• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š {๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ค๐™—๐™ฎ-๐™™๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™}

_em_

hufflepuff

• M
    ystery Gang

directed by @_em_ & @mogy w/ inspo from @KingofAesir

Halloween, childhood best friends, treehouse hq, small towns, autumn, supernatural, high school, coming of age, the gang, missing kids, scooby-dooby doo, where are youโ€ฆ

scooby-doo inspired.

the mystery machine.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ

Last edited:
E4WlKi4WEAMULrF.jpg
the way my eyes sTARED INTO FRED JONES' SOUL. i am eating this up !!!!

Tentative interest ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ will have to see if ive got the brain capacity for this

• M
    ystery Gang

Halloween, childhood best friends, treehouse hq, small towns, autumn, supernatural, high school, coming of age, the gang, missing kids, scooby-dooby doo, where are youโ€ฆ

scooby-doo inspired.

the mystery machine.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ

• M
    ystery Gang

scooby-doo inspired.

the mystery machine.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ
I am interested but new to this site and trying to figure it out. I can give you my Discord if that helps at all?

Hey! Iโ€™d be interested in the Daphne-like role. We arenโ€™t playing the canons exactly, right?

Hey! Iโ€™d be interested in the Daphne-like role. We arenโ€™t playing the canons exactly, right?
That's exactly right! We are playing characters who fit into the role of the canons but aren't exactly them.

๐Ÿ‘€ i like

I'd be interested in the Scooby-esque role, if that's still available. :)

alright i got a couple of q's real quick

1: are we restricted to the genders of the canon character for the role
2: is this first-come first-serve
3: what is the tone of the rp? sticking to lighthearted comedy of the og series, or will there be some touching on darker themes?

alright i got a couple of q's real quick

1: are we restricted to the genders of the canon character for the role
2: is this first-come first-serve
3: what is the tone of the rp? sticking to lighthearted comedy of the og series, or will there be some touching on darker themes?
1: We did envision it with canon character gender but if you have an idea that doesn't fit that, we would still love to see it!
2: It is not first-come first-serve (you can't reserve roles).
3: The rp will have a more lighthearted and comedic tone to it altogether, but there are definitely darker moments amongst the comedy, especially regarding character growth and the mystery aspects.

I could probably play a vague drug addict and the animal he owns that somehow talks, unless those roles should be one per player

I could probably play a vague drug addict and the animal he owns that somehow talks, unless those roles should be one per player
hello! unfortunately, the role of shaggy is already taken by mogy. and we wanted scooby to be his younger brother- that said, scooby is still open and available to apply for!

Very much interested in the concept you've got here, love a good Halloween plot.

Question, is the Velma role reserved? Had an idea for a far more easily annoyed / blunt sort of guy to fill it.

Ya'll ever been jump scared by an ooc thread, didn't know that could happen.

I might be interested in a Daphne character.
please take the time to fill out a character sheet! it most definitely doesn't have to be anything fancy; just enough so we can get an idea of your character idea and writing style :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back