• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Mythical Manor Interest Check

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
I just really like the idea of having a manor (or maybe even a castle) where a bunch of mythical beings live together. It could also be a school, though I'm unsure of how to arrange teachers and classes. If anyone has any interest in this, feel free to drop some ideas or (hopeful) offer to help make it happen. It may not seem like I'm giving you much information, but the idea is that we would build it from the base up. Thank you for your time.

www.rpnation.com/threads/the-mythical-manor-ooc.433958/

Last edited:
Oh I'd be interested! (I also help you in any way possible [though I can't promise it'll be helpful uwu])

Ocean123 Ocean123 I'm just really excited to see what all kinds of characters and creatures we get.
Also, is it supposed to be like a refuge? Like the humans don't know about - or have a hatred of - them

I like the idea of the rp being a refuge since schools are just too much work to set up. Also, I'd like to know what type of mythology you had in mind or is it just whatever you can find because I'm quite the fan of Roman mythology.

I like the idea of the rp being a refuge since schools are just too much work to set up. Also, I'd like to know what type of mythology you had in mind or is it just whatever you can find because I'm quite the fan of Roman mythology.
A fair point; refuge does seem easier to manage, for sure. As for the mythology... I was thinking just all mythological creatures of all backgrounds in the same place. That could be interesting. ^^

Yay! Anything in particular you want to see happen? ^^
Only one thing, drama baby! Foe real, maybe a big clash with the humans, fighting for our right to coexist and a fight in our own mansion on how to become equal to the humans ^w^

Only one thing, drama baby! Foe real, maybe a big clash with the humans, fighting for our right to coexist and a fight in our own mansion on how to become equal to the humans ^w^
I'll see what I can do. ^^ There are bound to be disagreements on the matter, so making it dramatic will somewhat depend on how everyone does their interactions. You can make all the drama you like. XD

I’m interesting in this would be fun to play as a mythical creature

Quick questions would we be able to use our own mythical creature or must the be existing ones?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back