• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

Minako

🎮Super High School Level Gamer: Chiaki Nanami🎮
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I made an ooc for this Quest RP so there could be a place we all could talk and stuff! Let me know if you have suggestions or concerns about the QUEST RP!

Hi! It's nice to have an OOC for this quest, though I'll probably return to my bad habit of mostly lurking in it, haha.

Maybe one tiny suggestion that doesn't have anything directly to do with the quest: Wouldn't it be good to link the OOC and the main thread via those roleplay tabs or whatever it's called, too? It'll be easier to find for people who join later when there's another page of posts, if they read the older ones only cursorily.

The quest itself is really great so far, though! I'm enjoying it a lot. :) Your drawings are so adorable, too.

Hi! It's nice to have an OOC for this quest, though I'll probably return to my bad habit of mostly lurking in it, haha.

Maybe one tiny suggestion that doesn't have anything directly to do with the quest: Wouldn't it be good to link the OOC and the main thread via those roleplay tabs or whatever it's called, too? It'll be easier to find for people who join later when there's another page of posts, if they read the older ones only cursorily.

The quest itself is really great so far, though! I'm enjoying it a lot. :) Your drawings are so adorable, too.

Its nice to see you here! :angel:

Yeah I'm going to go over to the first page of the Quest Rp and add the OOC right now! I might even start a discord if we get more people, though I don't anticipate more than who's posted already 😅

😍 I'm glad you like it! I've actually been super worried the posts are a bit too long and while I'm trying to leave every post off with a good solid decision to go on sometimes to get to there I have to make the characters go through and interact with everything quite a lot... ^^;; And yes, a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm glad you enjoy the little doodles I provide! Hopefully I'll get better and better at fast sketches as the RP goes on!

But yes! I'm glad you're here and its fine if you mostly lurk!

In all honesty I'm using this OOC for announcements so I don't have to have BIG RED WRITING before every post that I need to say something other than the actual post in!

That and suggestions! I'd like for this story to be accurate enough to be somewhat educational (not like a history class, but neat little things one could point out and be like "hey, that actually did happen in Europe in the middle ages!") so if I goof or get somethings wrong I'd be happy to have that pointed out to me so I can fix the post!

I hope you like future posts as well and that we keep a good amount of voters to keep the RP going!

I might post some art I've drawn of this RP here, if it doesn't contain spoilers! 🙃

Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Caligena Caligena

Hi guys!

So, couple of things:

1.) I'm also running this "choose-your-own adventure" RP on another site! You don't have to join or anything, I just wanted to let you guys know: Valucre !
It kinda has it's own lore, minus a special alternate part of the site (which is where this RP is...) which is the big reason I don't suggest you join, BUT in case this RP takes an alternate route (for example, choosing not to have a teacher/hero or a different teacher/hero) I wanted to at least let you guys know so you could read an alternate path!

2.) My birthday is this Friday! I'm such an old fart... :closedeyescryingfrown: ANYWAY! In honor of it, I'm going to TRY to make the next parts art ALL COLORED WORKS!!! I know, crazy, and I probably won't get it posted BY my birthday, but I gotta try, right?! o:

Anyway, I hope you guys like this next post and enjoy this segment of the CYA RP! :33:

Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Caligena Caligena

Hi guys!

So, couple of things:

1.) I'm also running this "choose-your-own adventure" RP on another site! You don't have to join or anything, I just wanted to let you guys know: Valucre !
It kinda has it's own lore, minus a special alternate part of the site (which is where this RP is...) which is the big reason I don't suggest you join, BUT in case this RP takes an alternate route (for example, choosing not to have a teacher/hero or a different teacher/hero) I wanted to at least let you guys know so you could read an alternate path!

2.) My birthday is this Friday! I'm such an old fart... :closedeyescryingfrown: ANYWAY! In honor of it, I'm going to TRY to make the next parts art ALL COLORED WORKS!!! I know, crazy, and I probably won't get it posted BY my birthday, but I gotta try, right?! o:

Anyway, I hope you guys like this next post and enjoy this segment of the CYA RP! :33:
OMGOSH happy birthday soon! (Even if I'm gonna wish you one on the actual day of, I'll do it now too just in case!)
I wasn't aware you had been planning on Valucre's having it completely be a possibly offshoot path! I know you're really giving this one you're all, so I do worry for you in the regards of not only being able to keep the timelines straight but pulling full duty for essentially almost 2 different RPs, with writing, art, AND consistency/frequency! Please don't work yourself to the bone, Mina! Dx

DreamBeat DreamBeat Hi! I am SO sorry to bother you, I just didn't want you to feel left out, I'm about ready to post tomorrow afternoon or so (finally getting the art) and I was wondering if you wanted me to wait for your post or just go on for this round?

