• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of Skies (Accepting votes!)

Other
Here

Cornelia Robinson

Things get scary when her dad is mentioned... And idk what I was expecting from people who threw a baby overboard, but man they have no problems with murder lol

As for the item... I think either the phone or the notebook will help prove it. The phone should have a picture of Rosie. The notebook proves that Rosie was there and his sister Mary can testify that Rosie came in but didn't go out.
I think the phone may have phone call or message records that might help, and a lot of people keep important pictures on their wallets, so there might be one there? The notebook I don't think would be very useful because it could easily be fabricated, and I'm not sure at all what the pencil case could be useful for in this situation other than maybe writing down notes about the description.
I agree, the phone is most likely to be helpful. We're bound to have some photo of our best friend, right?

Concerning the notebook, it depends - if it's Rosie's, it may help, but I don't see it doing much if it's our own (unless I forgot/missed something). The wallet probably doesn't help much (I think most people don't keep photos in their wallets anymore these days, but maybe it's still a more popular thing than I thought), and the same goes for the pencil case.
I mean, yeah I can agree with the phone part.

But almost anything can be faked on a phone if you have the right skill, so it’s a double edged sword.

Still, everything else would be even easier to fake, so I personally think that phone might be the best way to go-

!!!!!!!!

That's right!

Your phone!

"Here, take a look!" You aggravatedly agree to this while it taking everything in you not to add "prick" to your sentence as you open up your photo app and hand him your phone.

Cornyand-Rosie.png

"Hmmmm..." He narrows his eyes and murmurs while looking at Rosie's picture.

...And stares at it a little too long for your liking... With a very minimal reading of the passages, you don't fail to notice...

alistairdurrrrhurrrr.png

"...Your friend is kinda cute..."

cornyohhellno.png

THIS ****ING PERV!!!

cornyyellingatalistairclip.png

"OK, FIRST OF ALL, YOU'RE NOT HER TYPE AND SECOND OF ALL SHE ALREADY LIKES SOMEONE ELSE!!"

Sure, so Rosie and crushes haven't worked out at all in the past, usually involving your fist meeting some S.O.B's face for hurting or using her, and uh... "her type" seems to be some dude who can control the wind, but whatever the champion of chumps don't know won't hurt him.

"Ok, ok, geez! I was just giving her a compliment," This "nice guy" whines while (rightfully) backing off and handing you back your phone.

You're already starting to not be able to hold back anymore, but before you clock this clown--

cornyrememberingrosie.png

cornysdetermination.png

You gotta remember what's important.

"ANYWAY, You saw it, right? The smallness? The glasses?" You begin asking, "I don't exactly have good proof on confirming her moms a single parent, but if you're really heartless, I suppose a phone call to her mom can--"

"Alright, alright...! Sheesh!" He groans in defeat, and you're holding your breath.

Can it be...?

Did you do it...?

He starts massaging his temples and sighs exasperatedly, then turns his gaze to you.

"Let's say I believe you--"

!!!!!!!!!

"And let's say this Rosie IS trapped in this book--"

YES!

You totally did it!

Hook, line, and GOT THIS SUCKER!

"Why do you need to get a computer for? How is that going to help matters?"

Aw sh***, this idiot actually has a point.

"I-I don't know for sure," You honestly answer, "But I have to do SOMETHING! My friend is dying in this book! I need to get her OUT of there, and MAYBE I can find some hint or something if I look more into this d*** book that sucked her in!"

Street fighter-wannabe looks at you for a moment, examing you for some reason?

"What...?" You ask as you shoot this fool a confused raised brow in return and then he groans and starts walking off... While gesturing for you to follow him?

?!?!

Is he taking you to the Staffroom!?

You quickly grab your things and Rosie's notebook as you follow him, hoping against hope he's taking you to the---

...Wait, no... You're heading for... The front desk?!

Mary!?

"Oh! Hey little bro! Oh! Corny! I knew you two would get along great!" Mary greets the both of you, pleased you two are together for some reason (to be fair, you'd be relieved to dump this f*** on someone else, too) and then, like she is doing you a solid, cocks her head in confusion and worriedly asks, "Oh? Where's Rosie? Haven't found her yet?"

alistairnothappy.png

cornyscoreboard.png

The punk looks back at you, displeased, while you gladly give him your smuggest "I told you so" look, as you figure out pretty easily why he had you follow him to his big sister. Seriously, are all little brothers curses upon their big sisters, or are you just "lucky" enough to bump into the "special" ones?

"No... We haven't found her yet..." He slowly mutters, and you can't tell if he hoped this was all real or not, but reality sure is kicking his a** now.

"Aw, well, maybe she's in the graphic novel section reading some comics? Or the children's book section?" Mary offers.

"Uh, yeah, we'll go look over there... Sorry to bother you..."

"That's alright! Good luck finding her... I swear I didn't see her leave here, and the scanners would have gone off if she tried to leave without checking a book out while having one, not that she would at all, but--"

"Uh, yeah, don't worry, I'm sure she's just... in the kid's section..." He cuts her off, not wanting her to worry about Rosie anymore and you kinda want to frown at him, but it seems Mary's "testimony" is proof enough Rosie is supposed to be here and not in some book!

"Well, we better go get her, ahaha... See ya, Mary," You mutter while awkwardly waving at Mary as you and her clown of a brother walk off, feeling kinda bad Mary looks so happy you two are hanging out for some reason, no doubt thinking you're buddy buddy with this a****** when really you wanna smack the s*** outta him.

As soon as the two of you are outta Mary's earshot you fully take this opportunity to seize your turn to be smug.

"Well, Captain Hotshot? Proof enough for ya? You finally gonna let me in the staff room to use the computer so I can figure out how to get Rosie out of this book or what?" You slyly demand passage into the locked-off room.

"One, please don't call me Captain Hotshot, EVER. Two, my name is Alistair. Alistair Sol. Three---" He begins listing off his grievances and orders, then gestures to be quiet while saying, "Yes, it's proof enough, but let's not advertise to anyone else what the h*** is going on: The last thing I want is the police flooding this place and shoving a missing persons report on Mary when my shift just started."

"Fair enough," You agree, then, realizing you hadn't really given him your name, amend that egregious oversight by adding, "And my name is Cornelia, by the way. Cornelia Robinson. I go by Corny for short."

