• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mythical Manor (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alex would be okay with whatever. Even if Maluon didn't want a relationship, he would probably still flirt with him. LOL I just gotta know if Alex knows or not, so that I know more about how Alex would interact with him.

Yay! I’m so impatient waiting for replies it’s not even funny. XD

In hindsight, I think it could've been fun to have Atella have been already there, but I didn't want to make it a 3:1 for Already There vs Newcomers at the time of posting.

Now it’s 4:2, which isn’t bad. I can make another character to even it to 4:3, if need be.

So! Before I start brainstorming, is there anyone that has a character idea they're dying to use? This is your chance! XP

Maybe more people will still join and even it out?

Otherwise, I'd be fine with retconning a bit to have Atella be an existing resident if we need another character for that?

Maybe more people will still join and even it out?

Otherwise, I'd be fine with retconning a bit to have Atella be an existing resident if we need another character for that?
True... There's always the possibility of another person turning up... I'll give it some time to see if that happens.

As for Atella... Whatever you like! If you want to tweak the current posts so she was already there, go ahead. If not, that's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back