• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Felis Felis

Oop! Sorry this took a bit! Ya'll know my 1% art takes waaaaaayyy too long to be 1%! Ah, but C'est la vie...

ANYWAAY--

EGADS?! A MORALITY CHOICE?! IN MY QUEST RP?!!?!?

ahuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue *scurries off*

rolling-away-from-problems-stressed.gif

Hey hey! Felis Felis Congrats!

Your vote and additional thoughts caused Rosie and Adrian to bond platonically a little bit more!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO~!
BRAVISSIMO~!
BRAVO!!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO~!
BRAVISSIMO~!
BRAVO!!

QYYD.gif

Hey hey! Felis Felis Congrats!

Your vote and additional thoughts caused Rosie and Adrian to bond platonically a little bit more!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO~!
BRAVISSIMO~!
BRAVO!!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO~!
BRAVISSIMO~!
BRAVO!!

QYYD.gif
Oh geez, good thing no one else wanted to go with the cruelty route XD

Oh geez, good thing no one else wanted to go with the cruelty route XD

Well, that would be okay if someone else did!

Rosie isn't a perfect person, nor is she supposed to be!

I really want this RP to make you think, and if it happens to change or give you a new perspective, great! If not, that's okay too!

You can use logic or emotion in your thought processes!

Any random thought you add onto your vote has the potential to trigger good or bad events! :angel:

I will say though, the way you guys are goin' it looks like Rosie's gonna get the best ending! ^^

Look out for Friday/Sat's post: Idea posted something interesting that will change some things... But maybe not exactly how you guys would like o:

Just do your best and have fun, even if you get Rosie killed its like a video game: You can just restart from the last checkpoint (or in this case, decision) anyway! No stress here! :3

Well, that would be okay if someone else did!

Rosie isn't a perfect person, nor is she supposed to be!

I really want this RP to make you think, and if it happens to change or give you a new perspective, great! If not, that's okay too!

You can use logic or emotion in your thought processes!

Any random thought you add onto your vote has the potential to trigger good or bad events! :angel:

I will say though, the way you guys are goin' it looks like Rosie's gonna get the best ending! ^^

Look out for Friday/Sat's post: Idea posted something interesting that will change some things... But maybe not exactly how you guys would like o:

Just do your best and have fun, even if you get Rosie killed its like a video game: You can just restart from the last checkpoint (or in this case, decision) anyway! No stress here! :3
No stress here :D
Looking forward to what you have in store for us next

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Yes, yes!! Discussion! Friendly convincing!!!

the-simpsons-excellent.gif

Good job, Idea~! You managed to make the decision unanimous!

And now that Rosie and Elias have a relationship I wish you all luck helping them navigate it through the mission at hand and whatever fate (or me, honkhonk 🤡🤡 ) throws at them!

Its lookin' like the storm and the stranger might be connected, and you all might guess just how they are~! ;)

Should you get their attention while braving through the storm...? Or should you not~?

Dohohohohohohohoh~

Good luck, guys~ :blowkiss:

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Yes, yes!! Discussion! Friendly convincing!!!

the-simpsons-excellent.gif

Good job, Idea~! You managed to make the decision unanimous!

And now that Rosie and Elias have a relationship I wish you all luck helping them navigate it through the mission at hand and whatever fate (or me, honkhonk 🤡🤡 ) throws at them!

Its lookin' like the storm and the stranger might be connected, and you all might guess just how they are~! ;)

Should you get their attention while braving through the storm...? Or should you not~?

Dohohohohohohohoh~

Good luck, guys~ :blowkiss:

Awwww... ya making me blush.

84307582253a96e4552d20e3ecef3a33.gif

But I'll go ahead and thank DreamBeat DreamBeat for changing their mind :D

Hey howdy hey!

Idea Idea
Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Happy day after Halloween! (oh shoot, pretend my dumb butt posted this Nov. 1st!!!!)

Or, as it's better known in my culture: Happy Dia de los muertos!

Sorry it took me so long to get this one out, my late aunties birthday was on the 28th and my other aunties was Nov. 1, so we visited her a moment on Halloween and today I made an offrenda for my late grandpa, nana, and auntie.

It's...

It's always nice remembering those you care about. :)

ANYWHO, I hope you guys like this weeks post and good luck!