"Corny, huh?" He raises a brow and smirks, then says, "That's pretty A-maize-ing."

THIS FOOL REALLY JUST---

"Uuuugh, don't make this even more torturous than it already is, and like I haven't heard that a thousand times over," You jokingly groan in response.

"I saw you smiling," He brags while again gesturing for you to follow him and this time IT IS TOWARDS THE STAFF ROOM.

FINALLY!!!

You simultaneously wanna sock and kiss this clown and you don't know how that's even possible, but as long as he's taking you to the staff room you don't rightfully care!!

"So..." Alistair turns to you as he takes you there and gives you a kinda suspicious look, "Kid's section, huh? Why would a girl our age be in the children's section... Don't tell me it's her reading comprehension...?"

cornydontjudge.png

"...Don't judge her. I'm sure she has her reasons."

"Riiiiight," Street Fighter wannabe replies, sighing and looking elsewhere while muttering quietly to himself in disappointment, "Man, Why are all the pretty ones always so dumb...?"

cornywatchit.png

"I'm sorry, what was that? Didn't quite catch that..." You growl ominously at him to promptly shut the **** up before his mouth loses some teeth.

"Nothing, geez!" He groans annoyedly as you two walk on.

When you two finally reach the staff room, Alistair looks around like the shiftiest mother****er as he unlocks the door into the staff room. It's pretty big, all things considered, and you can see a coffee machine and some noodles in a cup on the counter with some small cups you're safely assuming are for sugar and stirrers for the coffee. There's also a small sink with soap next to it with the obligatory 'Please wash any of your dishes and your hands' signs. There are two tables with chairs surrounding them and you could NOT be any happier to see a computer on a small table.

You breathe a sigh of relief as you set your stuff down and he boots up the computer.

As this fool could take several seats, in your "humble" opinion, you pull up a chair for him and yourself as the start-up sounds ding echos through the whole room.

"It's safe to say we should try not to leave this room too much until we find a way to get your friend back," Alistair proposes and you nod in agreement.

"Yeah, can't raise too much suspicion," You agree.

"There are some cup noodles over there, and some spare forks and cups to heat up the water and eat them with if you want," Alistar suddenly offers food, and then, to your absolute shock, he straight up reaches into a bag with his name labeled on a tag and takes out a protein bar (because of course roid rage has one) and then you're blown out of your a** when he hands it to you!

cornysproteinbar.png

"Alistair?" You ask confusedly as you blink and take it, wondering where this sudden nice guy persona spawned from.

"...We might be in here a while, and though I brought that as a snack, I'd rather you have it so you don't get hungry too quickly... I'm guessing you haven't eaten since lunchtime at your school, right?" He guesses right while explaining his actions with actual decent motives.

cornythankshim.png

"Hey, Yeah, Thank you so much, man...."

cornythankshim2.png

"I'm still gonna tell Rosie you're a no-good pervy browbeat who'll only bully her till she agrees to go out with you, just so you know... This nice decency ain't gonna earn you brownie points with either of us, understand?"

alistairangry.png

"SHUT UP! THAT ISN'T EVEN WHY I GAVE YOU THAT! JEEZ!"

cornyhowboutno.png

"Just making sure..."

"Alright, so where should we start?" Alistair asks while opening up a search engine on the computer after entering the password to log in.

"A-actually, I really DO want to thank you," You begin, figuring you should throw the guy a bone, "And not that I'm complaining AT ALL, you're literally helping me save my best friend and all... But... I tell you something unbelievable and sure, you kinda shot me down at first, but then you asked for proof right away, and even went to confirm she was missing yourself and when it was confirmed... You help me... Why the sudden change of mind?"

alistairthinkssheshonest.png

"I dunno...You just... Have an honest look about you," Alistair answers, for a second, you could have sworn almost hesitantly, "I... I just couldn't picture you lying..."

cornystunned.png

cornystunned2.png

Whatta dork...
"Heh, thanks again. Anyway, what say we start with the author? I think his name is Damien du Mont," You finally answer his original question.

"Alright... Da..mien... Du... Mont..." He mutters as he types up in the world's most reliable search engine.

Oh.

Oh dear.

The look on his face already tells you something is up: He both looks confused and irked.

"What? Is the author a jerk or posting dumb crap on social media or something?" You ask, not believing you're PRAYING that's the case.

"He's kinda too DEAD to--" Alistair begins, killing off your only lead pretty brilliantly, "And he's been dead a while."

"Wha--"

"He died in a plane crash in 1945, right at the end of World War II, along with his wife... He was coming back from researching old European cultures..."

cornysaysike.png

"S***!" You shout, "Now what?!"

Your brain scrambles for something, ANYTHING, to keep this lead alive!

Wait maybe he had---
corneliangambit3.png

Last edited:

Cornelia Robinson

Next of Kin!

"D-does this guy have any kids or next of kin or SOMETHING?!" You desperately ask, figuring if he had a wife, maybe he had kids or something, right?!?!?

"Let's see--" Alistair responds, typing in something and clicking a few things as well, however...

As soon as he finishes inputting that info into the worldwide web's most reliable search engine (which is reliably f**king you over right now) you immediately wish he didn't because the look on his face looks exactly like someone who's seen just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

And it looks f**king deep.

"What's the damage?" You just sort of only find it in you to sigh exasperatedly as you catch the look on Alistair's face.

"Oh boy, strap yourself in--"

"Christ on a platter..." You mutter and exhale again.

"He did have one daughter, Ingrid Morrigana Du Mont, who was in America at the time, living with her father's brother and said brother's wife--"

"OH! Hey, that's great! We---"

cornyohno.png

"Ingrid is famous for being the most mysterious missing persons case in history: Absolutely NO LEADS, almost literally vanished into thin air--"

"Wha--?!"

"Oh geez--"

"What now?" You ask, quickly reaching your wit's end.

"They obviously still waited the seven years before presuming her dead, She still had a family to grieve over her after all-- "

His eyes widen as he keeps reading and his eyebrows are so high you almost worry they'll fly clean off his face.

As he grows a little pale you swallow a lump in your throat and dare to ask, "Wh...What...?"

"Ingrid suddenly disappeared at the hospital when she was visiting her terminally ill cousin, Ophelia Du Mont--"

alistairshock.png

"Nurses reported Ingrid was reading her father's newly finished book to Ophelia, 'The Universe of the Three Gods'--"

OH NO.

