• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Hello, everyone!

I'm thinking of making either an interviewer or a nerd. Those two roles appeal to me alot, lol

got a migraine so the bio isnt done but i got the man the myth the legend up

ahh! Finally! I don't know why I always find the appearance section the hardest.

Also code is evil, I do it for the vibe but this sheet broke so much and I swear it's meant to be a simple one.

But my lad is done bar the backstory actually relating to the group but feel like that's a fill in once there's a group! Hopefully he works but if not then fair play to whoever gets the slot! The wait until the 10th is going to be a long one, absolutely down to plot character relationships once we know what's what though - that's always a fun part that I'm very excited for.

Hey all. Here is Edard’s Bitmoji. He doesn’t really use Snapchat tho. He has it to track you all on Snapchat maps 🙂

IMG_5653.jpeg

Edard is typing…

“What are you doing in the Denny’s back lot at 4 AM?”

Last edited:
thinking abt applying but idk what role yet..... I always overthink it in application based rps -,-

done with benny for now! will probably add their history later~

hey everyone, so I noticed that all of the applications are mostly finished so I will probably start accepting people early. But if you need more time, please feel free to let me know c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back