• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

Felis Felis Thank you!!!!!!

I appreciate it, and I’m glad for all your support!!

Take your time and hopefully I’ll catch you all next week!

Felis Felis
Caligena Caligena
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Idea Idea

AIGHT YO.

So, life's tried to kill my butt in the past two months (mega sickness from my students, I almost got ran over, CRAZY STUFF!) , and I lost some motivation with a lack of interest in Quest RP's in general (which is why I've just been derping in my bf's RP casually these past 2 months)...

BUT!!!!

giphy.gif

Who's still here?
Who's still down?

I'm going to get a post up tonight if I still got peeps willing to post!

Still here, still here! Reading’s still in progress though, will probably reply on Friday after my tests.

PS: Glad to hear ya’re okay!

Hey guys!

*phew* Sorry, I've been jobless a few days and trying to get unemployment or something with all this stuff going around...

I think I'm set, not too sure YET, BUT... Now that I'm home, its time to buckle down and work on posts! Expect one tonight!

Hey guys!

*phew* Sorry, I've been jobless a few days and trying to get unemployment or something with all this stuff going around...

I think I'm set, not too sure YET, BUT... Now that I'm home, its time to buckle down and work on posts! Expect one tonight!
Trying to get unemployed? Why?

Idea Idea

Well, aha, I'm a long term substitute Pre-School teacher, and with this virus going around, shutting down all the schools... My agency basically told me I'm unemployed til further notice (you know, when schools open back up again) :closedeyescryingfrown:

Idea Idea

Well, aha, I'm a long term substitute Pre-School teacher, and with this virus going around, shutting down all the schools... My agency basically told me I'm unemployed til further notice (you know, when schools open back up again) :closedeyescryingfrown:

Ah, so you are unemployed, not looking to get unemployed. Apologies for my misunderstanding.

Either way, just glad to know you're still ok amongst everything that's going on, and don't worry, we can wait. IRL comes first after all!

Idea Idea

OH SNAP! Nah, I phrased it stupid: I have to go to my states unemployment site and register to get unemployment checks while schools out! @.@

Yeah, It's been super depressing and worrisome (good luck getting veggies, paper towels, and toilet paper where I'm at!) and I'm hoping I can get a check or two to help me get by (I do have some savings, but that was meant for something else...) until my school opens up again!

Yeah, I've got time now, though, so I'm gonna pour myself into these posts and see if I can't get you guys closer to the 3rd crest-bearer! :csmile:

Idea Idea

OH SNAP! Nah, I phrased it stupid: I have to go to my states unemployment site and register to get unemployment checks while schools out! @.@

Yeah, It's been super depressing and worrisome (good luck getting veggies, paper towels, and toilet paper where I'm at!) and I'm hoping I can get a check or two to help me get by (I do have some savings, but that was meant for something else...) until my school opens up again!

Yeah, I've got time now, though, so I'm gonna pour myself into these posts and see if I can't get you guys closer to the 3rd crest-bearer! :csmile:

Will look forward to it then! And best of luck with the super market treasure hunts!

Minako Minako
Hey, no worries!
That sounds tough about your job, sorry to hear that. I hope at least your grocery shopping situation improves soon, if nothing else.
Wishing you all the best and looking forward to the next post!

Felis Felis Thanks so much!

Luckily I was able to get some paper towels, so I'm all good for this week since I got everything else!

I'm almost done with the next post: It's ALL typed up and I'm just adding some art (I'm going a bit all out on this one, so there will be quite a bit of art!) right now! I'm really hoping tonight it will be up! I'm drawing my heart out as I type! ^_^

O-okay... It's like 4:30 AM ish...

FINALLY JUST GOT DONE WITH IT... Enjoy...

Also fun silliness:

Everyone when Rosie be checking out Elmiel, who is a taken boi, all:

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa... I'm so sleep deprived...

N-Night ya'll.... :ghostxnx: <- ghost cuz I'm deaaaad inside

haaaaaaaaa *collapses*

WHEEW BABY!

The ONE good thing about all this madness is I get some time to REALLY sink my teeth into posts like this and can dish these out a LITTLE BIT faster... This one would have taken me months to do if I had to juggle work with it... Good for my mental health and happiness, as I'd MUCH RATHER BE WRITING THIS, but bad for my wallet x.x (also Animal Crossing has taken over my life, send help... and bells... lots of bells...)

