfloss Fairyfloss Kio.exe Kio.exe IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Interactions: camlochan camlochan Fairyfloss Fairyfloss

-Selena-

Selena nodded at Atella. “That’s right,” she told her. “I think that’s really cool! Rebecca is going to teach me real magic. I only have this useless stuff, and that’s a part of me so it doesn’t count,” she said, lighting one hand with fire, the other with light. She could tell Atella was protective of the book..the Grimoire, but Selena longed to look through it. She’d wait until Atella offered first, though.

Selena started as a white haired boy ran into the room, skidding to a stop to her left, glaring at Atella. He seemed surprised at her presence, but not by any of the newcomer’s, which was odd. “Hi Sam,” she said, after he’d introduced himself. “I’m Selena!” She said, smiling at him. Finally! Someone as enthusiastic as her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back