• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

DreamBeat DreamBeat I'd rather you tell me :csmile: You've been here a while and I don't want to skip over you unless you wanna pass! It just feels wrong :D

Alright, gonna work on next post now :3

Hey guys...

It's been a while, huh?

It's not that I've lost interest in the Quest, far from it, (if I did, I wouldn't be posting here again) but just this site... Some stuff happened.

I'd rather not talk about it publicly (for various reasons). But I figure if I'm still farting around here despite that (for now, lol) I should try to continue this quest to the end, maybe.

Is anyone still down? I know its been a few months, but I do have most if not all of the next post ready, just some art I gotta do for it...

Idea Idea
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Betsumei No Ishi Betsumei No Ishi

You guys still in?

Hey guys...

It's been a while, huh?

It's not that I've lost interest in the Quest, far from it, (if I did, I wouldn't be posting here again) but just this site... Some stuff happened.

I'd rather not talk about it publicly (for various reasons). But I figure if I'm still farting around here despite that (for now, lol) I should try to continue this quest to the end, maybe.

Is anyone still down? I know its been a few months, but I do have most if not all of the next post ready, just some art I gotta do for it...

Idea Idea
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis

You guys still in?
Sure. I'm off work for the next two weeks so I got time. Hoping for the best for you

Hey guys...

It's been a while, huh?

Idea Idea
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis

You guys still in?

If you are down for it, then so am I. Welcome back!

Hey guys...

It's been a while, huh?

Idea Idea
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis

You guys still in?
I'm still in, I just had a bit of a hiatus myself, so I'm late to reply. Sorry about that!
I'm really happy to hear from you, in any case, and wish you all the best with whatever issues came up.

Felis Felis Thank you so much! I defo don't deserve it! 😅

I'm glad you're still a part of this as well! :D

Also: Sorry it took me a bit to get this one up everyone, I was so tired Friday and sat I couldn't finish it til now!

Leave Kanie because I dont like him-

infrontofmypapa.png

Hahahaha! I joke, I joke! Welcome!

ALRIGHT SO!

WOW, this one took SO MUCH OUT OF ME, JESUS CHRIST. Also you see a bit of a... Newer side to Ro! I hope you guys can understand why! :D And I hope you guys enjoy!

This time's a bit more open-ended, lemme know if you guys need help!

For now tho, I'ma sleep... its like 2:11 AM here...

Roasleepcolordonesmaller.png

night night

Idea Idea
Felis Felis
DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hey guys! I am so sorry!

I've been in a rut this week, and just plain TIRED and this post is a bit of a doozy and hard one to type (I know, HOPEFULLY, the next one will just be a bit but not too long, or at least flow smoother than these past two posts!)

I am typing up the post right now and then I'll get right on the artwork for it (which is also a bit) so hopefully tonight or tomorrow it will be up! @A@;;;;

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Heya howdy~

Just wanted to ask to you wanted to throw your two cents in or if'n you wanna wait til next round (I PROMISE it will be a bit more of a toughie than these choices! xD;; )

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Heya howdy~

Just wanted to ask to you wanted to throw your two cents in or if'n you wanna wait til next round (I PROMISE it will be a bit more of a toughie than these choices! xD;; )
Sorry, I swear I thought I responded last time I took a look at it. I responded. Sorry for holding it up!

DreamBeat DreamBeat Felis Felis Idea Idea
Me:
Also me after I get properly situated and at 100% and realize its been well past the time I shoulda been working on, drawing for, finishing, and posting the next part:
tenor.gif

I am so sorry, I know it sounds like a lot keeps me from typing this, but I want you guys to know I am doing my best to keep at this without burning myself out (and luckily I think with all the... er... yeah... keeping me from making these as timely as I'd like more often than not I don't think I'm in much danger from the burnout)!

I will not rest until I have this post finished! It shall be posted in a few hours! Thank you guys for your patience with me!

Me:
Also me after I get properly situated and at 100% and realize its been well past the time I shoulda been working on, drawing for, finishing, and posting the next part:
tenor.gif

I am so sorry, I know it sounds like a lot keeps me from typing this, but I want you guys to know I am doing my best to keep at this without burning myself out (and luckily I think with all the... er... yeah... keeping me from making these as timely as I'd like more often than not I don't think I'm in much danger from the burnout)!

I will not rest until I have this post finished! It shall be posted in a few hours! Thank you guys for your patience with me!

Thanks for always taking the time to write the story!

Me:
tenor.gif

Don't worry about it! I told you many times over, but this is quite worth waiting for!

Me:
tenor.gif

As the others have said, it's totally fine! :) I don't mind waiting (and I'm online only sporadically myself at the moment, too, anyway).

Idea Idea Felis Felis DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hey guys... I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so SO SORRY it took almost TWO WEEKS to get this out after I promised I wouldn't rest til I did!

The phrase "man plans and God laughs" sure applied to me regarding that. Life's been kicking my booty, and though I'd rather not go into it publically, I do want to assure you guys (despite all LACK of evidence to the contrary) I AM taking care of my mental health despite everything.

It doesn't help that this post in particular, despite being pretty well outlined (there were still a few hiccups to work out) it was still a toughie to write and draw for (if you couldn't tell the art is at like 5%).

Next post might indicate a new character or not depending!

Thank you all again so much for your patience! (Elias and Aries/Alysha would be proud! :D)

Idea Idea Felis Felis DreamBeat DreamBeat

Hey guys... I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so SO SORRY it took almost TWO WEEKS to get this out after I promised I wouldn't rest til I did!

The phrase "man plans and God laughs" sure applied to me regarding that. Life's been kicking my booty, and though I'd rather not go into it publically, I do want to assure you guys (despite all LACK of evidence to the contrary) I AM taking care of my mental health despite everything.

It doesn't help that this post in particular, despite being pretty well outlined (there were still a few hiccups to work out) it was still a toughie to write and draw for (if you couldn't tell the art is at like 5%).

Next post might indicate a new character or not depending!

Thank you all again so much for your patience! (Elias and Aries/Alysha would be proud! :D)

I’ve said it a million times and I’m saying it for the 1 millionth and first, it’s quite worth the wait. As the meme goes:

A190BFB2-F9ED-4433-B0BA-99B4EE826E73.jpeg

Seconding what Idea Idea said! Don't feel bad about resting when you need it.

I'm so impressed that you put in the time and effort to illustrate all the posts, and even though you sound unhappy with how the art turned out, I still think it's lovely! (Also, your "5%" are still better than anything I could draw... I think sometimes we tend to be our own harshest critic ^_^)

Seconding what Idea Idea said! Don't feel bad about resting when you need it.

I'm so impressed that you put in the time and effort to illustrate all the posts, and even though you sound unhappy with how the art turned out, I still think it's lovely! (Also, your "5%" are still better than anything I could draw... I think sometimes we tend to be our own harshest critic ^_^)

Well said Felis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back