OH. NO.

"D-did her cousin--"

cornyohnoagain.png

"...Ophelia claimed her cousin disappeared into the book to the authorities and was checked by shrinks, therapists, and psychologists... But they dismissed her claims as just her coping mechanism with the stress from her terminal illness and losing her cousin..."

You can tell right away from the look in Alistair's eyes that if he had ANY doubts about all of this... They just flew right out the window.

"A-and then--?!" You hear yourself say after a moment of staring into each other's eyes in utter shock.

"Here's where it gets even more extraordinary: Soon after Ingrid's mysterious disappearance Ophelia was found PERFECTLY HEALTHY and CURED of her disease--"

cornysaywhat.png

"SAY WHAT?!"

"And when they ran blood tests they found her blood had special antibodies to fight off this respiratory disease... She donated her blood several times in her lifetime and has since saved 2.6 million children and adolescents from this debilitating disease worldwide... She's borderline famous for her miraculous recovery and the discovery of those antibodies in her blood when she was just 12 years old in 1945... When she grew up she helped fund several research institutes and retired around 15 years ago, and lives happily with her husband in England, where her children practice medicine and her grandchildren are studying..."

Your jaw drops to the floor and you have no idea how in the fresh he** the most mysterious missing persons case and the most miraculous recovery in history could be linked in such an astounding way...

HOW IN THE FRESH HE** DOES SOMEONE GO FROM TERMINALLY ILL BY A DEBILITATING RESPIRATORY DISEASE TO FULLY CURED WITH ANTIBODIES THAT CAN COMBAT IT!?

What does this all MEAN?!?!?

There's a yanking in your heart that hasn't stopped since you heard of Ingrid's case.

Da**it, Rosie wasn't even the first victim of this accursed tome?! F***!!

"S***... What the actual ****..." You mutter, trying (and failing) not to sound defeated.

"Guess there's your lead..." Alistair muttered as he skims the article more with raised brows.

"Yeah, I guess so..." You manage to murmur, and thank god you're sitting down because the room is starting to spin.

Ingrid was also sucked into the book and then became known as the world's most notorious missing persons case with absolutely ZERO leads...

What if that fate becomes Rosies as well...???

"Anything else?" You exhale, exasperated with everything at this ****ing point.

"No... Just that one nurse reported when she went into Ophelia's room right after Ingrid vanished that it smelled of the sea for a moment..."

"That's VERRRYYY helpful," You sigh while shaking your head, "So... Any ideas how to get Ophelias phone number or something?"

"Gimme a minute, I think I might be able to find some way to contact Ophelia... Mmmn, I'll have to hurry, it's almost 10 pm in England where she lives, and I'm guessing we should contact her ASAP before she goes to bed..." He trails off while clicking off the article and back to the search engine typing more things related to Ophelia.

"She must be in her late 80's by now, right?" You ask, then nod your head, "Good idea to try to get it ASAP..."

"It's gonna take going through some loops, maybe some hacking, but don't worry, I'll get it for you... Ophelia basically is your only lead on this... And maybe she actually knows what happened to Ingrid before she went missing..."

"Thanks..." You mutter, the feeling in your heart telling you Ophelia WON'T COMFORT YOU too poignant for Alistair's words to truly make you feel better.

This fool cracks his knuckles and stretches like he's about to go on a run or do a vigorous workout and you raise an eyebrow at him.

cornysuspicious.png

"Do you know how to hack your way to Ophelia's number or any way to contact her because you've hacked your way into dirty sites before so you don't have to pay for monthly subscriptions?"

alistairmad.png

"WHAT?! NO! JEEZ! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!"

cornysuspicious2.png

"I'm not the one who went gaga over a simple picture of Rosie, but go off, son..."

"And speaking of--" He begins after clearing his throat, trying to change the subject desperately, "Shouldn't you be checking up on her by now!?"

"OH S***, YOU'RE RIGHT!" You gasp, not believing you almost forgot about her.

HOW'S SHE DOING?! Last you checked she saw some red light, right?!

You take a deep breath, and crack open the accursed tome, picking any random God and praying it hasn't already killed its apparent SECOND victim...

The little Hierophant lay deathly still in the cold, dark, damp caverns deep under the surface of the isle for several suns and moons... Eventually, she suddenly twitches... Consciousness finally returns to her, and...

>>STORY SWITCH<<

code by @Satanic Nightjar

Last edited:

Rosalina Chandra

"Nnnngh..." You hear yourself mutter as... Huh, that's strange... You also hear small noses sniff you like animals... And they (kind of) feel like boop-able noses against your face (Though they appear to feel bigger than any animal nose you've booped before)... But one of those noses... One of them feels... Human...

It's almost confirmed there's a human in your midst when you hear them mumbling...

Mumbling...

Something...

It sounds like... What Calliope sounded like before Elias cast that spell on you...

"Mmmwha--"

rosieunconscious.png

"C'mon, "Empress"... Get up! You and I have unfinished business, after all..."

Celosia, you feel TERRIBLE... You're shaking and shivering like you're cold and as soon as your mind starts to boot up, which is odd considering you're drenched in sweat, but you slowly but surely manage to open your eyes and---

rosiefindingxantarra.png

xantarrascrest.png

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY--!!!

Now, normally a dirty foot next to your sleeping head would scare the living germophobe out of you, but what's ON the foot happens to be A TOUCH MORE IMPORTANT!

"Ah--! Wha--"

The intermittent light from the glow of the compass illuminates the dark place you're in, which seems to be a cave of some sort...

And in the darkness---

Xantarra.png

It would appear you have found Xantarra.

Before you is a girl around your age... Donning her mother's hair that's green as the fields of grass, and hidden under the layers of dirt on her skin, Sphynx's unmistakable beauty, only set in stone by the crest on her foot, this wild-girl could only be Xantarra!

...And the animal noses appear to belong to some sort of moles with star-shaped noses...

"D-did... Did you rescue me?" You ask, blinking in confusion, trying to remember what happened before you fainted but in vain... You can't seem to think straight, you feel like a caged animal with an itch you can't scratch...

"Chupa?" She responds in equal confusion, and almost sounds like the language Calliope was originally speaking...but... You can't make out what she's saying!!