Theres no WRONG way to go, per say, but as usual: if its not CRUCIAL, some options lead to the end of the arc faster than others! :o)

Happy 2 days after Halloween (or Dia de los muertos)! 🎃 A lot of people down in Texas be celebrating haha

Thank you for the post as always. Hope everything is well with you and if not, hope everything will turn out well.

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Felis Felis
Funnier President Funnier President

Hey guys! NOT DEAD! Sorry about that, rough couple of weeks and I retreated to my Island on Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0(1) to help out!

It's all typed out and MOST of the art is done, this is a kinda art heavy post and I'm still working on 4-5 more pictures and then editing and coloring speech!

Thank you so much for your patience and I'm sorry! ;o;

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Felis Felis

Hey guys! NOT DEAD! Sorry about that, rough couple of weeks and I retreated to my Island on Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0(1) to help out!

It's all typed out and MOST of the art is done, this is a kinda art heavy post and I'm still working on 4-5 more pictures and then editing and coloring speech!

Hey it hasn't been particularly long. I just hope you're alright or at least things are getting better for you.

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea
Felis Felis

Hey, nice to see you! I hope you're enjoying the new 2.0 update. I can't get the content until I get K.K. Slider 😭

We really appreciate all the hard work you put into your post!

Seconding what the others said! Animal Crossing is great to take one's mind off things, and self-care is valid and important! ^_^ I'm already looking forward to reading the new post, and thank you for the time and effort in creating it!

That being said, I'll have to postpone said reading a little, I've had a long day and my brain is refusing to comprehend any text longer than four lines or so right now, sorry. I'll vote as soon as I can, though!

Idea Idea Thanks! @_@ It's SUPPOSED to be weekly, and I've tried to keep on track to make up for the many, many times I haven't been but this week is rough... I'm actually embarrassed by how rough this year has been, cause if I told you guys EVERYTHING you'd swear I was cursed like I had violated some ancient Egyptian Pharaoh's tomb or something (I haven't I promise, lol!) Cause after my Nan and Aunties death more stuff popped up (I touched on one thing with you, I think, and more death happened... not related to me by blood but it was still ROUGH) 2021 has been ROUGH to the point I'm fairly certain daring 2021 to be "more exciting" is grounds for getting oranges thrown at you...!

DreamBeat DreamBeat Oh yes, I ADORE the 2.0 update! It's like Nintendo peeked into my little kid heart and granted me near everything I wanted for ACNH changes! OH YEAH, I had heard there actually WERE some requirements for it! Hopefully, you can get it soon! :csmile:

Felis Felis Thank you, I had some stuff for it typed up after a few days, but as more votes poured in and I had to wait for tie-breakers it became harder and harder to keep up, which is why it took an extra week (also, it was kinda an art heavy post)!

LOL, absolutely DON'T worry about it! :33: I'm always a zombie when I'm done editing and actually click the "Post Reply" button so I DEF know how that feels! (Which is why I'm always editing my posts days after LMAO)

For after reading postie:

I hope you all enjoy the post and CONGRATS to everyone who unlocked Clif's "secret", his inventions!
It's true, It's true: The Carousel was indeed invented back in the middle ages for Knights to use as training, throwing balls at each other while their horses went around a circular evolution :smilepuff:

It was a lovely addition you added when thinking about it, Idea Idea and it DID bring Rosie (and me!) comfort! Thank you! :3D:

Idea Idea Idea Idea Thanks! @_@ It's SUPPOSED to be weekly, and I've tried to keep on track to make up for the many, many times I haven't been but this week is rough... I'm actually embarrassed by how rough this year has been, cause if I told you guys EVERYTHING you'd swear I was cursed like I had violated some ancient Egyptian Pharaoh's tomb or something (I haven't I promise, lol!) Cause after my Nan and Aunties death more stuff popped up (I touched on one thing with you, I think, and more death happened... not related to me by blood but it was still ROUGH) 2021 has been ROUGH to the point I'm fairly certain daring 2021 to be "more exciting" is grounds for getting oranges thrown at you...!

monika virtual hug.gif

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Next post coming tomorrow (please enjoy your time with your families!), I hope you enjoy! 😰😨😱

Please don’t get hurt tomorrow if you’re going shopping!! 😨😰

Hey guys! Sorry, I was a tad posting the last post! I had to fight with my art program to get it to open and that ate up a whole evening I could have spent drawing! :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back