• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mythical Manor (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ooh just a note on the map, I was rereading everyone’s posts to see where we were, and I noticed that Sam’s room ( camlochan camlochan ) was also next to the library. Are we going to assume that it’s a secret passageway, so it wouldn’t be drawn on the map?
It is a secret passageway, sorry it wasn’t clear. The map looks super cool, by the way. At some point, when all is said and done we should label each room with the character it corresponds to, it would help clear up any confusion.

I'll go ahead and say that Lumia claimed the NE-most bedroom on the second floor, because windows!

Selena claimed the room with the fireplace, and Cam’s room is next to hers.

Just a warning—my notifications are not working on RPN so if anyone posts and I don’t respond right away that’s why : ). ALso we’re pretty dead today, huh? XD

Debating throwing Lumia into the dining room, but I feel like not enough ic time has passed for her to leave yet

I hope everyone is doing well and is having a good day!! I got my permit today so I’m happy (yes, I finally got it, at 17 years old lmao) and I hope we can pick up soon!! : )

20200922_135453_HDR.jpg

Hey everyone. Ellen the cat says hi.

Kio.exe Kio.exe Congrats! I have panic attacks, so that was never an option for me.

Attachments

• 16007972876004106060493588007566.jpg
    16007972876004106060493588007566.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey guys! I hope y’all are doing fantastic! I can’t wait to pick up the RP, when everyone isn’t busy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back