OH NO!

It's like she isn't really speaking a language at all, which must be why Elias' spell isn't working with her...

As you feared... It would appear even though Xantarra survived the fall like you apparently did... She seemed to have stayed here with the moles... And in staying with them became feral...

"I-- NNGGGHHH!" You try to clarify while lifting yourself slowly up from the ground, but then you stop and slink back down to the ground as quickly as you tried to rise.

"Augh..." You mumble in pain as you collapse, Xantarra and the moles exchanging glances and instinctively doting over you as you shiver helplessly on the ground.

"Chaputa! Chupica fito!" She grunts loudly to the moles, who nod and dig their way... well, elsewhere.

"Wh--"

rosieohnoooo.gif
You are barely able to wipe the sweat off your brow, and your breathing is getting heavier to boot... As you try to think of anything else but--

rosieeyeglow.png

RONDO.

OH NO.

RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO
RONDO

OH NO NO NO NO...

RONDO!

Through all the shaking and shivering and fighting off-- RONDO!!-- All these invasive thoughts about Rondo... You stretch your hand out and, with all your strength manage to slur, "Ron...ro...o...e..."

...But nothing happened.

"Kee ku pa?" Xantarra wonders what you're doing... And saying...

rosiestartingtofoam.png

As you --RONDO!!!--- Lie there on the ground in a cold sweat, getting weaker by the --RONDO!!-- moment, Your thoughts becoming more cloudy with every passing second, You --RONDO!!-- are horrified to discover you're beginning to snarl... --RONDO! RONDO! RONDO!!!-- And starting to foam at the mouth a little...

If you don't think -RONDO!-- of something quickly, there's about to be TWO ---RONDO!!--- feral girls in the underground!!!

You slowly wipe the foam --RONDO! RONDO!! RONDO!!!-- from your mouth and try to think of a way to get Xantarra --RONDO! RONDO!!-- to take you to the surface... However --RONDO!!-- you have no --RONDO!!!- idea how to --RONDO!!-- communicate with her!!

You can --RONDO! RONDO!-- barely think --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!--

Hold on, hold on,--RONDO! RONDO! RONDO! RONDO!!-- Hold on... --RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- Xantarra... Xantarra seems intrigued by you --RONDO!-- ... Are you the first human being --RONDO RONDO--... she's seen before?

--RONDO!! RONDO!!-- It's... possible...

She's mimicking you... Your movements... --RONDO!!--

Wait... Maybe... --RONDO!!-- Maybe if you... Dig... She might follow suit --RONDO-- ...???

But which --RONDO!!-- direction will lead you to --RONDO?!--

>>RONDO UP RONDO LEFT RONDO RIGHT RONDO <<

Last edited:
Am I missing something or is this Rondo thing new? Cause I kinda feel like it's bringing up something from before but I really don't recall where from...

Anyways, Rondo, er.... Up?

Am I missing something or is this Rondo thing new? Cause I kinda feel like it's bringing up something from before but I really don't recall where from...
We're bonded to the weapon thanks to Celosia's(?) intervention, and Elias or Xander warned us some time ago that we might get withdrawal symptoms if we're ever separated from it, I think.

In any case, I agree - we fell rondo (down), so we should go rondo (up)! RONDO! We don't have enough sense of direction to make a meaningful choice between left and right, anyway, I'd say.

Rosalina Chandra

Anyways, Rondo, er.... Up?
We're bonded to the weapon thanks to Celosia's(?) intervention, and Elias or Xander warned us some time ago that we might get withdrawal symptoms if we're ever separated from it, I think.

In any case, I agree - we fell rondo (down), so we should go rondo (up)! RONDO! We don't have enough sense of direction to make a meaningful choice between left and right, anyway, I'd say.
!!

It takes every bit of your --RONDO!!-- strength to get up, but you --RONDO!!-- finally manage to stand on your own two feet...

rosiehurling.png

Too fast, unfortunately, as you become dizzy... And puke all over the --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO RONDO!!-- ground below you (staining the bottom of your admittedly RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! already dirty dress but at least it protected your shoes?) and are HORRIFIED when Xantarras curiosity --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- causes her to stop and SNIFF IT!

"Augh, N-no, D-don..." You push yourself to --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- blurt out in a slur while weakly --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- shooing her away.

xantarraew.png

"Kachu Kachu, chiputaka!" Xantarra retaliates back, but THANK CELOSIA --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- she takes a good whiff of it --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- and IMMEDIATELY WRETCHES!

"W-wel... y-ye... it... not.. spose...t...sme... goo..." You mutter, barely coherent, and getting --RONDO!-- worse by the --RONDO RONDO RONDO RONDO!!--

You take a few --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- deep breathes and the dark cave illuminated by your --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- compass finally stops spinning. --RONDO RONDO RONDO RONDO!!-- Okay, UP is your best bet to get back to Elias and --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- and the others.

In the back of --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- your mind, a faint voice is --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- asking you how you plan on --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- bringing Xantarra with you, as this girl --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- has only known those moles and these caves, and you catch her trying to stare at you --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- but she winces every time the compass glows... Her eyes must be heavily accustomed to the dark... And you didn't bring sunglasses in your --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- school bag when you last left home... You'll have to cross that bridge when you get there... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Although,--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- right now, you're being pretty optimistic thinking you'll reach the surface before YOUR sanity and comprehension fade completely... ---RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Okay... no time to --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- waste!

You--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- stretch your hands up to the top of the cave and, with --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- all your willpower jump!

Xantarra --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- mimics your movement... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- then tilts her head in confusion... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- But she hasn't lifted the ground below you yet... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Dangit! Hmmm.... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Xantarra only --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- went to the surface --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- to get food, right?! --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--
Okay, this is a longshot, but --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- maybe --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- if you just --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

You use all your might --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- to point up with one hand while simultaneously --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- pointing to your open mouth with the other.

All the --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- relief in the world showers --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- you as Xantarra seems --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- to understand what you want, and---

xantarrapowers.png

Up you --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--go!!

Aw, geez --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- it's like --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- shaking a --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- can of --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- soda!! Except that --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- can is --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- YOUR TUMMY!!!

rohurlingagain.png

Er... maybe --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- a little too fast, but --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- uh, ANYWAY!

