• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mythical Manor (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Possibly. A friend of mine seemed interested but this would be their first attempt at a group RP so I'm not a hundred percent sure. If they're ready, they'll jump in whenever they feel like.

Sounds good. Im planning my next post now

Another friend of mine is currently working on a char, but it might be a bit until they join.

If you mean which characters have currently arrived:
Chayse, Rebecca, Lumia, Selena (and Cameron, but they entered differently).
Atella was changed to be an existing inhabitant alongside Maluon and Alex

How many floors does the building have in total, by the way? Including any attics/basements? I'm curious about just exactly how big the building is. Might be interested in trying to make a map of the place at some point, too.

I think the two groups are relatively close to each other still, given that the interaction between Selena and Cam was just a few seconds ago ic

Kio.exe Kio.exe

You added me to the 'Interactions' part of your post... but I can't quite tell how you're interacting with Atella? Am I missing something, or did you forget to mention something?

Hey guys! Glad to see you managed to keep things going while I had a home appointment, ate dinner and apparently went straight to sleep! XD

I just read the post by camlochan camlochan and it got me thinking a little bit

On one hand, I personally imagined Atella to have been there for more than a week herself, so maybe it shouldn't have been just the two boys...

But on the other hand, it'd be completely reasonable for Sam and Atella to not have seen eachother or know of the other's existence at all given how they both seem to be rather reclusive. Plus, I feel like that'd be funnier, too.

I just read the post by camlochan camlochan and it got me thinking a little bit

On one hand, I personally imagined Atella to have been there for more than a week herself, so maybe it shouldn't have been just the two boys...

But on the other hand, it'd be completely reasonable for Sam and Atella to not have seen eachother or know of the other's existence at all given how they both seem to be rather reclusive. Plus, I feel like that'd be funnier, too.
hah! Yes! I was thinking that Atella had been hiding in her little library, and probably has wards of her own that prevent Sam from spying on her with his eyes, so I didn’t mention her! It’ll be really funny when he meets her and doean’t know how she’d gotten there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back