• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

Felis Felis OH!

I'll def use that one, too! Thank you so much!!

OOOOH, okay! I was confused about that! About a week before it all goes I'll probably re-do all the posts with the new coding!

Thanks again for everything, and I'm really happy you like the story, too! I know its a bit silly to put so much effort in a meager little quest RP, but I can't help it!

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Wow! You guys replied super fast this round! Record timing!

Thank you all so very much, I really needed that right now...

Though I'm enjoying the rest due to all this madness... Well, my body is, my mind and my wallet, on the other hand...

ANYWAY, enough of the heavy stuff, and ONTO THE ACTUAL RP STUFF!

First off:

WeeklyIncomparableHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

WOOOOOO BABY, I BEEN WAITIN' TO INTRODUCE THIS ELEMENT OF THE RP SINCE IT STARTED!

I'm sure you all noticed... For the first time there is no decision this time around! I'm sure you could all figure out there was really nothing you could do this one time, but the why~? The why is coming up in a second!

I'll explain more about this part as you guys progress through this next part, but I hope you all enjoy this element as much as I enjoyed working out its kinks!

Good luck for this round!

Also!
THE MYSTERIOUS PLAY WILL BE TAKING A SHORT, SHORT BREAK UNTIL AFTER JULY 6TH!!!
Rosiesleepysleepcolor1.png

((Blonde Rosie and kitty, gone nappin'~!))
The reason?

<3<3<3:hearteyes: MY BOYFRIEND SURPRISED ME WITH A WEEK-LONG VISIT TO SEE ME ON MY UP-COMING BIRTHDAY THIS SUNDAY! :hearteyes: <3 <3 <3

We're not gonna actually go out and do anything (though I'd love to take him to the pier or the aquarium or, heck, even the movies), and we even booked a room with a kitchenette so we can just get groceries and stay in the room for food instead of going out (and NOT spending a fortune on room service, hahah!), much as I'd really love to be out with him a little bit (well, we're more stay at home people anyway). Either way, I just wanna be with him and safe even if it's just a week and we're wearing face masks all the time we're out.

You guys still liking the story is the best birthday present ever, however, and I hope you guys like this new segment as well!

Best of luck and I really hope you enjoy! I'll see you all after the 6th! :o):D

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Though I'm enjoying the rest due to all this madness... Well, my body is, my mind and my wallet, on the other hand...

First off:

WOOOOOO BABY, I BEEN WAITIN' TO INTRODUCE THIS ELEMENT OF THE RP SINCE IT STARTED!

I'm sure you all noticed... For the first time there is no decision this time around! I'm sure you could all figure out there was really nothing you could do this one time, but the why~? The why is coming up in a second!

I'll explain more about this part as you guys progress through this next part, but I hope you all enjoy this element as much as I enjoyed working out its kinks!

Also!

The reason?

<3<3<3:hearteyes: MY BOYFRIEND SURPRISED ME WITH A WEEK-LONG VISIT TO SEE ME ON MY UP-COMING BIRTHDAY THIS SUNDAY! :hearteyes: <3 <3 <3

We're not gonna actually go out and do anything (though I'd love to take him to the pier or the aquarium or, heck, even the movies), and we even booked a room with a kitchenette so we can just get groceries and stay in the room for food instead of going out (and NOT spending a fortune on room service, hahah!), much as I'd really love to be out with him a little bit (well, we're more stay at home people anyway). Either way, I just wanna be with him and safe even if it's just a week and we're wearing face masks all the time we're out.

You guys still liking the story is the best birthday present ever, however, and I hope you guys like this new segment as well!

OH MY GOODNESS!

I don't even know where to begin? Happy birthday? Congratulations? Have a safe trip?

In any case, you're amazing and your work is amazing! I'm glad I met you and I'm glad you gave me, us, the opportunity to hang out with you and experience the story you've been providing. Please do go and enjoy your time with your boyfriend: I wish you the best, cause you absolutely deserve it! <3

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

First off:

Also!

The reason?

Happy early bday!!

Really, thanks for journeying with us through this story. It's so fun XD I'm looking forward to how the story goes after the hiatus ^^

I hope you fully enjoy your relaxation time with your boyfriend together ❤

Idea Idea

Thank you so much, dudeski! <3 I really appreciate your friendship and support! All of you are great!

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Thank you! I left you all with the first post of this new element before the hiatus, hopefully its not too short tho! 😓

We will! It'll mostly be just much needed cuddles and blu-rays and cooking, though there is one big thing we're gonna do: Last December was our first big "meet the parents" with me meeting his folks, its now HIS turn to meet mine, so this is our "meet the parents 2!" which makes me both nervous and excited!

Minako Minako
Happy early birthday from me as well! Enjoy your time together and good luck with "meeting the parents, part 2"! :)

And really, thank you for writing (and drawing!) this wonderful story! I'm always super happy and excited when I see the notifications.

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Hey ya'll!

*sighs* Well, my wonderful week is over (it was lovely, and my mom was stereo-typically my mom and showing him every baby picture of me and cooing at my baby self everytime and so did he and shfkgbdfgfkhfg)... And my wonderful boyfriend is now once again halfway across the country from me... Not to be in my arms again until December (if I'm lucky, which it don't look like because F*** COVID-19 AND IT NOT GOING AWAY NOW LET ALONE IN THE WINTER AND NOT LETTING ME EARN MY DANG MONEY TO SAVE FOR MY DANG TRIP TO SEE HIM) for another week and wash, rinse, repeat for two more years... :closedeyescryingfrown:

...ARRRGH, NO! FIGHT THE SAD SAD! IT'S POSTING/EXPLAINING TIME!