Before you --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- is a tunnel that --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- looks like it may --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- slant upwards.... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- That must be --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- where she does that --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- landshark thingie... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

"Kapoo! Kapooo!" Xantarra wails as she... "walks" forward... Sadly, --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- in this case, you're applying --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- the term "walk" very loosely... She's more like --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--- hoisting herself forward --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- as a gorilla does...

Real life --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- genderbent Tarzan... Except with --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- moles...

And can
--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- manipulate the very soil before her... --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- can't forget that --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Huh... It just occurred to --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- you, the earthy smell --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- is multiplied up here... DAMP soil... is there a --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--water source nearby? makes sense... She stirs the soil constantly --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- so that must be --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- why it's so easy to --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- farm around her "stomping grounds"... Which is how Sphynx --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- is able to grow food to feed her...

Hey, --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- wait a second... Sphynx brought food --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- for XANTARRA, which is --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- all well and good ---RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- ... but... the MOLES --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- surely can't --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- eat "people food", right?

Say, what do --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- moles EAT --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- agai----

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMBBLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
giantworm.png

rosieawfuu.png

You fall down, naturally, and --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- look up when you --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- hear some --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- thunderous tremors rumble echo throughout--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- the tunnel... Having your --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- question answered --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- for you on the --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- positive side...

The negative--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- naturally, being you're about to --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- become food for what the --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- moles EAT!!!!

xantarraaintscared.png

"ACKUTA!! PITATA!" she roars at the --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- overgrown worm, unafraid --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- of the overgrown thing. --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Xantarra rushes --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- to you, shielding you --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- from the giant earthworm --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- no longer wondering how--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- the moles were fed all this --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- time!)

You've got to --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- think fast! --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

Do you --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- think Xantarra can --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- fight against --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- them, or ---RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- should you both just --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!-- book it?!?!?! --RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!!! RONDO!!--

>>RONDO FIGHT RONDO RUN RONDO <<

Last edited:
Hm, I think if Xantarra lives down here, she probably knows how to handle the earthworms better than we do. This can't be the first time she encountered one, right? I'd say if she seems to think she'll be fine fighting them, she probably will be. It's also hard to communicate (our current state doesn't make this rondo, err, better), and the last thing we'd want right now is to get separated from her as we try to run. (Aside from being eaten, of course.)

So I'd say fight, within the limitations of "follow Xantarra's lead".

We can't think right now, and we gotta move... somewhere to get better. If we do stand any chance against this thing, we probably have a much better chance of using those resources to escape instead.

Uninformed vote from nowhere!
Run tf away?? It's a giant fricking monster, we need to at least get out of its way and then we can handle it after that.

Rosalina Chandra

Hm, I think if Xantarra lives down here, she probably knows how to handle the earthworms better than we do. This can't be the first time she encountered one, right? I'd say if she seems to think she'll be fine fighting them, she probably will be. It's also hard to communicate (our current state doesn't make this rondo, err, better), and the last thing we'd want right now is to get separated from her as we try to run. (Aside from being eaten, of course.)

So I'd say fight, within the limitations of "follow Xantarra's lead".
We can't think right now, and we gotta move... somewhere to get better. If we do stand any chance against this thing, we probably have a much better chance of using those resources to escape instead.
Uninformed vote from nowhere!
Run tf away?? It's a giant fricking monster, we need to at least get out of its way and then we can handle it after that.
RUN AWAY 2 TO 1!

--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!-- RUN. --RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--MUST RUN. --RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--NO FIGHT.--RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!-- NO ANYTHING. --RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! --ONLY RUN.--RONDO!! RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!!--

ONLY --RONDO!!--

Rosiered.png

RUN. --RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--TUNNEL DARK.--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--

HEAR GIRL --RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--LOUD GRUNT.--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--

--RONDO!!--
RUN.--RONDO!!--

--RONDO!!--
RUN.--RONDO!!--

--RONDO!!--
RUN.--RONDO!!--

--RONDO!!--
SEE LIGHT.--RONDO!!--

outsideview.png

--RONDO!!--OH! --RONDO!!-- BIG FALL! --RONDO!!-- BIG FALL! --RONDO!!-- WIND!--RONDO!!-- ...WIND!--RONDO!!--

cavesealed.png

--RONDO!!--DIRT WALL!?--RONDO!!--

--RONDO!!--
OH, GIRL. --RONDO!!-- HEAR GIRL.--RONDO!!--

Xantarrachompchomp.png

--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--WHAT SHE HAVE --RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!-- IN MOUTH?--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--

Rosielosingit.png

--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--NO MATTER. --RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--NEED REST.--RONDO!!RONDO!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!! RONDO!!!--

--RONDO!!--
REST...--RONDO!!--

--RONDO!!--
REST...--RONDO!!--

REST...

NICE WIND.

NICE....WIND...

WIND...

...E...li...as....

!!!!!!!

Eliascutesmile.png

Elias!!

Rondo!No...! No...! You've GOT TO FIGHT THIS! Rondo!

Rondo!This is YOUR BODY andRondo! YOUR MIND and, GOSH DARNITRondo!, YOU areRondo! IN CONTROL OF IT!

You've got to Rondo!get back to the surface, back toRondo!!

Rondo!But HOW?! Rondo!HOW?!

Rondo!You don't... Don't have much Rondo!strength left... Physically AND Rondo!mentally...

Rondo!Th...Rondo!ink...

Rondo!TH..Rondo!INK!

Rondo!Earth-bearer... NeedRondo!... To... Reach surface...Rondo!

Rondo!What... Can youRondo!... do...!?Rondo!

Rondo!Th-The sun... Rondo!Sunlight... feels good...Rondo!

Rondo!The breeze... So nice...Rondo! Gentle...Rondo!

Eliasextendinghand.png

El..i...as...

You've got to... return to... Elias... somehow...Rondo!

Rondo!AND RONDO.Rondo!

Rondo!You still feel sunlight... Rondo!On your cheek...Rondo! Along with...Rondo! the wind...Rondo!

Rondo!But... it's dark...Rondo! again...Rondo!

Rondo!Are... you...Rondo! hallucinating....???Rondo!

Rondo!You're heaving andRondo! struggling to catch your breathRondo! despite laying down... Every breathRondo! is more laboredRondo! than the last...Rondo!