Sorry this still took a bit, I'm hoping all the art and stuff makes up for the week and a half or so (I start writing is after everyone's posted) it took me to write!

Anyway! Hope you all enjoy~!

This decision is pretty light (seemingly... doh ho...) but I would prepare for a HUGE ONE next time~

See ya'll theeeeen~ <3

Caligena Caligena
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Hey howdy hey, everyone!

Phew, sorry that took me a bit... You guys know I do my best to check for quality control and though I rush through the art to finish it on time, I still make sure it isn't sloppy as all heck (I am ashamed I spend a bit more than five to ten minutes a piece now, though that's speeding up steadily, I'd like to think)!

So! Now! Time for some announcements!

1. As you guys may have read on RPN's newest site update... In about a month, BBC Code+ will be Thanos snapped from existence removed from the site entirely... I'm almost positive my coding for The Mysterious Play: Heirophant of Skies DOES integrate BBC Code+?? It talked about [div]'s and such aaaaaaaand I know my code does have it? I also have a very low IQ, so idk if just that alone means in a month my RP will become unreadable or not lmaoo Though I'm not entirely sure if this truly affects this RP or not, what I do know is that I PROOOOBABLY might need a newer code... I'll try to poke around the shops within the next month to see if I can get someone who can get me a brand new code (still mobile friendly, of course!) BUT, while I did want to bring that to your attention, I ALSO wanted to offer IF you guys had some pictures or photos (of the sky of course!) you may want me to use in the next BBC code? I've already added new tags to the RP and I might be changing the cover image soon with actual art of Rosie, Elias, and Kaine PLUS MAYBE silhouettes of the rest of the crest bearers! What do you all think of this? Yay or nay? Personally I'll miss the old coding, as I'm fond of it and have been using it OVER A YEAR (this RP is over a year old! C-R-A-Z-Y!) but a little change never hurt anyone! Plus, I suspect I have little choice since my coding might be BBC+!
  2. So! Yes, this decision is obviously very big and dilemma filled! I'm doing my best to have a good pace, good characters, and good world-building, so SHOULD YOU CHOOSE to explore the environment I'm really hoping you'll be satisfied with the results! Obviously you can explore as much or as LITTLE as you all choose! That being said, yes: While you are all still going to the next area without question, it doesn't have to be next post if you DON'T WANT IT TO. I did design the map and area for a reason, and Havendell, should you choose to explore it, has some little trinkets for you to reward your exploration. Like successfully helping all the couples in Tarrin got you a "blessed mark of Celosia" (which might come in handy to prove you're the Hierophant should you need to...say, to your future crest-bearers?), you won't know what you'll get til you explore. Don't be afraid to disagree with others on this, too! If I get you guys thinking about these dilemmas hard, I know I'm telling this story right! ;)
  3. Aha... This one isn't too important, hence it is at the bottom, however: Though I can poke and prod some friends to break a tie IF NEEDED, I'd really rather not rely on them too much more in the future just in case they can't make it to read a post anytime soon and I'd rather not this RP be on a stand still, especially at this point in the story, for much longer than need be... What I'm unfortunately trying to get at is: If any of you know anyone interested in reading quest RP's that is on RPN or wouldn't mind joining RPN, please do advertise the RP to them! The more the merrier, and we could use a few extra members voting it up in here, non? 😅 Or if you know where I could advertise this on or off site I'd be happy to try to get new voters!
Alright, that's it for now guys! Thank you so much for voting and enjoying this story so far! I hope you guys all like the rest! <3

Caligena Caligena
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Hey howdy hey, everyone!

Phew, sorry that took me a bit... You guys know I do my best to check for quality control and though I rush through the art to finish it on time, I still make sure it isn't sloppy as all heck (I am ashamed I spend a bit more than five to ten minutes a piece now, though that's speeding up steadily, I'd like to think)!

So! Now! Time for some announcements!

