• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

fairyfawn

respectless
hi everyone! welcome to the temporary ooc for the roleplay, the mystery club!

here, you can chat and goof off with the others, ask me questions, tell me what role you would like to apply for, and come up with some character ideas too! i'll be happy to answer any questions you mught have. i will get the applications thread up when i can!

have fun c:

Heya! Definitely interested. Has anyone taken the researcher slot by any chance? 👀👀👀

Heya! Definitely interested. Has anyone taken the researcher slot by any chance? 👀👀👀
Hello thanks for the interest! All spots except for lead investigator are open and open for applications. Researcher is open though I’ll be choosing which OC gets it ^^

Super excited to see the group come together! I think I’ll try writing a more gregarious character for once; I always like seeing a smidgen of comedy in horror. My only questions are a) if there’s anything about the setting timeframe/location-wise that we should know about when creating backstory, and b) how established this group is in terms of mystery solving.

Very intrigued and interested in this, curious as to which role will get the most applications.

Personally leaning towards applying for the Interviewer or the Journalist! But all of the roles do seem really fun.

Super excited to see the group come together! I think I’ll try writing a more gregarious character for once; I always like seeing a smidgen of comedy in horror. My only questions are a) if there’s anything about the setting timeframe/location-wise that we should know about when creating backstory, and b) how established this group is in terms of mystery solving.
Hey! Alright so location wise, I see the group bouncing all over the place and traveling quite a bit. But as of right now, they are going to be in point pleasant, west virginia. As for timeframe, it’s modern day, somewhere around October of 2022 so not far off from 2023!

As for how established this group is, I’d say they’re pretty well established. I see them having been doing this for perhaps a couple of years. They’ve got a blog website where people can reach out to them about their paranormal experiences.

I hope this helps c:

That helps a lot, thank you! Will have to brush up on my Mothman trivia and/or American geology comprehension. No promises either effort will end in success, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the characters and plot are going to play out. Apologies for all my questions!

Hi so I may be interested in this, this looks fun! I'm probably thinking of making a character for the nerd, skeptic, or the bait

applications thread is up everyone c:

Question. Are the ages restricted to 20-24? I was planning on playing an older character 45-50 fairyfawn fairyfawn
Honestly, if that’s what you prefer then you can go for it. My only concern is that you would most likely be the only one playing an older character and I don’t want you to feel excluded because of it.

Hell nah, I’ll be ok. I wanna play the grizzled old veteran with a bone to pick with the supernatural. He could play a sort of father figure role if anything 🤩 I’m assuming at the start of the rp we will already know each other? fairyfawn fairyfawn

Hell nah, I’ll be ok. I wanna play the grizzled old veteran with a bone to pick with the supernatural. He could play a sort of father figure role if anything 🤩 I’m assuming at the start of the rp we will already know each other? fairyfawn fairyfawn
Djdjdjs I am fine with this haha. And yes at the start of the rp, everyone will know each other. But you can go ahead and make the grizzled old veteran.

fairyfawn fairyfawn Do all of us live/travel together?

ALSO, posted hehe. Will tweak the aesthetics a bit but I’m not a bbcode person lol

I see, will the traveling be road trip style or via another method of travel like plane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back