You feel Rondo!something overpowering Rondo!and overwhelming youRondo!, and you're able toRondo! think one last thoughtRondo! before you lose yourself:
Rosielosingit2.png

Hallucination-Roshock.png

Huh...? Wha---

What's going on...?

Hey.... plushies!

Hallucinationplush.png

Uh... 3 star plushies?! Adorable!

And a... Dollie...?

Xantarra-Doll.png

"Are you alright, my Princess?" It asks you worriedly.

A talking dollie!

She sounds.... familiar...?

"I... I'm fine..." You answer easily.

But... You can't help but feel you weren't moments ago...? Strange...

You examine yourself and---

Rosielittleprincesshallucination.png

Wait... Why... Do you feel this isn't right?

Why... Why do you suddenly feel like... There's something you've... lost sight of?

Or... someone...?

Where---

house.png

Are... yo---

Wait... You know this place...

...KNEW of this place... Once upon a time...

You...

You used to live here as a toddler...

It's...Your old house...

"You're going to be late," The doll suddenly says.

"...What?" You reply back, confused.

"You're going to be late," She repeats herself, then clarifies, "There's a handsome prince waiting for you in your room! Mighty with a lance and everything! He can protect you!"

A handsome prince... And... a lance?

"Pro...tect... me...?" You ask back, even more confused, then question, "From... what?"

demonkinghallucination.png

"YES, FROM WHAT?!" comes a horrifying, booming voice behind you.

You turn around and--

Demonking2.png

Rosiehallucinationohno.png

"YOU'RE MY LITTLE GIRL! I'M NOT GOING TO LET SOME PRINCE TAKE YOU FROM ME!"

Xantarradoll2.png

"Hurry, princess, hurry! You must get to your room before the evil Demon king grabs you!" The dollie warns.

"A-ah! Ah!" You panic and scream as you quickly realize YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHERE YOUR ROOM IS IN THIS HOUSE!

IT WAS A WHOLE LIFETIME AGO!

As you start hyperventilating... You're calmed... By a breeze... How is there a light wind inside?

It's... flowing forward...

"Follow the wind, princess!" The star plushies instruct you.

"I'll help!" The dollie determinedly proclaims.

Without needing to be told another word you start dashing across your old commode as fast as you can, hearing the giant Demon king roar and lunge after you, but it sounds like he crashed into something after dollie yelled.

Huh, a wall wasn't there before???

No time! You run forward, following the wind, it's almost like it's helping you by giving you speed... but...

WHERE IS YOUR ROOM WITH THE PRINCE!?

Wait... UPSTAIRS! OF COURSE! It's somewhere upstairs!

AH! The dollie keeps making walls pop up from the ground, but the Demon king keeps tearing them down!

You run upstairs easily but... The stairs are seemingly endless!!!

No matter how fast and far you run, it doesn't seem like you're actually gaining any distance!

How can this be?! What's going on?!

The Demon king is right behind you, you MUST get upstairs!

H-huh?!

Rosierunrunrunaway.png

Hey, the plushies...? They're on the rails of the stairs... Holding signs of some sort!?

How will this help you escape The Demon king?!

Hmmm... Each of them is holding a sign: One with a heart, another with a flower, and the smallest plush holding a picture of a star...

It looks like they want you to pick a sign based on whichever symbol they're holding????

You don't really understand, but you also don't have time to dawdle because The Demon king is hot on your trail!

>>CHOOSE A SYMBOL<<

(What little is left of) Rosie's Sanity!

DO NOT LET THE METER RUN OUT!!

Last edited:
Hmm... Stars are commonly a symbol of hope, and we really need that right now! Also, stars are high up in the sky, and that's the direction we still need to go! Then again, hearts are a symbol of love, Celosia is the goddess of love and we could also use some divine intervention. And we want to go back to Elias, whom we love!

I feel I'm kind of grasping at stars straws here, but let's try the star symbol regardless? That little star plushie is holding its sign up so enthusiastically. I really don't know how else to decide. Fingers crossed!

Also, that Demon King... I can't help but wonder if that's got anything to do with what we read earlier...
Sweet Mommy.

Always there for you when you need it... Not like daddy.

Daddy is scary.

Ooh... This is a hard decision. So I'm guessing those star plushies and doll symbolize the moles with star-shaped noses and Xantarra. Before we lose consciousness, our last thought is that we love Elias. From then, Elias is mentioned as the prince and the wind. My guess is that the heart or the flower stands for Elias. I'm going to just say we choose the heart because we love Elias.

Rosalina Chandra

I'll give the star a shot given the linguistic emphasis.
Hmm... Stars are commonly a symbol of hope, and we really need that right now! Also, stars are high up in the sky, and that's the direction we still need to go! Then again, hearts are a symbol of love, Celosia is the goddess of love and we could also use some divine intervention. And we want to go back to Elias, whom we love!

I feel I'm kind of grasping at stars straws here, but let's try the star symbol regardless? That little star plushie is holding its sign up so enthusiastically. I really don't know how else to decide. Fingers crossed!

Also, that Demon King... I can't help but wonder if that's got anything to do with what we read earlier...
Ooh... This is a hard decision. So I'm guessing those star plushies and doll symbolize the moles with star-shaped noses and Xantarra. Before we lose consciousness, our last thought is that we love Elias. From then, Elias is mentioned as the prince and the wind. My guess is that the heart or the flower stands for Elias. I'm going to just say we choose the heart because we love Elias.
STARSIGN 2 TO 1!

You figure good things come in small packages, especially because you are teeny tiny yourself (though you hope you grow lots and lots when you get older!), and the littlest star plush really is holding up that sign with such verve you'd feel bad just leaving them hanging...!

You don't really have time to give this much more thought, as the Demon King is about to grab you!

"NO! YOU ARE MY LITTLE GIRL! I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME!" The horrible King howls and wails in anger as you feel his touch creep upon your back.

Xantarrapunch1.png

"I don't think so, buck-o!" The dollie keeps his wretched claw from grabbing you and you couldn't be more thankful!

Without another second of contemplation nor hesitation, you smack the star sign above the littlest plush!

Rosieridinonstars.png

WHOA!

IT'S A GIANT STAR!

YOU'RE RIDING ON A GIANT STAR!!!

Your little body easily fits atop the giant star and it speeds off to the top of the stairs!