1. As you guys may have read on RPN's newest site update... In about a month, BBC Code+ will be Thanos snapped from existence removed from the site entirely... I'm almost positive my coding for The Mysterious Play: Heirophant of Skies DOES integrate BBC Code+?? It talked about [div]'s and such aaaaaaaand I know my code does have it? I also have a very low IQ, so idk if just that alone means in a month my RP will become unreadable or not lmaoo Though I'm not entirely sure if this truly affects this RP or not, what I do know is that I PROOOOBABLY might need a newer code... I'll try to poke around the shops within the next month to see if I can get someone who can get me a brand new code (still mobile friendly, of course!) BUT, while I did want to bring that to your attention, I ALSO wanted to offer IF you guys had some pictures or photos (of the sky of course!) you may want me to use in the next BBC code? I've already added new tags to the RP and I might be changing the cover image soon with actual art of Rosie, Elias, and Kaine PLUS MAYBE silhouettes of the rest of the crest bearers! What do you all think of this? Yay or nay? Personally I'll miss the old coding, as I'm fond of it and have been using it OVER A YEAR (this RP is over a year old! C-R-A-Z-Y!) but a little change never hurt anyone! Plus, I suspect I have little choice since my coding might be BBC+!
  2. So! Yes, this decision is obviously very big and dilemma filled! I'm doing my best to have a good pace, good characters, and good world-building, so SHOULD YOU CHOOSE to explore the environment I'm really hoping you'll be satisfied with the results! Obviously you can explore as much or as LITTLE as you all choose! That being said, yes: While you are all still going to the next area without question, it doesn't have to be next post if you DON'T WANT IT TO. I did design the map and area for a reason, and Havendell, should you choose to explore it, has some little trinkets for you to reward your exploration. Like successfully helping all the couples in Tarrin got you a "blessed mark of Celosia" (which might come in handy to prove you're the Hierophant should you need to...say, to your future crest-bearers?), you won't know what you'll get til you explore. Don't be afraid to disagree with others on this, too! If I get you guys thinking about these dilemmas hard, I know I'm telling this story right! ;)
  3. Aha... This one isn't too important, hence it is at the bottom, however: Though I can poke and prod some friends to break a tie IF NEEDED, I'd really rather not rely on them too much more in the future just in case they can't make it to read a post anytime soon and I'd rather not this RP be on a stand still, especially at this point in the story, for much longer than need be... What I'm unfortunately trying to get at is: If any of you know anyone interested in reading quest RP's that is on RPN or wouldn't mind joining RPN, please do advertise the RP to them! The more the merrier, and we could use a few extra members voting it up in here, non? 😅 Or if you know where I could advertise this on or off site I'd be happy to try to get new voters!
Alright, that's it for now guys! Thank you so much for voting and enjoying this story so far! I hope you guys all like the rest! <3
Thank you for all your hard work! We've come a long way from the beginning, and I look forward to exploring the world you made. Also, here are a couple pictures of the sky (kinda) from my camera roll.

Attachments

• e5bfa90a-546f-445a-9eed-45c179857b89.jpg
    e5bfa90a-546f-445a-9eed-45c179857b89.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20170802_133526_516.jpg
    IMG_20170802_133526_516.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,645
  • IMG_20160906_174112.jpg
    IMG_20160906_174112.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • received_209684186901827.jpeg
    received_209684186901827.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1
DreamBeat DreamBeat Wow! Those pics look great! I'll be sure to use some of them in the next code!

And thank you so much! I've never really had a chance to use the actual crest-bearer characters (Kaine's been a favorite character of mine for a little over a decade and this is the FIRST TIME he's gotten a MAJOR ROLE in an RP!) and I'm very excited to finally play them in a significant role! I really hope you guys like them, their dynamic with each other, and their dynamic with Rosie!

We're also reaching something VERY EXCITING! I won't spoil it, but I've been waiting from POST ONE to implement this new thing coming up within a few posts, depending! <3

Thank you for your posts! I'm so happy you like the story!

It's no trouble at all, I'm always so happy when I see there's a new post because I know it's going to be great, haha. And as DreamBeat said, thank you so much for all the effort you're putting in!

Yes, since "normal" divs will be removed as well as far as I know, I'm pretty sure the coding will stop showing up. But even then, the text and the images it contains should still be there (just kind of in plain text format, I suppose), so it shouldn't be a problem if we want to go back and read up on an earlier post, at least. I'll be sad to see this code go, too, but I'm fine however you want to design the next one! I'm sure it will look great no matter what you decide.

Abut the sky images: I'm not much of a photographer, but I like to use unsplash.com or pexels.com when looking for photos. They have a free-to-use license and though it can be a bit hard to find exactly what you want, there are a lot of nice photos there, I think. To provide an example, I've found this one which has a similar colour scheme to the one in the current code:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back