I am the back and with a new post!

So, ABOUT CORNELIA~

Cornelia's main segments will be ending one of two ways: Puzzle solving or Investigation.
She does NOT make story-based decisions!

I'm gonna try to design several types of puzzles, of course, but investigation segments will just be finding a key item in the drawing. I want the first few to be easy... But as more segments pop up I DO plan on making them more difficult (I imagine the final investigation of Cornelia's will be like finding a needle in a haystack~)

Now then!

I'm sure you've noticed when you all try to see the posts on your phones, the code (thanks the the amazing Satanic Nightjar!) isn't mobile friendly!

If you guys have anyway I can fix that, please let me know what line of code or something I can add to make the pretty code phone friendly!

Thank you guys so much! And good luck this round! :o

Minako Minako I'm glad you got to have a good time with him! It'll be hard. I'm doing long-distance too D': Just two more years!!! Pst, friendship lamps are expensive, but I heard they're awesome if you've got the money for it.

I'm hyped for the new types of puzzles. Looking forward to more challenging ones haha XD

Also, I tried my hand at fixing the code. Just changed the width from px to %
Code:
[border="10px dotted blue; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/mqnqGTP/sky-web-backgroundopacityfixed.png'); margin: auto; border-radius: 10px; background-size: 100%; width: 85%; height: 300px; text-align: center; color: black; overflow: scroll; opacity: 100%"]

Let's all hope things get better here on out with coronavirus...
Thanks for writing!

DreamBeat DreamBeat

Yeah, The reason I didn't work on a post yesterday is I couldn't even muster the will to get outta bed... It was just too sad, after a week of waking up to being in his arms now I'm all alone and back in my little ol room alone again til December... And that's best case scenario with airlines not shut down!

Friendship lamps? o: Eh eh?

OH YAY! Thank you so much! I'll be working on adding that to the code so we can all get this on our phones again!

Minako Minako Oh, no :,( Road trip halfway across the country? 😅

Friendship lamps! Heard some ppl have a code for different moods and messages. Almost $200 tho, RIP my wallet should I ever buy it

Glad to have you on board again :)

DreamBeat DreamBeat

It's good to be back!

Heh... I hope one day I'll be announcing we're (my bf and I lmao omg I can't phrase things! lmao!) getting married or something, or moving in together at long last! :hearteyes: I think looking forward to that day gives me life!

And writing this story gives me creative juices to get through these next 2 years!

RIP! I mean, I do wanna get him a really expensive present (especially after the very nice gift he gave me for my birthday!), so I may look into that!

Also! YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

I fixed the coding right away, and I'm happy to report---

Felis Felis
Idea Idea

OUR CODE IS BACK TO BEING PHONE FRIENDLY, BABY!

Lemme know if I missed a post, but I think I got all of 'em!

Thanks so much, Dreambeat!

DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

EEEEYYYYYY!!!

Rosie's BACK, JACK!

Did ya miss her?

Did ya? Did ya? It's okay, you can tell me~

Haha, but for real, after about a little over a month we finally get back to her after only getting small hints and preludes as to whats going on~

SO--

Now that you have her back, you also now have the ability to TOGGLE between your two heroines...

As with almost everything truly worthwhile, however, THERE IS A CATCH, and this one is YOU CANNOT EXCHANGE INFORMATION BETWEEN CORNY AND RO.

Unfortunately, while Cornelia reads whats going on with Ro, anything you help her learn in the real world CANNOT be exchanged to Rosie.... yet ;3:

Let's see if that changes throughout the story~

Good luck, and please keep this in mind when toggling (I'd hate to hafta ignore your post, but its either that or have Corny make a snarky quip at your post via 4th wall break and I don't think anybody wants that!)

Hope you all enjoy having Rosie back~ <3

Oh, and, uh, now that Rosie has an audience... Don't uh... Don't have her choose anything you wouldn't want Cornelia to know she was doing... If you know what I mean... :lenny:

...Or DO have her choose those things... Aheh heh heh~ :lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny:

How do we do this toggling thing?

Glad ya asked!

It's simple, really: One just gives Cornelia a command like they would normally!

Even now that Rosie's back you can still switch perspectives between them whenever you want :D

Whew! Sorry that took me a bit!

I caught a bit o' the depression bug a tad BUT I want you guys to know overall I'm gonna be alright (I'm working on getting some mental health help BUT until I can figure out an online or close-by solution I AM still able to cover bills, utilities, and groceries, so at the least PHYSICALLY I am perfectly fine despite bit of a hiccup mentally!) so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't worry about me! I'll be at 100% soon, and I'm not too much lower than that overall right now!

NOW THEN!

This decision seems insignificant but actually is pretty impactful end of day, so please consider it carefully when voting this round!

ALSO!

Don't forget about Cornelia! If you don't know what to have Rosie do please keep in mind you are free to have Cornelia do something as well!

There will be forced Cornelia segments too, obviously, where you will HAVE to play as Corny, but you can also get her helpful input before then, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back