Goodness, it's so fast! (In a moment of safety, you couldn't help but wonder what would have happened should you have chosen the heart or the flower???)

You couldn't be more relieved as the "eternal" staircase now seems to be struggling to keep up, and it is in this moment you're glad you somehow got a ride, because it seems this endless staircase must have been cursed by The Demon King to tire you out eventually so they could catch you!

Too bad, you will never wanna go with scary Daddy anyway!
You hate Daddy!

Wait... That's... That's not right...

The Demon King is The Demon King... Not... Your daddy...

They... can't be your daddy... Mommy would never... Go with someone that scary...

Mommy...

Mommy would never...

You shake your head and take a deep breath in as the staircase seems to warp itself with an actual VISIBLE top to it! In your worry for your plush friends, you look back and are relieved the dollie and star plushies are holding their own quite well against The Demon King!

fightagainstthedemonking.png

The Demon King is frighteningly big from this view atop the star (Are...Are they getting BIGGER?! You hope not!)... Luckily dollie keeps bringing up walls and the plushies just bounce on top of him, distracting and annoying him so that dollie can hit him with more walls!

What great teamwork! You smile in relief as it seems they've done this before!

...Team...work...

A...Team...

That... Why does that make you feel like... You've felt teamwork before...?

You can't dwell on this for long, as you are a little scared you might fall off the fast, giant star... But not so much so it fills your heart with fear and/or anxiety...

In fact...

The breeze from the speed and wind feels nice and gentle on your porcelain skin...

Not only that, it's so familiar...

...Where have you felt this feeling before...?

You finally reach the top of the stairs and the giant star gently sets you down before reverting back into a piece of paper swaying in the air before hitting the floor upon its change back.

You don't have a moment to spare as you can hear The Demon king coming!

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU LEAVE ME, DO YOU HEAR!? YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE! ALL OF YOU BELONG TO ME!" Their bellow echos throughout the whole once-yours house.

"...No, we don't..." You frown and look around this floor as you think to yourself in defiance of Daddy!

...You mean The Demon king...

Why... Why do you keep calling him that?

It looks like there are really only two ways to go, and you curse yourself for not remembering which way your room is!

Er, WAS!

They told you to follow the wind, but as The Demon king gets closer, panic overtakes you and you can't seem to feel its gentle breeze you desperately yearn for!

Not only that, but when you try to feel for the wind you realize it's too cold to feel a breeze! You'll never be able to feel the wind when it's already plenty cold in this chilly hallway!

It doesn't help matters that your body is starting to run cold with fright at The Demon King's terrible bellows...

Hmmm, in this hallway are pictures and a pretty table with a small vase with a small, wilting rose in it (it almost looks like...)... But as soon as you notice this a nice, familiar fragrance wafts into your nostrils...How strange... It is familiar but not floral (you're really only used to smelling flowers with the plushies and dollie)...

Is it... A perfume...?

You're terribly confused as you feel safe and warm smelling this soothing aroma... But... You're not safe nor warm... The Demon King is moments from catching up to you...!

The smell you've surefire smelled before is coming from the left, definitely, but there are two rooms in that direction... And since both doors are so close to each other the aroma could be wafting from either room...

To the right is just one room,
and you suppose the nice mini table with the small vase and wilting rose is placed on the righthand side of this hall, and---

....Huh... That's strange... The wilted petals from the rose seem to be... leading to the room on the righthand side...?

rosiehallwaychoice.png

You don't have much time! You have to decide quickly: Should you try to follow the smell to the left or follow the petals path to the right?!

>>LEFT OR RIGHT<<

Rosie's Sanity!

Last edited:
This is so hard 😅
Rose is our name, so let's follow the rose petals to the right room. The smell is familiar, but I can't remember what it was.

The wilting rose could very well symbolize Rose herself slowly wilting (mentally). Now the question is: Are the petals were we came from? Or where were going?

Truth be told there's still much to go on here, so I'll agree with DreamBeat DreamBeat and take the right room. (plus I wouldn't want to pick the wrong room) :P )

Ugh, I'm so scared of making a wrong choice here! :ghostxx:

But I agree with the others. I think the last time we were suddenly very comfortable in a situation we didn't fully grasp, an enraged ghost lady was trying to drown us, so... I don't quite trust that scent, to be honest.

Also, maybe the rose petals were blown into the corridor by the breeze we're supposed to follow? Just in addition to the reasons the others said.

Rosalina Chandra

This is so hard 😅
Rose is our name, so let's follow the rose petals to the right room. The smell is familiar, but I can't remember what it was.
The wilting rose could very well symbolize Rose herself slowly wilting (mentally). Now the question is: Are the petals were we came from? Or where were going?

Truth be told there's still much to go on here, so I'll agree with DreamBeat DreamBeat and take the right room. (plus I wouldn't want to pick the wrong room) :P )
Ugh, I'm so scared of making a wrong choice here! :ghostxx:

But I agree with the others. I think the last time we were suddenly very comfortable in a situation we didn't fully grasp, an enraged ghost lady was trying to drown us, so... I don't quite trust that scent, to be honest.

Also, maybe the rose petals were blown into the corridor by the breeze we're supposed to follow? Just in addition to the reasons the others said.

TO THE RIGHT UNANIMOUSLY!!!!

You decide to follow your sense of SIGHT rather than your sense of SMELL, and veer to the right!

Not a moment too soon, Da-- Er, The Demon King's is hot on your heels!

Why do you keep making that mistake?! Geez, maybe all this panic is making you manic or something...

You dash along the petal's path, running like your life depended on it (because you're pretty frickin' sure it does!) and hoping your clumsy self doesn't trip or slow down due to loss of stamina!

Luckily, you're in shape enough to keep dashing onward!

"COME BACK HERE! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE MY LITTLE GIRL AND YOU BELONG TO ME! COME BACK TO ME THIS INSTANT!"You can hear their cries getting closer and closer!

"Never! I hate you!" You respond back in both defiance AND panic, though you instantly regret it as The Demon King's response is a mighty (and very, VERY angry!) roar that sends chills running down your spine!

Just a little more! You're almost there!!

You do your best to give the final sprint to the doorknob all you've got, and as you twist it to push the door open--

rosiecaughtbydemonking.png

OH NO!

NO!