Again, I'm so sorry to bother you and no pressure! :X

DreamBeat DreamBeat Hi! I am SO sorry to bother you, I just didn't want you to feel left out, I'm about ready to post tomorrow afternoon or so (finally getting the art) and I was wondering if you wanted me to wait for your post or just go on for this round?

Again, I'm so sorry to bother you and no pressure! :X
Oh, shoot! I thought you only posted the announcement on the OOC page and missed the notification for the RP. I'll respond within 30 minutes.

Also, Happy Belated Birthday :D

DreamBeat DreamBeat ALSO I AM AN IDIOT AND FORGOT TO THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AS WELL! ACK!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND ALSO I AM A DUMB!!

PoliticalSparklingChameleon-size_restricted.gif

BestrJestr BestrJestr
Felis Felis
Caligena Caligena
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hey guys!

I hope you all enjoyed this last post! I know the decision making part wasn't too consequential this time around, but next week might be a huge one!

Anyway, so, Idea Idea actually brought it to my attention that we should have a "Characters thus far" chart of some sort and I think that's just a super duper idea , hahahaha! 🤩 (Do... do you all see what I did there...?)

SO, without further ado, here are the two charts (it's hooge!) of the "Characters thus far!"

charassofar.png
charassofarpart2.png
Sorry for any weird spelling mistakes! I'll fix any that come to my attention!

Anyway, that's it for this announcement! I really hope you're all enjoying this smol lil CYOA RP! :O

Also: THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH FOR OVER 100 REPLIES AND 5 PAGES! I defo don't deserve it!!!

Here's to a whole lot more!!! <3

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you wanted to post this round?

I know you haven't been able to get on all week but I was wondering if, when you did, you wanted to?

Sorry to bother!

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you wanted to post this round?

I know you haven't been able to get on all week but I was wondering if, when you did, you wanted to?

Sorry to bother!
Hi! Sorry, I'll respond in the next 30 minutes ^^;
It's been a hectic two weeks

Idea Idea

Hee hee! Yep, this one is a bit different!

You either figure out what’s wrong and get dialogue based on your deduction or don’t, and the dialogue revolves around that! ^^

Basically this weeks “decision” is more of a “can you guess what’s wrong?”

There are already two things that point to where Rosie went wrong :3

It’s of course only relevant to your future bond with Jamie in the end. but befriending her may help out... :3

Ooooh, well ain't that different XD

Nyo ho ho~

Only time will tell!

Don’t worry, I got a system in case ya’ll get stuck like I was able to get a pal to be a tie breaker! ^^

Either way I hope you guys enjoy the next post! And don’t worry, this week is not a high stakes choice!

(Next week tho.... neeeeeeeext weeek.... nyo ho ho...)

DreamBeat DreamBeat

YAY!

♫ ♪ BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO! BRAV-ISSIMO~! BRAVO~! ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO! BRAV-ISSIMO~! BRAVO~! ♪ ♫

tenor.gif

You did it, Dreambeat! You solved it! Good job!

Idea Idea Felis Felis Don't worry, you guys unlocked somethings as well, just keep a sharp lookout!

Now that it's solved I am working tirelessly tonight to get a post by tomorrow afternoon if not early this morning! Yay!

Thank you so much, everyone!!! <3 I truly don't deserve readers as awesome as you!

Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Caligena Caligena

I AM NOT DEAD!

I am SO so SO sorry it has taken me so long and I haven't checked in... It's...

It's been a rough month and my health hasn't been the greatest....

I am finishing up this post (for realsies this time) and then adding in the doodles PLUS there's a little something extra thrown in as well that I'm editing) and hopefully later today OR tomorrow I can have it done!

I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me and this Quest just yet! </3

Of course we haven't forgotten! But please don't beat yourself up over the wait- it's fine, we can wait as long as you need. Your health is more important. Please take care of yourself! We'll eagerly await for you to feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back