YOU HATE HIM! YOU DON'T WANNA GO WITH HIM, EVER!

rosierescued.png

Xantarracalls.png

"Princess, you made it to your room! Get the Prince and the lance!" Dollie shouts.

"H-huh, wha--?!" You squeak as your tush hits the ground hard and you yelp in pain upon landing!

You turn behind you and quickly grab the doorknob and push the door open as quick as you can, and---

Eliastheprince.png

It's your prince! And your lance!

The prince throws the lance at you, calling to you to catch it, and you do, and---!

rosiesaved.png

Oh! Oh Celosia! It feels so amazing to be back to normal!

Your mind and your sanity are rushing back to you and you feel like you've just bathed (or drank) from the coolest, freshest, purest spring water possible!

You exhale a deep sigh of relief to be back to normal, wondering what the heckie that whole... ordeal... was about...
rosiemightneedtherapy.png

Yeah, this seems like a pretty sound conclusion...

Eliashug1.png

Eliascry1.png

"Rosie! Rosie, Oh thank Celosia you're alright! I-- I--!"

He's sobbing...
You can feel his tears wetting your cloak...

rosieandeliaslove.png

"I don't know what I would do without you..."

Heh... Well, dying due to the impending catastrophe if you don't summon Celosia soon, that's one thing!

"Elias, I'm so sorr--" You begin apologizing for, uh clearly, putting Elias through all that grief, when suddenly you notice you guys have an audience!

It looks like the whole village is there, whispering and murmuring about this and that (mostly about YOU, you're almost certain) and just as you spot Sphynx and the rest of your crew, you suddenly hear pained yelping and immediately turn towards the sound:

Xantarrasunhurts.png

Oh no! Poor Xantarra! Her sensitive eyes are too delicate to take even the warm, gentle rays of the sun! (Ugh, and there's a carcass of a giant worm with so many chunks taken out of it you don't wonder why the gross thing is dead...)

As fast as you can, you take off your cloak and drape it over your poor Earth-bearer, breathing another sigh of relief as it seems to do the trick.

Xantarraoh.png

Rosiethankgoodness.png

Xantarra seems to be adorably confused (and possibly a little blind) from the hood, but you'll take that over her eyes getting hurt by the bright light of day. You'll take it off of her tonight.

"Rosie!" Kaine cries as he approaches you with Adrian, Xander, Sphyx, and a man you haven't seen before right behind him.

Hmm... The new man is running very close to Sphynx and looks equally concerned... You kinda have a hunch who they are...

"Papa!" You cry as you hug him back (you feel a little bad as when Elias steps aside to let you reunite with Papa you can see him wiping a tear and are pretty sure you felt teardrops shortly before he let you go).

"What the he** happened?! One second we were trying to catch... well, her,--" Xander gestures towards Xantarra, then continues, "Then the next you're GONE and we drop the plan to try to find you for ages!! Where have you been!?"

"I-I... I-I'm so sorry! Some men got me--" You start, then just as quickly stop.

Ages...?!

Hang on, Just how long have you been gone!?

"W...Wait... H-how... long have I been gone?" You swallow a lump in your throat and ask sheepishly, scared of the answer.

"...A fortnight. You've been gone a fortnight," Elias again scoops you up into his arms for a tight embrace, definitely having missed you.

TWO WEEKS?!

Dang it all!!

The enchantment must have made you go into some sort of mini-hibernation or something... No wonder you went nuts so "quickly" after waking up... You were already so far from Rondo for so long...

Ugh, you still haven't even technically gotten Xantarra and you've already lost 2 weeks! Argh!!

As you look into the crowd you spot a group of guilty-looking men and you get the feeling those miiiiight be the very men who casted you from the isle...

It looks like one or two of them are figuring out who you look like based on how frantic the looks on their faces are and...

Hmmm...

You're torn between instilling the fear of Celosia in them or just... Understanding why they did what they did to you and Xantarra (if their conversation while tossing you was any indication)... but...

Xantarrareunion.png

It's hard to try to forgive them as Sphynx and the new man (who you're guessing is her husband and Xantarras father, from how they're BOTH clinging to your earth-bearer and crying) are shedding tears of joy from seeing their daughter again...

Their daughter who went feral because of those men... Poor Xantarra doesn't even know who the people embracing her are... Or why they're embracing her in the first place...
That realization makes this "happy reunion" so bittersweet and has no trouble breaking your heart in two...

Technically you almost went feral too, but since it was DUE to magic you were able to come back... Xantarra can't...

Plus, if you don't forgive them you shudder to think what Elias might do to them...

Still...

If you tell Elias not to hurt them while you make them think you're Hellie for a good scare things can't go too bad... Yeah, it's a little mean, but... C'mon! They tossed you off the isle and are why your Earth-bearer is feral, for Celosia's sake!

A good scare won't hurt them, right?

saviororsinner.png

>>INSTANTLY FORGIVE THEM [MERCY] OR GIVE 'EM A GOOD SCARE [CRUELTY]?<<

Rosie's Sanity restored!

CONGRATULATIONS ON SAVING ROSIE AND AVOIDING HER (UNTIMELY) DEATH!!

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be any merit to scaring them other than petty revenge. In the best conceivable scenario they'll be upset but rethink some life choices... and in every other scenario they'll just be angry or seek retaliation.

On the other hand, mercy might still make them reconsider things. A stern talking to might work just as well in this situation, as a scare, without risking the loss of trust or them seeking to strike back.

I vote mercy. There's little to not merit, and a lot of risk, in the other option.

Yay, we made it to our room! We finally meet those men who threw us off the cliff.

We can't just let them off, and they totally deserve a stern talking to. It's possible that merciful or cruel might both come to bite us in the butt later, but we need to know that they learned their lesson to not throw defenseless people off the cliff... They certainly didn't learn their lesson the first time around. Plus, don't we deserve to rant a little after going through that life-and-death situation?

I vote cruelty. Not ready to forgive yet. If not for ourselves, then for Xantarra and her family.

I'm so relieved we made it!

I don't think we need to scare those men. If they look guilty, they probably finally learned their lesson. And anyway, now that we're leaving with Xantarra, I don't think there's any crest bearers or hierophants left in the area that they could throw over the edge even if they haven't learned it.

I vote mercy as well. If Adrian could forgive the people in the other village, after having lost his parents for good, then we should follow his example and try to forgive as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back